Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
vows of silence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:17 pm
okay..so today i started my vow of silence...so far....it's very interesting. i've already observed a lot of my family than i thought. obivously they know me a lot more than i thought since they already know what i meant to say by the time i finished writing it down. i was really curious as to whom else on gaia was perhaps on a vow of silence. oh and my reasons for my vow of silence was to help me learn how to stop and think about what i'm going to say (or would say) before i blab out something stupid...uh..yeah. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:38 pm
sounds like a damned good idea.  

The Angsty Angst

UnlovedWarior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:42 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Sounds like a good idea... But I could never do it [lol]  

PinkSpider

VTugimora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Vow of silence? Do you mean that "don't speak unless you're spoken to," stuff? If so, I need to try that...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Wow. Nope, my parents would force me to speak.  

Zhiege

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:08 pm
I've never tried a vow of silence.... where you inspired by Little Miss Sunshine? razz Thats a great movie. Good luck with that, I'd last maybe a day.. then somone would call me or somthing. *heh heh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:32 am
And from your signature picture, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you are a giant idiot for copying what people do in the movies.

Unless you are colorblind and wanting to fly airplanes too though. Then I'll just laugh at your misfortune.

Xyloid

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:37 pm
i'm silent 75% of the time....okay maybe 80 percent....or more....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:56 pm
i don't like the idea
i wouldn't be able to sing anymore and stuff
make me sad  

The Dadalorian
Crew

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Xyloid
And from your signature picture, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you are a giant idiot for copying what people do in the movies.

Unless you are colorblind and wanting to fly airplanes too though. Then I'll just laugh at your misfortune.

i don't really care.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:32 pm
and y'know honestly...so that way i don't become some lying slob that tricks ppl online and stuff... i couldn't go through with another day. for i have ppl that care about me & all that gushy stuff and i decided that they're my friends for a reason, b/c they're kewl, and they're mighty amusing [and funneh].. and yeah...but i do want to warn you...it's a lot harder than i thought...than i would ever imagine...and it's very challenging to not get all pissed at the first person whom tries to break your vow of silence and stuff...but i recommend to try it. it's fun in a way...only up until you need to say something...like "ouch"...whatever. so yeah...and Little Miss Sunshine is a very good movie. there a lot of deeper messages in it when you REALLY think about it...like the big yellow bus...but anywho...yeah. i guess they don't call it "the emo guild" for nothing eh?  

BeckytheGoat

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:01 pm
-the.kid.kicked.out-
and y'know honestly...so that way i don't become some lying slob that tricks ppl online and stuff... i couldn't go through with another day. for i have ppl that care about me & all that gushy stuff and i decided that they're my friends for a reason, b/c they're kewl, and they're mighty amusing [and funneh].. and yeah...but i do want to warn you...it's a lot harder than i thought...than i would ever imagine...and it's very challenging to not get all pissed at the first person whom tries to break your vow of silence and stuff...but i recommend to try it. it's fun in a way...only up until you need to say something...like "ouch"...whatever. so yeah...and Little Miss Sunshine is a very good movie. there a lot of deeper messages in it when you REALLY think about it...like the big yellow bus...but anywho...yeah. i guess they don't call it "the emo guild" for nothing eh?

sweet rant
i like reading them, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:51 pm
So are you just doing it for fun? Or do you have better explanation for it?

Because honestly, if you were I'd find that a tad insulting.

Gambino Statue

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:57 pm
xLIZA
So are you just doing it for fun? Or do you have better explanation for it?

Because honestly, if you were I'd find that a tad insulting.

hm...honestly....i won't lie...i'm not sure...

i'm afraid i have multiple personalities...or atleast at times it seems like that...

i've yet to completley know even MYSELF...so i can't gurantee you anything of my opinion...

i apologize to you if this simply frustrates you. .... uh, if you're reading this.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games