Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Are their Skirts to short? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are the skirts to short?
  Most definitely yes!
  No, they're not short enough!!!
  They're fine the way they are.
  I NEED BINOCULARS!!!!
  This is stupid....
View Results

Atalantis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:17 pm
The senshi outfit seems in a way to short for comfort. You might as well where leotards. Maybe it's just because I'm a girl but doesn't it seem almost demeaning in a way? So I've got a question.

For girls:
Would you feel comfortable in that type of skirt? (Personally I would never feel that comfortable. Jeans all the way!!! mrgreen )

For guys (If there are any)
What do you think about the skirts? (Half of me thinks there are gonna be so many perverted comments about this sweatdrop but the other half is hoping most guys like sailor moon not because of any really twisted fantasies)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:27 pm
I feel comfortable in short skirts, and when I get my senshi costume made it'll definitely be short. ^.^

I don't personally think it's too demeaning. Ever since I was younger, I kind of viewed sailor moon as standing for "Girls can look pretty and still kick a lot of a**".

I guess now that I think about it, that's sort of empowering. Just my opinion though. ^.^  

audioboxerette

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:34 pm
Skirts are never too short. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:10 pm
I guess they're okay...but a bit on the short side. xp  

smileyteaspoon

Anxious Fairy

Ameute

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:14 pm
If you watch the transformation you would see their really wareing bathing suits 3nodding

the skirts acted like towels

as you may know bathing suits are the official female fighting uniform rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 pm
Well, for me, I wouldn't wear a skirt that short in public... but secretly I would LOVE to... 'cause I would feel empowered... ya know? I'd feel sexy... which is always awesome.
BUT!!! I WOULD wear a skirt that short if I was wearing a leotard (like the senshi are) with it... 'cause that way my crotch and booty would be covered..
So... yes, I would wear a skirt that short, because it would make me feel sexy...
heart 3nodding

Mrs DelaRosa

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:11 pm
If I had legs like theirs, why wouldnt i love wearing short skirts! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:31 pm
mini skirts= whee

if i had a body like the sailor senshi i would wear it all the time

and like said before it's not like their wearing panties underneath, it's just more of the leotard on top.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

fireguardiancoty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:35 pm
all i can say is that they're not short enough! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:09 am
*Another Guy Comment*

As far as the skirts go - I think they are just fine! I mean I'm a homo so seein more girl leg does absolutely nothing for me. BUT I think the senshi have such nice legs that they can definitely pull it off!!

PLUS

When i went to high school (back in the day) I remember the cheerleaders skirts were actually about that short so trust me - if you have the bod - be hated and flaut what yo mama gave you, if you are not so hot... well, you get the drift.  

User_8572

Dyron

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:53 pm
*Guy Comment*

I think the skirts are fine, but here's a fact you might have not known.

* In every new transformation the senshi got; the skirt always got shorter. Until finally they stopped making it short because of the kids watching the show. Hahaha

But yeah the skirts are fine, but Usagi's Eternal skirt is way too short. Hahaha blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:09 pm
Taking into account that they are warriors and they HAVE to fight.... if their skirt were longer, they couldn't move. So their skirts are fine as they are.  

Chido-chan

Imaginations_Fiend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:58 pm
*Guy Comment... Sorta*

As a male: No their skirts arnt too short domokun
As a queer: No they are just so camp and gay idolistic! 4laugh
As someone whos worn a sailor moon outfit because he has the legs and feminine skinny body: I didnt feel uncomfy... well.. the wig was annoying coz it itched my feet :/ but the skirt was fine biggrin (filling out the boobs was hard too... stressed )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:07 pm
The skirts only appear short because of how long their legs are. Plus, they are wearing a body suit/gymnast leotard/thing. It's not like you see anything revealing anyway.

The fuku for the live action are accurate replicas if you ever take a look into it.  

Solar Kitty-chan

jovemako

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:17 pm
I think they're fine. I mean if you think about it, if they had to fight in longer skirts it'd be a lot more difficult. IF I were a senshi, I'd have no prob with it. Not always the most perferred choice of appearell (sp?) but the upside is now you get to make the statement of "yeah, I'm a chic. Just cause I'm wearing a skirt and heels doesn't mean I can't kick your butt(and look good doing it)"
Plus, she's right. The skirts for the PGSM (live action) are more accurate. Still cute and deadly!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff