53%
 53%  [ 22 ]
gold!!
21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 41

.Chizel.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:23 pm
has any of u seen fall out boy's music video, this ain't a scene it's an arms race? u know the grave part, when Joe stands on top of it like Syn in Seize the day, turns out FOB actually didn't get permission from Avenged Sevenfold about making fun of it...but i'm not sure they were making fun of it.
Pete Wentz says in an interview that they've never seen the video and they would nvr wanna mess with a7x cuz they wok out..and stuff...i don't know what to think, since i like FOB and A7X, but are any of u really pissed at it?

oh and they said it was relating to Slash by Guns N' Roses. b ut how can it get so similar to Seize the Day?

i'm worried for FOB. sad

~[EDIT:] if you haven't seen the video, here's the link -->HERE x3
tell me what u guys think.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:32 pm
It's totally a takeoff of A7X. He dresses up to look exactly like Syn, except he trades the fedora for a top hat, and uses the same pose, same shot, same colors, hell, it's probably the same damn set that A7X used.  

Squorn

.Chizel.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:26 pm
but i trust FOB! and i dont think they would make fun with avenged sevenfold, they're not even friends, they wouldn't want to mess with a7x either...and Pete says they were contributing to Slash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:41 pm
.Chizel.
but i trust FOB! and i dont think they would make fun with avenged sevenfold, they're not even friends, they wouldn't want to mess with a7x either...and Pete says they were contributing to Slash.

FOB was making fun of A7X. I dont give a rats a** who they were contributing to etc. They were making fun of A7x. It was the same scene from STD, same everything, when i first seen it my eyes literally popped outta my head with shock. I was like " eek " They dissed them. Sad though, Zacky likes FOB.. But I doubt he's seen their new video... When he does see it, I bet the shizz is gonna hit the fan lmao  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Squorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:54 pm
They were making fun of everyone in that video, and they just didn't know when to stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:36 pm
LMFAO.

They stuff AND they're gay.
Amazing!
And they proved that they sold out, without actually admitting it.

ReishiiSuu

Roses and Revolvers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:47 pm
Yeah, I remember when I first saw the video I thought it looked really close to Seize The Day. But Syn is cooler. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:54 pm

From an interveiw that I heard..
Fall Out Boy isn't afraid of Avenged Sevenfold, they like them, and weren't making fun of them but just goofing around.

I'm not mad.
I don't really care at all.
I found that part amusing. x3

.Frivolous.Maverick.

Release_The_Bats

1,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:00 am
i really dont care they just made the video look cool and seize the day is a much better video cuz it has a meaning but i still love fall out boy im a big fan of both bands emo why must people say that one band is bad just becuase the one band is gay and they should go die and stuff but if they were making fun of A7X i will personaly find them and drop kick them off a mountain lol [not really] talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:20 pm
eck.
thanks for ur opinions. yes, i don't think FOB was TRYING to MESS with a7x on purpose...i mean they're not like that. gonk

.Chizel.

whileiwander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:42 am
I hate FOB! No offense to anyone who likes them though, it's just my opinon. They are getting way too commercial now and all the little wannabe's are starting to like them. They so pissed me off in that video, making fun of A7X, i don't know who they think they are.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:41 pm
That pissed me off.

A7X are better the FoB in every way possible.

1. They're Jacked.

2. They're better musicians.

3. They're more attractive.

I could go on. FoB needs to be put in their place in the ground with all the other Pop "Emo" bands.

Scotty Calibur

Zacky_V

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:46 pm
I'm pissed at it!! I never liked fob and I've always hated it!! they suck and they always will!!! I don't mean to offend anyone, but blaaaaaaahhhh!!! *kicks closet door in*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:09 am
I say that it's only natural for FOB to want to copy the best. lol  

Avenged7X13

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out