Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
how do u beat sepherioth or somthing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn..Blood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:22 pm
how do u beat him in kh2 man he's so hard to beat -.- he kills me in like 1 shot or somthing. keep on gettin burned by him burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:16 pm
You need Second Chance and Last Chance to ensure some protection.

Leaf Bracer to ensure that your Cure becomes unblockable.

Make your Combo as LONG as posible by adding Combo Plus', and attacks.

Trinity Limit is a MUST have (It is the BEST way to deal Damage.) and a limit plus.

Your Strongest Keyblade Needed (Ultima Weapon is choice.)

Glide, Quick Run, High Jump and Double Jump. (Leveling up the forms.)

Retaliating Slash is needed when you get knocked into the air. (Sephiroth will NOT be able to fight back in the air.)

Beware when the screen gets dark, you must NOT jump you must keep pressing triangle. that is his 100-Slash wich will tear your HP to shreds!

Whenever he floats into the Air that is Heartless Angel Hit him just ONCE to stop the attack. (If you don't your Hp will become 1 and your MP 0.)

Elixers work WONDERS here! just be sure Sephiroth isn't coming after you when you decide to use one.

Whenever Sephiroth Summons Firaga Wall (A Bunch of Fire Pillars) Run as FAR AWAY from it as possible (Quick Run and Glide will hlep you!)

Sephiroths Meteor attack is Devastating! when he prepares to attack press yourself against the wall on the Opposite Side of Sephiroth and when he beings shooting Double Jump to the Left and Glide to the left then Double Jump to the right and glide, repeat untill he stops.

When Sephiroth has about or less than 1 Hp Bar USE TRINITY LIMIT. this WILL kill him. (Being it normally takes about 3/4's of 1 Hp Bar.)

Doing so will earn you the Final Keyblade "Fenrir".

Good Luck he's tough. (I beat him at level 35 with Sweet Memories. NOT a smart move!)  

Greenk4

CiD the dark angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:16 pm
welll......it's easier than it looks. it can take a while to explain, though. here's the rundonw:

1. be at LEAST lv.55-60
2.have at least the Oblivion keyblade.
3. at least have glide and Ariel Dodge Lv.1
4. have abilities: Dodge slash, Ariel finish, gaurd break, and retaliating slash, and the support skills 'Once More' and (if you have it) 'Second Chance'
5. have magic: Relfega, Curaga, and asign the other two quick keys to hi-potions and Elixers
6.BRING ELIXERS

K, so, when ever you see the screen get dark and a reaction command popup (like right when the fight starts) hit teh rection button to keep from getting slaughtered! After that, hit hijm hard! get in a combo, then flee to avoid his ground combo. ariel dodge is good for this, cuase it lets you hover over him while he does it, so you'll be in close when he's done.
When he knocks you into the air, wait for the very moment he reapears and use Retaliating Slash, then air combo him (Ariel Finish!)
When he summons dark orbs, use Reflega. If you get low on health, try to use Hi-potions (save elixers and Cure) If he starts floating in the air, glide and jump to him AS FAST AS YOU CAN and hit him, otherwise, wait and use an elixer after the Sin Harvest attack is done. stay away from teh fire pillars! and when he summons metors, just glide and jump around to avoid them. Use Trinity limit too, it's great. well, that's it. good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:34 pm
With glide you can take advantage of the battlefield. and when you use Trinity Limit don't waste an Elixer,it is WAY better to just keep fighting. and don't jump too much because if you do he'll decide to use his 100 slash, and since you'll be jumping you can't use the Reaction Command.  

Greenk4

eien_no_kurasa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Greenk4
With glide you can take advantage of the battlefield. and when you use Trinity Limit don't waste an Elixer,it is WAY better to just keep fighting. and don't jump too much because if you do he'll decide to use his 100 slash, and since you'll be jumping you can't use the Reaction Command.

of course....dont forget not to neglect the use of many other abilities such as berserk charge......this allows you to gain mp while you hit him after using trinity limit...^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:30 pm
I got Berserk Charge when I beat him cause I leveled up a crap load. so I was like "WTF man?"  

Greenk4

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:06 am
Have your bf beat him, like I did . . . . that worked pretty well for me . . . . 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:10 am
Seems like a fair solution....lol. she IS right you know. I have seen that work before.  

Greenk4

Acrius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:30 am
Have berserk Charge equiped and use up all your MP before you start the battle. This way you will have an unlimited combo at the beggining of the fight and by the time he breaks away from your attack your MP should be mostly rcovered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:57 pm
you use Trinity Limit after Sephiroth makes his attack THEN berserk charge and That's a Combo right there!  

Greenk4

Acrius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:55 pm
Yes, but if you use Berserk Charge first you can get in a few extra hits.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:19 pm
yeah I just perfer Trinity Limit First (I have Limit Plus so that's a 3 part Trinity for me //) then usisn Berserk Charge and using the infinite cheap combo untill he pulls back, retalitaes or untill I notice my MP is back (then it's too late.... burning_eyes )  

Greenk4

Sorasnobodyroxas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:09 pm
attack him when he is not attacking you when he is attacking you use glide and get away just keep doing that, that's how i won  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:57 am
If you have Ultima you have a 15% chance of Deflecting Spehiroth's sword attack (that 15% is kinda small.)  

Greenk4

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Azn..Blood
how do u beat him in kh2 man he's so hard to beat -.- he kills me in like 1 shot or somthing. keep on gettin burned by him burning_eyes
he wasnt that hard in either gamen in both games in hard mode i beat him at lvl 60. and he is slightly easier in kh2 as one of his stronger attacks is totally blockable witht he reaction command  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff