Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Is there a such thing as love? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish.Cowgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:17 am
I have been hurt so much. I don't even know anymore...My boyfriend I just lost him. He was cheating on me with his ex and just leading me on. How could he just pretend his feelings for me...I don't know what to believe anymore. I just need some comfort. I have no heart no more, it has been torn away.

Can anyone just come in and talk to me so that I could feel a little better...I believe the reason was my fault, because...I dunno. crying I did everything for him. I feel so sick and alone. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:19 am
cry bumps  

Irish.Cowgirl

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:07 am
no. i like the idea of love, but i just dosn't exist  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:12 am
5-Star Emo
no. i like the idea of love, but i just dosn't exist
I thought it existed at one time...but now I am just too hurt to understand anymore.

Irish.Cowgirl

Irish.Cowgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:19 am
rawr  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:35 pm
That would have nothing to do with you. From the sound of it, your boyfriend is just a horny idiot. I don't really know much about the relationship between you two, but that's the way it sounds.

Hm.... Do I believe in a thing called love...? Well, love can't be defined since it's more of a personal opinion. I used to think I was in love with my ex-girlfriend, I still kinda do, but I'm falling for the guy I am dating now. I still don't think anyone can truly love more than one person, but it's all a matter of what love is.

All I can really say is I don't believe in "the one."  

Dirzdra

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:46 pm
LI forum
seriously.....how old are you  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:30 pm
Moved by moi.

Anyway love is like beer, you get a bitter taste off most but keep trying, you can always try another until you find one you like.  

Rellik San
Captain

alicupcake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:45 pm
There are plenty more guys that are sweet and would never want to hurt anyone that seems as nice as you do.
aha that sounds cheesy, but its true.
that guys a stupid d**k who has no heart.
If he would lead you on then I presume he's a
player.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Love does exist... it's just hard to find  

PinkSpider

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:32 am
love in a teenager's life doesn't exist.it's like only a short time to feel a little happy about having someone but then all things comes to an end.

love in a mature young adult is true.

anyway,I believe he is s**t and he doesn't deserve you.So run along now and live your life.He's not worth crying over for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Aiko-kawaii
love in a teenager's life doesn't exist.it's like only a short time to feel a little happy about having someone but then all things comes to an end.

love in a mature young adult is true.

thank you, most teenagers don't know the difference between lust and love  

The Dadalorian
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:05 pm
I believe anyone at any age can fall in love, but very few have the life experience and emotional maturity to either understand it or recognize it. It's true, many teenagers cannot recognize love. On the other hand, it's also true that to really say whether or not something is love, you have to define it. I can't do that, and I doubt anyone else here can. I've been in love, I'm sure. However, perhaps my "definition" of love is different then yours.
I think this guy is like most teenagers, his hormones and such are telling him to do things, and he is obeying, to some degree. I don't think he meant to hurt you, I think he just wasn't really sure what he was doing. He isn't a worthless s**t, but he isn't worth your time either. I see no point in degrading him further, however I do think that you deserve someone who is more mature than him.
Whatever you choose to do, I hope it treats you well.

<3cat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:04 pm
I believe there is love, and it comes in many shapes, forms, and sizes.

AND

that it doesnt matter how old you are, love is ALWAYS there.

HopelessTMA

bmgbanana107580

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:56 am
Okay, I'll be honest, I didn't read the first post, but here's my opinion on love:

I believe it exists, but I just haven't found it yet. The problem with love, and why people misread it and leads to them believing it doesn't exist is that too many people fake it, or think it's love, when it's really just hormones, or excitment. Love is out there, we just have to find it.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff