WHO IS TANEMURA ARINA? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:46 pm
Tanemura Arina is a manga-ka of the Japanese monthly magazine, Ribon which features shoujo comics. A list of Tanemura Arina's works are as follows:

1. Kanshaku Dama No Yuuutsu - in this book is a bunch of other cute short stories such as:
Quote:
a. Kono Koi wa Non-Fiction ("This Love Affair is for Real"/"This Love is Non Fiction")
b. Ame no Gogo wa Romance no Heroine ("Rainy Afternoons Are A Heroine for Romance")
c. Niban Me no Koi no Katachi ("The Shape of the Second Love")

2. ION
3. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
4. Time Stranger Kyoko
5. Ginyuu Meika (a one-shot)
6. Full Moon wo Sagashite
7. Shinshi Doumei Cross <-- present work as of right now  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:51 pm
Name: Tanemura Arina (種村有菜) <-- Tanemura = last name
Nickname: Arinachi
Birthday: March 12, 1978
(Current) Age: 27
Blood type: A
Hometown: Aichi Prefecture, Japan
Assistants: Ai Minase, Ruka Kazuki, Kyakya Asano
Debut manga: Niban-me no Koi no Katachi
What she hates most about herself: Her face
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Favorite Seiyuu: Kuwashima Houko (voiced Maron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Haine from Shinshi Doumei Cross (in the drama CD))
Favorite Anime/Manga: Gundam Seed, Maria-sama ga miteru, and Hamtaro
Favorite Type of Animal: Squids (but also other water creatures)
Hobbies: Collecting Pajamas, Karaoke, Playing Games, Listening to Music (she has over 200 CDs sweatdrop )
Favorite manga genre to draw: Mahou Shoujo
Least favorite manga genre to draw: Fantasy  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:01 pm
Kanshaku Dama no Yuuutsu
User Image
one volume
ISBN: 4-08-856080-9

Kanshaku Dama No Yuuutsu ~ Kimi ga Inakucha ~ ("Firecracker is Melancholy ~Without You~")
Pages 3 - 75
Kajika is the only heir of a well known ninja, and is a ninja herself. She was supposed to keep it all a secret until one day she saved a girl from an incoming car. Now the fact that she's a ninja is revealed. She has a crush on the class president Fujisaki. One day Fujisaki asks her to meet him near the river. However, while she is waiting for Fujisaki her grandfather is attacked by a group of ninjas...

Kono Koi wa Non-Fiction ("This Love Affair is for Real"/"This Love is Non Fiction")
Pages 76 - 116
Karin, a rich girl, is asked by her friend Yuri to go on a date with her penpal, since she used Karin's picture in the letter because she didn't want to use her own (because she was fat back then). After Karin accepts they go on a date to the aquarium, and Karin begins to fall in love. But it's Yuri's penpal...

Ame no Gogo wa Romance no Heroine ("Rainy Afternoons Are A Heroine for Romance")
Pages 117 - 148
Minori is a girl with a crush on a guy named Takatoo. One day, he shared his umbrella with her because she had forgotten hers. But now, she purposely forgets it so they can walk home together. Takatoo seems to like her... hmm... I wonder why...

Niban Me no Koi no Katachi ("The Shape of the Second Love")
Pages 149 - end
Nakamura is in love with Mana (the heroine), but Mana likes her best friend's boyrfriend...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:05 pm
I.O.N.
User Image
one volume
ISBN: 4-08-856053-1

Tsuburagi Ion is no ordinary high school girl. She posseses a magical jinx that allows her to have psychic abilities. After talking to her friends, she decides that day that she'll love a guy who wants to make his dreams come true. After hiding away from the club president, she ends up hiding with a boy from her school, Hourai Mikado who, after watching Psychoman as a child, developed an obsession with psychic powers. After seeing Ion's powers, he tells her, "I want you." But does Mikado like Ion for herself or is he only using her for her psychic abilities?  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:07 pm
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

By day, Kusakabe Maron may seem like a normal girl, but the truth is that she is the reincarnation of Jeanne d' Arc (Joan of Arc). At night, she transforms into Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, and seals evil demons from portraits with the help of her angel sidekick Fin Fish. However, this makes her look like a thief, causing her best friend Miyako, a detective, to constantly chase Jeanne d' Arc in an attempt to have her arrested. Not only that, but a new student, Nagoya Chiaki, has transferred to her school, prompting the arrival of a new rival, Kaitou Sinbad, who is also attempting to seal away the demons in portraits. How will Maron survive High school and keep her identity a secret (and keep away from Chiaki's flirts) 24/7?!

Japanese version

User ImageUser Imagevolume 1
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-856100-7
English version ISBN: 1-40-120555-0

User Imagevolume 2
ISBN: 4-08-856120-1

User Imagevolume 3
ISBN: 4-08-856142-2

User Imagevolume 4
ISBN: 4-08-856163-5

User Imagevolume 5
ISBN: 4-08-856189-9

User Imagevolume 6
ISBN: 4-08-856211-9

User Imagevolume 7
ISBN: 4-08-856211-6

User ImageKamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Illustration Collection
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-855097-8
Contains color illustrations from the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne manga.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:09 pm
Time Stranger Kyoko

Suomi Kyoko is the princess of Earth Nation. Kyoko has been keeping her identity secret for the past 16 years in an attempt to lead a normal life, but as her birthday approaches, the King tells her that she needs to take up her royal duties. In an attempt to escape this, her father suggests that she awaken her twin sister Ui, who has been in a coma since birth. The only way to do this is to gather all God Stones and the strangers that control them. Thus, Kyoko embarks on her journey as TIME STRANGER KYOKO!

User Imagevolume 1
ISBN: 4-08-856265-8

User Imagevolume 2
ISBN: 4-08-856296-8

User Imagevolume 3
ISBN: 4-08-856333-6  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:12 pm
Ginyuu Meika

Akiyoshi, a pianist, is practicing for a competition, in which he has to play the song "Kanon". While under a cherry blossom tree he plays the song on his keyboard. A girl named Kanon, appears and tells him that she is a tree spirit of a cherry tree that Akiyoshi comes to. They slowly become friends, and on the day of the competition, he runs to the tree to invite her to come out so that he can play the piano for her, but the tree has been cut down...

This one shot was first published in Ribon, then later in volume two of Full Moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:13 pm
Full Moon o Sagashite (Searching for the Full Moon)

Kouyama Mitsuki was placed in an orphanage as a child following the death of her parents, Hazuki and Aoi. At the orphanage, she met Sakurai Eichi, a boy six years older than her. Their friendship began to grow until Eichi told her that he would have to leave her to go to America with his new family. Before parting, they promised each other that the next time they met, they would be closer to their dreams: Eichi as an astronomer and her as a singer.

The years passed and Mitsuki's grandmother had eventually adopted her. Mitsuki, now 12 and suffering from throat cancer, continues singing against the approval of her grandmother.

On the day of an audition, two Shinigami (Gods of Death): Takuto and Meroko arrive and tell her that she has one year left to live. This reinforces her determination, and with their assistance, she is able to transform into a healthy 16 year old girl. She passes the audition, and takes the stage name of Full Moon. From here on Mitsuki's new life unravels.

Japanese version

User Image User Imagevolume 1
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-856380-8
English version ISBN: 1-59116-928-3

User Image User Imagevolume 2
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-856408-1
English version ISBN: 1-4215-0036-1

User Image User Imagevolume 3
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-856445-6
English version ISBN: 1-4215-0059-0

User Image User Imagevolume 4
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-856483-9
English version ISBN: 1-4215-0125-2

User Imagevolume 5
ISBN: 4-08-856514-2

User Imagevolume 6
ISBN: 4-08-856542-8

User Imagevolume 7
ISBN: 4-08-856549-5

User ImageFull Moon o Sagashite Illustration Collection
Japanese version ISBN: 4-08-855106-0
Contains color illustrations from Full Moon o Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kanshaku Dama no Yuuutsu, I.O.N., and other special drawings from Arina. biggrin  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:15 pm
Shinshi Doumei Cross

Otomiya Haine fell in love with Touguu Shizumasa as a child after reading the award-winning picture book he wrote. She also goes to school with him that's for rich people (and since her family's not that rich, she does a lot of part-time jobs). Soon, she is accepted as a member of student council and bodyguard of the now cold Shizumasa (who is Student Council President--or "koutei") How will Haine capture Shizumasa's heart when everyone's telling her to give up on him?!

User Imagevolume 1
ISBN: 4-08-856590-8

User Imagevolume 2
ISBN: 4-08-856623-8

Volume 3 was released in December. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:21 pm
Wanna send mail to Tanemura Arina? heart

Arina Tanemura
Shueisha Ribon Magazine
Kanda Yubinkyoku
Tokio 119-0161
Japan

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Also, if anybody knows any english interviews that Tanemura Arina's been on, you can post 'em here 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:01 pm
Tanemura's debut was actually Niban-me no Koi no Katachi, not I.O.N. Also, you have favorite seiyuu listed twice. sweatdrop  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:46 pm
Ah, thank you Solar-san @_@ I wrote this up at midnight so I was kinda... off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:44 am
xd You're welcome.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:24 am
But you know, I'm so lost because so many other sites say different things... @__@ But the work that Tanemura Arina has in Kanshaku Dama no Yu-utsu seems like her work much much earlier than ION.

Then when I'm reading it, it features ION in one of the author's notes and I'm just so lost now crying *rolls over*  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff