Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Dragon Boys Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  yes
  no
  ???
View Results

draven_heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:20 pm
This is a question for mostly for those in Canada, but others are welcome if they get the channel.

So Dragon Boys, a four part series on tv, about chinese gangs on the westcoast of Canada. Just wanted to know if anyone was watching it.

I am and think its pretty good so far. Anyone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:09 pm
I LIKE IT SO MUCH SO FAR! But I only saw one part and I don't think I'll be able to see the rest since I don't have much time to spend on TV. The acting is a little crappy, but hey, Canada's not super high-budget in film-making. xD It was so sad when a couple thought they lost their son and when the father almost killed the guy when he thought his son was dead. Good thing he didn't shoot! Oh and the Chinese cop guy is cute! ^-^  

Night Rain55

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:53 pm
I don't think I have. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:34 pm
whoa, coincedence (Sp??)! I just started watching it on Sunday, and I saw an episode yesterday too. I like it.. I hate that "Fat a**" guy, he's annoying! mad
I guess I'm just naive.. I never thought there'd be Chinese gangs in Vancouver sweatdrop

hip2b^2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:07 pm
What's it about?! Cuz I'm westcoast Canada...>->  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:20 pm
Yasuragi-chan
whoa, coincedence (Sp??)! I just started watching it on Sunday, and I saw an episode yesterday too. I like it.. I hate that "Fat a**" guy, he's annoying! mad
I guess I'm just naive.. I never thought there'd be Chinese gangs in Vancouver sweatdrop

"Fat a**" Do you mean the white guy who beaten up the Chinese prostitute? If you are talking about him, then yeah he really is an ARSE! scream Good thing the other Chinese fatty cut off the Fat a**'s balls! domokun twisted

@HotBabiBlu:
It's a tv show about Chinese "gangsters" who commit illegal activity and crime in the Westcoast. The illegal activity we saw in the tv series is actually based on true events if I'm right. I never thought there was Chinese gangs. xD So since you live there... Did you get into any fights recently? Or were you held hostage? Did an Asian gang almost kill your family? ninja

Night Rain55

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:08 pm
i dont think i've seen it yet. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Night Rain55
Yasuragi-chan

"Fat a**" Do you mean the white guy who beaten up the Chinese prostitute? If you are talking about him, then yeah he really is an ARSE! scream Good thing the other Chinese fatty cut off the Fat a**'s balls! domokun twisted

@HotBabiBlu:
It's a tv show about Chinese "gangsters" who commit illegal activity and crime in the Westcoast. The illegal activity we saw in the tv series is actually based on true events if I'm right. I never thought there was Chinese gangs. xD So since you live there... Did you get into any fights recently? Or were you held hostage? Did an Asian gang almost kill your family? ninja

Not that extreme...but I see drugs and fights...abut little ones...lots of drugs recently...even the grade 9 are taking it...*tsktsk*  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:29 pm
No idea of what that is.. sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:09 pm
I've only seen two parts 2hrs each. But I heard that there was 4 parts, one hour each. I don't know.....so confused confused  

draven_heart

Xiao_Hoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:12 pm
what channel is this?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:21 pm
Night Rain55
Yasuragi-chan

@HotBabiBlu:
'
[
size=9]YEH! That guy! That guys F***N annoying!!!
Hah really? ALright!! BURN!!
And I think that girl may have been Korean
@-xXHotBabiBluXx
Ah I see..

hip2b^2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Yasuragi-chan
Night Rain55
Yasuragi-chan

@HotBabiBlu:
'
[
size=9]YEH! That guy! That guys F***N annoying!!!
@-xXHotBabiBluXx
Ah I see..

3nodding So how old are the gang members?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Yasuragi-chan

[
YEH! That guy! That guys F***N annoying!!!
@-xXHotBabiBluXx
Ah I see..

Maybe she was... Because she didn't seem fluent at Chinese. Well, who am I to judge? I don't know Chinese at all too. xD

@HotBabiBlu
They can vary from teenage to 20's I think. Just like any other gang. But I really don't know. Actually, I think it mostly concerns teenagers? Evil teenage Chinese gangsters were about to kill a father who thought he lost his son with Chinese swords... Poor man... But the mother jumped out of nowhere and had a gun armed on her. Muahahaha... That's right you Chinese f*ckers... >=D I mean evil Chinese teengage gang f*ckers... >=D

Night Rain55

draven_heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:52 pm
The girl was from Cambodia (sp?)  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items