Reply Random Anime!
DragonBall Z Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:24 pm
DBZ is the best anime EVER...EVER...EVER...EVER...EVER...EVER...EVER! mrgreen My favorite character is goku.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Although DBZ is one of the popular anime, I have to say I hate it. I hate the drawings and the foreheads are too big. I apologized if I offended the DBZ fans, but it's true: I hate it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:38 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Although DBZ is one of the popular anime, I have to say I hate it. I hate the drawings and the foreheads are too big. I apologized if I offended the DBZ fans, but it's true: I hate it.
It's cool! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:09 pm
i used to watch it a lot lol 3nodding but i think they extended the series too long @_@ i mean there were 46 mangas....46!!!!wow....thats a lot of drawing.....tho akira toriyama came out with a nice short story called sand land o= its one volume long.....i liked that 3nodding have you read it surprised  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:30 am
DBZ is not the only anime that has a long series. So does Inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:03 pm
Ashelux
i used to watch it a lot lol 3nodding but i think they extended the series too long @_@ i mean there were 46 mangas....46!!!!wow....thats a lot of drawing.....tho akira toriyama came out with a nice short story called sand land o= its one volume long.....i liked that 3nodding have you read it surprised
No,but I heard of it! mrgreen But,1 volume long,sheesh,the bad guys must have been weak?  

Naruto-FP000

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:50 pm
Jisen Meizuki
DBZ is not the only anime that has a long series. So does Inuyasha.
lol! yeah xP i thought that was drug out to long....sort of lost intrest in the series for it.......after the movies and the first few seasons, thats it for a while....cuz u could skip a whole bunch of episodes of inuyasha, and still get the just of whats going on later.....you know...? its just like extra plot.....xP the story itself would go on with out it, they just make it to makethe series longer....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:52 pm
Naruto-FP000
Ashelux
No,but I heard of it! mrgreen But,1 volume long,sheesh,the bad guys must have been weak?
xD weak.....they didnt drag out the series! he wanted it to be one volume...i mean be relistic.....they dont have to be so suped up they have to fight each other for 4 voliumes, train for 2 more, then fight another big bad boss for the next 8! xD i mean really!  

Ashelux
Captain

Revolutious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:33 pm
DBZ was my first anime and even though i don't watch and read it as much it is still one of my favorites.

I read Sandland as well. It was pretty cool.

And the only guy who's forheadis too big is Vegeta's cause he has that "M" shape buthe is still one of my favorite characters as well as Piccolo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:36 pm
Ashelux
Naruto-FP000
Ashelux
xD weak.....they didnt drag out the series! he wanted it to be one volume...i mean be relistic.....they dont have to be so suped up they have to fight each other for 4 voliumes, train for 2 more, then fight another big bad boss for the next 8! xD i mean really!
My bad! sweatdrop It's just that I like fighting anime!YEAH VIOLENCE! mrgreen  

Naruto-FP000

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:50 am
Naruto-FP000
Ashelux
Naruto-FP000
Ashelux
lol, naruto is a fighting one, but they dont drag it out as long....theres more people!

oh there was something else i was to say, but i for got XP *thinks* oh! i remeber!

the japanese version of DBZ has soooooo much swearing i heard XD the edited it all out in the english......they edited the blood out as well.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:25 am
Ashelux
Naruto-FP000
Ashelux
Naruto-FP000
Ashelux
lol, naruto is a fighting one, but they dont drag it out as long....theres more people!

oh there was something else i was to say, but i for got XP *thinks* oh! i remeber!

the japanese version of DBZ has soooooo much swearing i heard XD the edited it all out in the english......they edited the blood out as well.....
YEAH!DISS FIGHTS!  

Naruto-FP000

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:18 pm
DBZ... sorry, but no. I know that there's some great plot line to DBZ, but alas, I never found it. I'm still trying to figure out the concept of how outrageously big their hair can get, even for an anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 am
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!! scream  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Roel22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:27 am
Sorry everyone but i hate dragon ball z .. sad  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash