Xigbar
  Xaldin
  Siax
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
  Marluxia
  Roxas
  other (Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Luxene, other)
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:15 pm

~Nobodies are incomplete beings, longing to be whole.~
User Image

So what is a noboay really?

If they are nothing, then why are they there?

If they feel nothing, then why do they feel longing, a longing to be whole?

If they can't feel emotional pain, do they feel physical pain?

Nobodies are certainly an interesting fictional being, and that is probably why people are so very captivated by them. What do you think a nobody really is?

I have my own opinions, but I want to hear what other's have to say.

What is your opinion of the nobodies?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:31 pm
a nobodie is a being who cant fully grasp the true meaning of life like real people can how do i know this it is because i am a nobodie User Image  

hydra4

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 pm
Oooo, I like that response very poetic *applause* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:55 pm
Nobodies.... Let's say this:

'Nobody- a person of no importance, influence, or power'
That's what the dictionary says. The answer is, what do you think? We all have different opinions on the Nobodies on Kingdom Hearts, but did you know that there are two different types?
A Nobody is a being of a soul, but no heart. Some can have bodies only for when they were whole, they had a pure heart and were very strong on what they believed. For example:
Xehanort- He believed within his research and searched strongly for his answers. As of him going too far within the darkness, he became a Nobody, but with a body and no heart.
A normal person- They become a Nobody with ONLY a soul, no body or heart. They are mindless and take orders from the higher Nobodies, the ones with a body and soul.

Now, as for feeling? Of course a Nobody doesn't feel, but they remember. That's what makes them so special by them having a mind with memory of the emotions they felt within their past. They just act or they get into it way too much. Even if they don't know about it, they still think they have normal emotions like any other being. But when they find out, that's their choice by how they should treat it. The mind they hold corrasponds with their emotional belief. Like Demyx, he his jumpy and a little out of it, but he acts like that beacause his true was like that and remembers how he was. But for Roxas, since he was in a short state of being created, he doesn't remembers his emotions and just goes along with it.

As for the physical pain, of course they do. While you fight them you see them doing a moan of pain. They react by when they get hit.

In conclusion, the Nobody is merely a being of what was and is. It's like Sora. During the end of Kingdom Hearts when he turned back to normal, all of Chain of Memories, and to the point when he combined with Roxas again, he was a Heartless. I say this for HE still had a heart and body, but no soul. Like the Nobody again, only soul and soul with body. There are two different types of Nobodies and Heartless, and they all seek only one thing: Hearts.  

FallenLight262

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:27 am
Very informative, You definitely have a strong opinion on this subject, and obviously have info to back it up, I didn't know there was two types of heartless and nobodies, WOW, you learn something new every day.

I like it wink 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Medevilgirl
Very informative, You definitely have a strong opinion on this subject, and obviously have info to back it up, I didn't know there was two types of heartless and nobodies, WOW, you learn something new every day.

I like it wink 3nodding

Uh....thanks? Lol.  

FallenLight262

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:38 pm
Hm,nice question.When you think about it a no one can trully know exactly what a nobody is unless they are one.Fictional characrter or not,there are those who are somewhat like nobodies.To not be whole yet to long to be,who isn't.In the end no one is really whole when you think about it.There are always many missing pieces of ones life.Your childhood memories or what not.A nobody can't feel,is true,yet...take axel as an example,he cared for roxas,yet can a nobody care?To me a nobody is a incomplete being,and of course they felt physical pain as well,but yet it is nothing to them since they don't have a heart.Incomplete,heartless being,yet..still somewhat human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:14 pm
Indeed, every one feels a little incomplete at times. Some ppl more then most. So here's another question I'll throw out.

Does having a heart really make someone whole?

And again, I have my own opinion, but I want to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter.

Thankies 3nodding  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:30 pm
It depends on who the person is. For a Nobody, maybe it will make their day, or it might destroy them from the change for actually feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:49 pm
I think yes,because Heartless and nobodies are like the same,Heartless are creatures without hearts,but they do look for hearts,and when a heartless is created,their nobodie is created,and they both want to be whole,Like sora and Roxas,When sora became a heartless,roxas was created,But even though Roxas was a real person in his own world,he was actually a nobody in sora's world,which is why i think nobodies need a heart to become whole  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:06 pm
FallenLight262
It depends on who the person is. For a Nobody, maybe it will make their day, or it might destroy them from the change for actually feeling.

yes, I thought about the same thing. having a heart is a heavy weight to carry, So if a nobody some how obtained a heart, its possibly that the weight of the feelings and emotions they have never truely felt before could over welm them, ending in some not too good results.

heart

Its a possibility. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:27 pm
nobadies are out cast what to be heared but silace drifts them away  

jeramy5073

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:42 pm
Is this an rp or no?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 am

No sweatdrop , I accidently put it in this file, I didn't mean to, it was an issue of not looking before jumping redface , but it could be if pple want it to sweatdrop Srry

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:24 am
jeramy5073
nobadies are out cast what to be heared but silace drifts them away

"Nobodies are out casts, Want to be heard but Silence drifts them away"

Ok, I think that's what you were trying to type,

Just wanted to fix it so pple could understand your thoughts sweatdrop

I hope that's what you were trying to say. I'm srry if I got it wrong sweatdrop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff