Lake Hylia [Twilight Princess] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:28 pm
For Lake Hylia in Twilight Princess, there's a huge lake with a Temple at the very bottom, some crazy clown people, Lanayru spring and a cute little bird called Plumm.

Upriver there is a canoeing minigame and a fishing pond. There's also Zora's Domain, which is home to most of the Zoras.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:33 am
[YAY PLUMM!!! heart ]  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm
*Enters on Dusk and lands in back of that clown cannon place* OK, Dusk, we're here. You can go now, I guess. *Dusk screeches and flies away* Now, where to look first... *checks map* ...Maybe that old temple at the bottom of the lake? ...Yes, that'll do... but how do I get there?...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:03 pm
*looks at the bottom of lake hylia* " ........... i want to go there ! take me there Kitty !! * *holds up kitty*  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Uh... did you follow me here? And do you really think that cat will take you underwater? ...And why do you need to get down there? Erm... never mind...*stares off into the distance, thinking* Maybe the people around here know how to get down to that temple... *Walks over to that guy at the cannon place thing yeah you know what I'm talking about*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:30 pm
*stares* stupid cat *throws cat* *follows Twila to cannon* i want to go down there too !  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:12 pm
...What? Did you just say... you mean I have to go... back to town? *turns to Hiruma* I have to go back to town to get something. And you might want to take that cat back... *takes out her flute thing and calls Dusk* *gets on Dusk* If you want to come, you can either walk back or you can ride on Dusk. Oh, and by on, I mean... well, there's no room on top of him... twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:40 pm
O_O ...... rarrrrrr *grabs creepy beast thing* grarrrr !!!!!! you are Kitty and my ride to town !  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:14 pm
*Dusk screeches and grabs Hiruma, then flies to town* (leaving leaving)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:58 pm
*jumps off* okay !! good bye Kitty !! *looks at Twila*  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:51 pm
[thinking] she just left dangit[ends] haku folows the others  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:34 am
*Swims to surface* [thinks: Why are all the humans leaving?, if they needed a ride down, I could've helped them.. ah well, they're loss] *Dives back down to star working on another batch of water bombs.  

Teh Link

Teh Link

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:39 am
*an hour passed, and I swam back up to the surface, by the clown cannon place When I saw an abandoned Kitty**gets on land and walks to kitty* If Only I had some Zora Kitty armor.. ah well, I know a place where i can take you. *Grabs kitty, and pays to get rocketed into the mountains* you'll be safe here, *sets down some plants for the kitty to much on, "I'll check up on you tommorow". Then Dives back down and swims to the Zora Domain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:35 pm
*mabye I'll just take a small strole on over, to the human town, I know which way they go if I can just find a human heading to the human town, I can follow him or her*Mundi thought to himself for a while more, then set for the human town [[leaving Lake Hylia]]  

Teh Link

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:09 pm
*enters* *lands in front of the spirit's spring* Well, I guess you should wait here. If anything reeeeal bad happens, then just... wait here, OK? *leaves Mundi there, then flies back to town* *leaving again?*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff