North Hyrule Field [Most LoZ Games] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:22 pm
Hi welcome to North Hyrule field. I haven't made my rp chacacter yet but I will...

North Hyrule field is usually near Hyrule Castle, and has fewer enemies than most other sections of the field.

Umm yeah just do stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:04 am
Haku walks into the field "nothing here i guess lets go to the farm" haku walks off to the farm "[thinking] i wonder if anyone is there[ends]"  

Red_Link_wolf

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:53 am
*Kandya walks in, looks around, and goes to lay under a tree.* "Where is Breena? Great, now I have to wait for her." *leans agains the tree* "..........." *waits*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:51 pm
Haku walks into lon lon ranch "what the?!?!?!?!" haku runs in to find fire every where "whats going on here??!?!?!" haku walks to the canter of the field where he sees a dark shadow "what are you?!?!" the shadow stares and charges at haku "uh oh!" haku dodges then the shadow stops and splits into 4 shadows.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh" haku is hit by all four shadows and falls down "aww man not good" haku plays a song whitch calls epona " come on we have to go" the shadows copy him and chase " they just dont give up" haku runs to where kandya is and sends epon away "help me" haku faints  

Red_Link_wolf

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:18 pm
"Well Breena's going to miss out on all the fun." *Kandya pulls out her katana patiantly waiting for the shadow to come after her.* "What? To scared to come after me?" *The shadow screeches and more appear.* "Didn't....really think of that. Well too late now." *A shadow attacks at full speed. Kandya barely dodges the attack but recoops by stabbing another with Phoenix (her katana). At the same time another shadow attacks, cutting her sholder some how* "Damn!" *A bright pink light starts coming toward her. As it comes closer Kandya realizes it's talking screaming in fact.* " 'Bout time Breena." *the fairy starts yelling at her "what did you do know?"* "Shut up Breena! Just go help that guy! I'll take care of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 am
"uhhh......huh......" haku wakes up and sees a shadow right behind kandya " look out!" haku charges at it and stabes it with his sword then the shadow jumps back into one shadow *"i guesss i underestimated you two but for now i will leave you to live your lives but remembar i will be back"* the shadow disapears.

haku notices a pice of paper where the shadow was" huh whats this....."
haku reads it *"dear malon i cant tell you how but you are in grave danger please come to the castel as soon as posible"* then sudenly link find malon unconsious in the canter of the field "we beter get her to the castel"  

Red_Link_wolf

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:19 am
*Breena starts yelling at him. "We can't just go! Can't you see Kandya's hurt?!* Kandya walks to the tree. "Breena. If you aren't going to be any help go home!" *Kandya walks by Haku to go toward the castle looks back...* Well? Are you bringing her or what? *...and walks off again*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:36 pm
haku looks nack at the ranch [thinking] hmmmm what is this feeling i sence a strange presence near the ranch[ends] haku turn to breena and kandya " i wonder whats going on latley, first that stange creature attacks that talking tree and now lon lon ranch........somethings not right here"
haku walks into the sheild shop in town and buys a hyrilin shield "well we should rest for to night cause im beat, but first time to eat" haku eats then heads to bed.

haku starts tossing and turning[dreaming] heheheheh "huh whos there"
its just your shadow muhahahahahah "go away!" not untill i kill you all "no i wont let you!!!!!" * a bright light appears and gets rid of the shadow* [ends] "[awake] man that was creepy"  

Red_Link_wolf

A Working Class Hero
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:22 pm
* Hiruma pops up from a bush * ...... " nice place .... not alot of people though ... hey a ranch ! ... lets see Ranch + cows = milk !! " *runs to ranch*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 am
*Enters riding on Haku* You know, the way Hyrule is now, it looks like the Twilight Realm... Actually, it looks better than the Twilight Realm! So, how are we gonna get to Lake Hylia? ... Hey, Haku, I got an idea. See that bridge over there? twisted  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:54 pm
[thinking] i smell gass and why do you have that look (i know whats going to happen) i dont like you [ends] *haku walks off to the bridge confused*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:09 pm
OK, now... Jump off! Come on, you'll be alright! You'll just land in Lake Hylia... which is hundreds of feet below us... And, just to make sure you do it... *Uses her twilighty powers to set the bridge on fire all around them* Well then, you'd better jump soon or we'll both get killed... *clings onto Haku's back* I'll just use my powers to make it a softer landing...  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas