Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:59 am
Saddest Resi moment?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:18 am
i think when errrrrr,errrrrrrm there is none.  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:59 am
???  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:56 am
I dont get the point of this thread. It says, "Saddest Resident Evil moment, but then ur doing a vs thread.

POLL DELETED  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:26 pm
Death of Steve Burside.
Death of Brad Vickers. crying
All of the paired endings for Outbreak are touching and sad...to me, at least. The George/Cindy ending got to me, as did the others.

Overall, I think the concept of Raccoon City - with so many innocent people turned into something ravenous and flesh-hungry, things that defy God's creation...and things that seemed to loose their souls, minds, memories, and hearts to the virus - was also sad. One of the major gas spills that fueled my flaming hatred toward Umbrella.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:32 pm
When Billy and Rebecca said goodbye and you heard the door slam and saw a butterfly about to get eaten by a spider......that was funny.

What was sad was that Billy was gone! He's my favorite character (next to Jill, who is and will always be #1 heart )  

Busty Biohazard

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:39 pm
There has'nt been a sad moment yet...If Jill was killed or sumthing, I freaking ball my eyes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:42 pm
Its not sad but was its kinda sad when the nemesis blows up the helicopter at the clock tower lol Jill was so happy, so glad it was over.... then "Stttarrrs" lol

Also all the bad endings are kinda sad.  

Cirrus Mystallow

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:45 pm
Lucky-flame
Its not sad but was its kinda sad when the nemesis blows up the helicopter at the clock tower lol Jill was so happy, so glad it was over.... then "Stttarrrs" lol

LOL...I was happy when nemmy blew the chopper up...because that would mean GAMEOVER...short a** game, plus the excitment level went up when I saw that happen!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:19 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Lucky-flame

LOL...I was happy when nemmy blew the chopper up...because that would mean GAMEOVER...short a** game, plus the excitment level went up when I saw that happen!

xd I actually forgot all about that cutscene. D'oh! That would have meant a short game, but put yourself in Jill's place. Either I would have been pissed if I were here, or upset. Or both...with massive amount of anger and PMS causing me to beat the hell out of Nemesis.
stressed  

Soul Reaver Naira

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:27 pm
Whenever is says "You Died" or "You Are Dead" always makes me down >_>;

Either than that, I spazzed when Brad died.. it was kinda sad when Joseph was torn apart.. and I got all watery eyed when Steve died...nekkid o_o; But yeah.. and when Wesker was beating up Chris in CV, everyone in the room that I was in was like: "NOOO!!! NOT CHRIS!!!!" for some reason XD I dunno.. Steve's death was probably the most..touching?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:55 pm
Uenna
Whenever is says "You Died" or "You Are Dead" always makes me down >_>;

Either than that, I spazzed when Brad died.. it was kinda sad when Joseph was torn apart.. and I got all watery eyed when Steve died...nekkid o_o; But yeah.. and when Wesker was beating up Chris in CV, everyone in the room that I was in was like: "NOOO!!! NOT CHRIS!!!!" for some reason XD I dunno.. Steve's death was probably the most..touching?

Steve actually didn't die entirly  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:04 pm
I feel sad whenever I beat a game just because it's the end. I end up missing the feeling of playing it and being freaked out. I can still remember the first time I beat RE 3. I was so proud yet so sad that it ended.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:49 pm
when the game is beat i hate beating the game i want it to go on forever  

William Birkin

Cirrus Mystallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:27 am
WhteUmbrella001
Lucky-flame

I was taking it from Jills Point of veiw.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff