Introduction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:15 am
Here you introduce your character. This is important because it's for everyone to know about your character. When you post, set it up like this:

note: the following information is for your role-playing character, not necessarily yourself.

Name:
Species/Race:
Abilities:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other Info:

~My RolePlaying Character~

Name: Coconut (or Coco)

Species: Deku Scrub

Abilities: can shoot deku nuts, burrow, can create a sleeping powder, the ability to sell deku sticks

Personality: easily startled, nice and wants to help people, but it usually ends with bruises on their heads.

Not Avatar-Based

Appearance: a small deku scrub with autumn leaves and cute orange eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember to only post once. In that post you must have the previous information as shown in the example. Any questions are to be asked and answered in the announcement in this subforum. Does not contain salt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Name: Jinstu Chikara-Kage
Race: Male Sheikah / Royal Blood of the Hylians
Abilities: Black Magic, swordsmanship, super speed, good looking (yes an ability) guitar that can teleport to areas (like Zora-link from MM)

Personality: Lone
Not Avatar-Based
Appearance:
User Image
User Image
Other Info: he has a dog that can use senses, and can teleport him to areas he's been.  

The Cosplay Senpai

Distrustful Officer

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:39 pm
Name: Kandya

Race: Hylian (Zelda's Relative)

Abilities: Healing and I can kick a$$ (very good with my blood red katana). (cause I can't go as fast as you other people) I can turn into a white fox (mostly only for faster transport or hiding)

Personality: Happy on the outside, Lonely and sad on the in.

Companion: Breena (healing fairy, very tough and bossy but very nice at times.)

Picture: (Coming Soon)

Not Avatar Based.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:58 am
Name: haku
Race: sinaru/bloodline of the acient wind tribe
Abilities: swordsmanship,wind magic, special harp that can teleport him into other peoples thoughts [basicly read minds only i go inside their heads not hear their heads]
Personality: smart ,peaceful,nice,and agressive when he gets mad
Not Avatar-Based
Appearance: this is all i could find [can someone turn this into a pic please I dont know how][Welcome. ♥ Jerba] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Red_Link_wolf

WRO Agent Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:33 pm
Name: Shadow
Species: Demon/ Hylain
Abilities: Dark chaos, Shadow arrow, Extreme capabilaty with a sword, agility, and flight
Personality: Dark and mystyreous, usealy hides in the shadows
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:05 pm
Name: Hiruma
Race: sheikah , royal blood (related to Zelda)
Abilities: Staff abilities , Ice magic
Personality: Fast and energentic , crazy (like your average Manga hero ...like Naruto)
Appearance:
User Image

Other Info: He has a Guitar and has a English accent  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Vixens_Master

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:24 pm
Name - Dorjin
Gender - Male
Age - 27 Years - Twilight Realm
Race - Twill
Abilities
Twilight Sage - Knows limited magic, most potent when in the twilight realm.

While in twilight (either his home realm or that created in dusk and dawn) he can pass through solid objects and ignore attacks that would only graze his skin as if they missed entirely. If he's wearing any clothing that is not from his realm that may be caught while passing through the object, then he must be in his realm to use this power.

Knows how to evoke the words for the Song of Time and use them to undo damage to physical objects.

Intimately familiar with many sword techniques and knows how to channel energy with a blade. Not familar with any shields or the use of armor, but an agile dual wielding combatant. Does usually allow attacks to come very close to him, often ignoring the fact that some may graze his skin, a liability when caught during the day or at night and unable to use his natural magic to avoid this.
Personality - Quiet, but dedicated
Avatar Based - Um...sometimes -.^ I enjoy playing with my avatar and making him different very often
Appearance - Need to finish avatar then upload a picture when I have all of the items I want on him -.^ Too lazy to try to make with paint.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:30 am
Name: Mundi
Race: Zora
Abilities: All the abilities of a Zora, can create 'Water Bombs' and 'Zora Armor' supersonic hearing, can swim very fast, stronger in water smile

Personality: Lives by Lake Hylia in Zoras Domain, pops out of the water every so often to watch the humans pass by. Likes to scare the humans by jumping out of the water in front of them. He Carries a bow and arrow/ wth the waterbomb attachment) Wears Zora Armor (Not the one smithed for the 'Hero' like in TP)
Not Avatar-Based  

Teh Link

A Lost Love Found

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:11 pm
Name: Noble
Race: Geredu (Ganondorf's half-brother)
Abilities: Dormant Demon Soul. Having not yet awakened his true power, Noble's heart is not nearly as corrupt as his brother's was. Only time will tell the extent of his power unleashed.
Personality: Arrogant.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Name: Brutalisk
Race: Hylian
Abilities: swordmanship, speed, playing the flute to call horse.
Personality: kind ( people are scared of me ) lonely
Not Avatar-Based
Appearance: User Image  

Crap_Pickle

ii Yamako Yami ii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:21 am
Name: yamako yami
Race: half elf and half gerudo
Sex: female
Alliances/Loyalties:all races

Physical Description:
User Image

Personality Description: drawing, playing the violin, hanging
interest: fighting, violence and romance

Notes:yamako yami is not a normal human being she is form another world she has powers that no one beleives. she spends her time training to make herself stronger and stronger, so she can be prepare for battle of any kind. She usually wins any way but the things she loves the most is her friends she has no family. but she has one friend name heiko that has the same powers as her but they are different but they need to stick together they are the only family they both got.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Name: Millie Grants
Species/Race: Hylian
Abilities: Skilled with a sword and a master at bow and arrow
Personality: Very happy-cheery type, doesn't take much of anything seriously. She thinks life is a game, but certain subjects will make her serious.
Not avatar based, I guess...I don't even know what that means >_< sweatdrop
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Info: Wears a cursed pendant.  

Terra of the Lilies

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:52 pm
Name: Lyla Kassand

Species/Race: Hylian

Abilities: Skilled with a blade, and though she does not own a bow, she can use one.

Personality: Mysterious but likable, Lyla is always trying to be kind. She isn't sure what she wants from life.

Avatar Based/Not Avatar Based: Not Avatar Based

Appearance: User ImageUser Image

Other Info: Her blade is Sunset's Dew. She is a drifter who searches Hyrule to find something worth fighting for.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff