Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
poser (fake) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:09 pm
if u cant dress emo or listen to emo music can u still be emo? my fosters dont allow music in there home...(even classical...but i wouldnt listen to it....just making a point bout that) and i cant afford much of the cloth. my outffit consists of old ripped jeans or cargos....and a tee or if it is cold a gray shool swet shirt (sory about my speling! i try)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 pm
EMO IS MUSIC, NOT A LIFESTYLE.
and what's wrong with classical music?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

travisa29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:54 pm
♫ Fer Sure Maybe//Fer Sure Not ♪

NO.
It's music.
Not clothing.

Why the hell don't they allow music?
Isin't that some form of abuse D: or something?!?!
I would die without music.

Well then if they don't allow it in there house go to local shows or something.
There must be something you can do.

♪ Fer Sure F//Fer Sure Bomb ♫

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:58 pm
♫ Fer Sure Maybe//Fer Sure Not ♪

BTW: you spelled "poser" wrong.
Just saying, not bitchin.

♪ Fer Sure F//Fer Sure Bomb ♫

travisa29

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:58 pm
Chaos A.D.

You tell 'em Kenny G  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:09 pm
v.v im sorry that was a very dumb topic....*bous* i cant listen to music because my parents think it detroys the mind...!? er.. no is wrong with classical music! im sorry im sorry im sorry. emo crying  

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Broken Down Emo
v.v im sorry that was a very dumb topic....*bous* i cant listen to music because my parents think it detroys the mind...!? er.. no is wrong with classical music! im sorry im sorry im sorry. emo crying

you make it sound lke we're angery at you....well
you shall face the indignation of my wrath!!!
not really, it's okay i listen to metal music which is the most misunderstood music out there  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:18 pm
Chaos A.D.
Broken Down Emo

you make it sound lke we're angery at you....well
you shall face the indignation of my wrath!!!
not really, it's okay i listen to metal music which is the most misunderstood music out there

I understand it and was raised on it, the simple thing is, listen to music elsewhere, at a friends or something like that. Don't sweat it some parents, especially fundy's are dicks about music and tv anyway.  

Rellik San
Captain

alicupcake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:24 pm
Chaos A.D.

that's all you think there is to the word 'emo'?
its how you act, not just the music you listen too
or how you dress.
i'm just saying,dear.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:29 pm
angelsakura8
Chaos A.D.

or how you dress.
i'm just saying,dear.

Emo = Emotive Hardcore in the way he uses it
Emo = Emotional Person in the you use it

Christ this word has so many different meanings is it a wonder people are so confused about it.  

Rellik San
Captain

Shikostu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:37 pm
Broken Down Emo

I would die......and whats wrong with classical music?!? (just kidding) Isn't it suppost to make you smarter or something like that? If it is you could tell 'em that! surprised And maybe I should start listening to it too! And my parents don't like me listening to any of my kind of music so I guess I feel your pain......and we don't have cable or internet (at friends) so that makes it worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:39 pm
Shikostu
Broken Down Emo

I would die......and whats wrong with classical music?!? (just kidding) Isn't it suppost to make you smarter or something like that? If it is you could tell 'em that! surprised And maybe I should start listening to it too! And my parents don't like me listening to any of my kind of music so I guess I feel your pain......and we don't have cable or internet (at friends) so that makes it worse.

Well if you want to be smarter, listen to Iron Maiden and more classic Metal, because they use the same arrangements and beat types as classical, so you get smart and get good exercise from leaping around pretending a tennis racket is a guitar or a mop a mic.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:51 pm
angelsakura8
Chaos A.D.

or how you dress.
i'm just saying,dear.

i don't feel like debating it right now...cause some person her will think they know everything will try to debate with us and will just ruin it....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:54 pm
Chaos A.D.
angelsakura8
Chaos A.D.

or how you dress.
i'm just saying,dear.

i don't feel like debating it right now...cause some person her will think they know everything will try to debate with us and will just ruin it....

*achoo*  

Rellik San
Captain

Shikostu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:56 pm
Rellik San
Shikostu
Broken Down Emo

Well if you want to be smarter, listen to Iron Maiden and more classic Metal, because they use the same arrangements and beat types as classical, so you get smart and get good exercise from leaping around pretending a tennis racket is a guitar or a mop a mic.

I do just so happen the listen to classic rock.
Because thats the only other music radio station here thats not rap or country.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games