Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
do you where anyclothing of the other genders Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Today Im Feeling_________

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:15 am
besides girls pants, also, do emo guys where girls sweatshirts?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:04 pm
I'd assume so, but it's mostly because they're gay. So if you don't want to look queer or a trannie wear clothes made for your gender.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Unless your off to see the Rocky Horror Show. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Rellik San
Op here (ignore the 4chan refrence user and whatnot) just sorta thought they might of worn something other than chick pants cause sometimes their sweatshirts look sorta feminine  

SWASTIGET

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:32 pm
SWASTIGET
Rellik San
Op here (ignore the 4chan refrence user and whatnot) just sorta thought they might of worn something other than chick pants cause sometimes their sweatshirts look sorta feminine

I actually have a bone to pick with emo kids, I'm tall and skinny, but have broad shoulders, normally a large t-shirt fits me perfectly, but they are too tight now, so the sizes are shrinking (I compared a large 2 years ago to one now and was right). So I have to get XL which soon thanks to the government all XL and size 18+ clothes in uk come with weight loss info... and beleive me I don't need to lose weight. Alot of clerks are gonna get heads smashed into counters in the near future... mark my words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:26 pm
Rellik San
SWASTIGET
Rellik San

I actually have a bone to pick with emo kids, I'm tall and skinny, but have broad shoulders, normally a large t-shirt fits me perfectly, but they are too tight now, so the sizes are shrinking (I compared a large 2 years ago to one now and was right). So I have to get XL which soon thanks to the government all XL and size 18+ clothes in uk come with weight loss info... and beleive me I don't need to lose weight. Alot of clerks are gonna get heads smashed into counters in the near future... mark my words.
i think we need that in america, i mean, yeah, sure your fat (not yours, obease americans) is none of my buiisness, but comon, we're the fatest place in the world, our xl clothes need weight loss info  

SWASTIGET

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:02 pm
they actually dont only wear girl pants, they actually wear Skinny Jeans, there is a difference. I wear Skinny Jeans. And yah sum do wear girl shirts and stuff. :/ my bf wears the same size as me basically. hes just taller.. lol, but watever  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:36 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
they actually dont only wear girl pants, they actually wear Skinny Jeans, there is a difference. I wear Skinny Jeans. And yah sum do wear girl shirts and stuff. :/ my bf wears the same size as me basically. hes just taller.. lol, but watever
i've seen scene kids/emo kids wearing girl pants, and trust me, i know the difference  

SWASTIGET

tainted angel 87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:07 am
i'm gender queer, i wear both genders clothes (except skirts which i will only wear over pans).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:00 am
Metro sexuals the origin of modern acceptable cross dressing. lol.  

Rellik San
Captain

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:15 am
I never do but some people say I do. All my brothers moved out so how would I get boy clothes? Odd.

If boy jewerly counts as clothes, then I guess I do wear boy stuff. Lmao

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:02 pm
`I L L U S I O N S
I never do but some people say I do. All my brothers moved out so how would I get boy clothes? .

Buy them....

By the way... change the quote in your sig pictures, your using a song about drug addiction for wrist cutting. I have a mind to b***h slap you, of course this could be because I'm a huge NiN and Jonny Cash fan.  

Rellik San
Captain

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:21 pm
Rellik San
`I L L U S I O N S
I never do but some people say I do. All my brothers moved out so how would I get boy clothes? .

Buy them....

By the way... change the quote in your sig pictures, your using a song about drug addiction for wrist cutting. I have a mind to b***h slap you, of course this could be because I'm a huge NiN and Jonny Cash fan.

Not to mention that picture is slightly disturbing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:29 am
Bows in my lovely hair. Friend put ribbons in it once.....looks weird but I do it to piss of the family.  

Nyan Nyan Nao

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:28 pm
Hmm
I wear guys' hats
hoodies
shoes
and sometimes belts.
But only when I can steal them
off of my "brothers."
Brothers meaning all those guys at school