Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need some goddamn help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you actually care?
  yes
  no
  stupid poser >.>
View Results

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:04 am

My life is ******** up and i cut myself. I need help because i've tried to OD 3 times and each time failed...i hate my family, and my friends take my cutting as a joke. I have someonewhi i love but i don't think he loves me...mainly because he has a girl and they are slowly falling apart. I don't think i have anybody who truely loves me...please help me...i may take myself soon...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:36 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
My life is ******** up and i cut myself. I need help because i've tried to OD 3 times and each time failed...i hate my family, and my friends take my cutting as a joke. I have someonewhi i love but i don't think he loves me...mainly because he has a girl and they are slowly falling apart. I don't think i have anybody who truely loves me...please help me...i may take myself soon...

Don't be so melodramatic, firstly, there are always other guys, get out there and meet them, and why did you try and OD (I won't tell you what I think) and why do you cut, the only problem you actually listed is the kind of problem most people have everyday. Unless you tell us why you do what you do we can't help.

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:57 pm

that's it?
my friend has have falle "in love" 3 times each, and the last one she was going to a rehab fr her cutting and drugs
while she was doing that her "BF" continuously ditched her to go SMOKE and do other drugs
thinks can be worse for you
how old are you anyhow?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm

Look, okay, just don't kill yourself.
Please.

Despite what you seem to think, there are people out there who care about you.

Things will get better, I promise.
Maybe not soon, but eventually.

Someonesinthekitchen

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:11 am

Quote:
Don't be so melodramatic, firstly, there are always other guys, get out there and meet them, and why did you try and OD (I won't tell you what I think) and why do you cut, the only problem you actually listed is the kind of problem most people have everyday. Unless you tell us why you do what you do we can't help.

But that's the thing...i don't really know any other guys...and the ones i do know can't see me as a good friend or anything...we're just classmates. I can't really say why i cut...i started about a year ago and my parents basically brought it on. I tried to OD because my family dosn't care and i just wanna...just wanna go...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:14 am

Quote:
that's it?
my friend has have falle "in love" 3 times each, and the last one she was going to a rehab fr her cutting and drugs
while she was doing that her "BF" continuously ditched her to go SMOKE and do other drugs
how old are you anyhow?

16...and he just sees me as a friend...and i want to ask him to do stuff like the movies but i don't want to be shot down...i just don't know what to do with my life anymore...

LoversRequiem

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:59 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:
that's it?
how old are you anyhow?

16...and he just sees me as a friend...and i want to ask him to do stuff like the movies but i don't want to be shot down...i just don't know what to do with my life anymore...

you're 16..you should be lke this if your 30 and single, not 16
it's nota big thing, ask him, it's just a date, it's not lke you're asking to marry him, or really asking him to be your BF
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:20 pm

Quote:
it's nota big thing, ask him, it's just a date, it's not lke you're asking to marry him, or really asking him to be your BF

one prob, he has a gf. It's not a date, but i still want him to be friends with me. I'm afraid that if i ask, it might ruin the relationship that we already have and i don't want to lose that. This is the closest i've ever been to him...

LoversRequiem

xXHumanXx-xXGodXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:05 pm

emo
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

one prob, he has a gf. It's not a date, but i still want him to be friends with me. I'm afraid that if i ask, it might ruin the relationship that we already have and i don't want to lose that. This is the closest i've ever been to him...

well then, wait ti'll they break up
or get a bunch of your friends out and invite him too

The Dadalorian
Crew

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:02 pm

Quote:
emo

Did you happen to see your username? and i need help, your not helping....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Quote:

I guess...but i don't have any other guy friends. Don't ya think he'll feel...well...odd with a bunch of girls?

LoversRequiem

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:38 am

Valosgurl92gothacked
and my friends take my cutting as a joke.

true.
Why would you cut yourself over some guy who dumped your feelings for him when you can try something else to ease the pain?Look,I hope youre not offent but honestly,that's rude.Yeah,I admit I used to cut before but I thought I was only the one being so NEGATIVE.I've been through many negative points of view.But I was the only one who thought about it.And now I realize how stupid and rude I was.I always kept on thinking NEGATIVE points of views as the reasons behind cases like this.In short,if you keep on thinking negative,of course you'll end up like a life torned away and trashed.And try to stop the cutting.Crying and screaming your lungs out really helps you know.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:44 pm

Quote:
true.
Why would you cut yourself over some guy who dumped your feelings for him when you can try something else to ease the pain?Look,I hope youre not offent but honestly,that's rude.Yeah,I admit I used to cut before but I thought I was only the one being so NEGATIVE.I've been through many negative points of view.But I was the only one who thought about it.And now I realize how stupid and rude I was.I always kept on thinking NEGATIVE points of views as the reasons behind cases like this.In short,if you keep on thinking negative,of course you'll end up like a life torned away and trashed.And try to stop the cutting.Crying and screaming your lungs out really helps you know.

i guess...but still...it's like an addiction...believe me, i want to stop, but something in me won't let me. Like if i'm shaving and i accidently nick myself...the blood just draws me in. I don't know if you understand what i just said but...and some songs trigger it...i can't help it sometimes...

LoversRequiem

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

I guess...but i don't have any other guy friends. Don't ya think he'll feel...well...odd with a bunch of girls?

....he has other guy friends

and to your last post
you can help it, i did, seriously through this topic it sounds like this whole issue is just because of a guy you "love"(not sure so i'm putting it in quotes) and he won't go out with you and stuff
sorry if that's not what you were aiming for but that's how it's turning out
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces