Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
homeless Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:33 am

earlier today my dad threw me out the window.He said until i change and act like a normal human being i can find somwhere else to live.now im homeless.Im thinking about cutting but i told a few friends i wouldnt.wat should i do?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:46 am

you need to find a place to stay for a while.

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:07 am

yeah i just realized that.cause if it snows i'll get sick.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:28 pm

Stay with a friend until things calm down, if push comes to shove, flit about with friends and family if it takes a while, no one will blame you, I've been homeless before, so I know its pretty tough.

Rellik San
Captain

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:41 pm

Omigawd mi dad duznt udrstad ho emu 1 aym. Cant he juz leyt meh bay mahsalf???

If you're homless how did you post this? Did you write it up then ask him to so it seems believable?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:10 pm

bassmule

If you're homless how did you post this? Did you write it up then ask him to so it seems believable?

You know, I'm having a hard time wondering why your here... seriously, we have been more then leniant, another infraction like this, and I'll ban you, not that you'll be arsed though.

As for the post, he said he didn't have a home, not he doesn't have somewhere to stay.

Rellik San
Captain

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:45 pm

Rellik San
bassmule

You know, I'm having a hard time wondering why your here... seriously, we have been more then leniant, another infraction like this, and I'll ban you, not that you'll be arsed though.

As for the post, he said he didn't have a home, not he doesn't have somewhere to stay.
well right now i'm at a library so plz don't acuse me of lying
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:53 pm

omg i know how you feel, take it day by day, if theres a kids home nearby ask them if you can stay there for a while, or find a really close friend whos parents like you and will let you stay there. If he doesnt let you back then you might have to find a stable place to stay and find a job. i feel so sorry for you
<3

[[insane]]--butterfly--

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:07 pm

My parents kicked me out a few times, and a couple years ago I ran away for two months straight. These guys are right, ask around with some friends. If you have a best friend, that's probably the best place to go, provided his or her parents are not obnoxious. Avoid staying with your boyfriend/girlfriend, it destroys relationships more often then not.
As for the doubters, there are hundreds of places in an average city where you can use a computer. Libraries, as mentioned, also schools, friends' houses, wireless cafes, computer lounges, and the like. I'm well aware that it's very easy to access a computer every day with little or no money, having done so in the past.
I wish you the best of luck,

<3cat
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:07 am

k thank you all

-The Drug-

~WickedGame365~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 pm

I was homeless for a bit, in the cold. I cuddled myself in alleyways and slept in unlocked churches, the preacher even gave me permission after he caught me in a pew. I feel for you. <3 Take care.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:35 pm

SKREW UR FRIENDS......i have been cutting 4 the last 5 and a half years........it takes ur mental pain out of ur body.......oh ya and huddle in an ally.....thats wut i did.... emo emo

666-GOTHICA-666

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:38 pm

xxkooleoxxchickxx
SKREW UR FRIENDS......i have been cutting 4 the last 5 and a half years........it takes ur mental pain out of ur body.......oh ya and huddle in an ally.....thats wut i did.... emo emo
Then you girly, are a fool.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:37 pm

xxkooleoxxchickxx

Yah a another stupid kid. But do tell were do you cut? cause if anyone can see them your only doing it for atention. And really people who cut[for masicistic reasons of relieving pain] usualy do it out of sight. And if your going to cut your self, please just go down the street and let all your pain away. Or here another sugestion don't bring it up in a topic that has almost nothing to do with cutting. You attention whore. stare

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:10 am

DaisukeOrDark
xxkooleoxxchickxx

Yah a another stupid kid. But do tell were do you cut? cause if anyone can see them your only doing it for atention. And really people who cut[for masicistic reasons of relieving pain] usualy do it out of sight. And if your going to cut your self, please just go down the street and let all your pain away. Or here another sugestion don't bring it up in a topic that has almost nothing to do with cutting. You attention whore. stare
LANGUAGE!....

there wasn't enough bad language in that post. XD
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas