Submit

Gatestone

Cute Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:18 pm
what is your favorite mmbn soul
examples:searchsoul,windsoul,rollsoul,woodsoul,etc
It can be from any mmbn game  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:36 am
Search Soul. It's death in a Handbasket. And since Searchman's NaviChips are in the S-Code, and with the Search Soul Shuffle Ability, you can whip out LifeSword after LifeSword, and then fire the charged shot that eats through Invis.  

Dalent

Saturn Ballad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:33 am
FireSoul, hands down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:50 pm
Battle Network RockMan.EXE: No choices possible

RockMan.EXE Transmission: No choices possible

Battle Network RockMan.EXE 2: Any Custom Style. All other styles suck, with the exception of Saito Style.

Battle Network RockMan.EXE 3: Any Custom Style, but not as important as it was in EXE2. With the Navi Customizer and it's Error Codes, Styles aren't as significant as they were.

RockMan.EXE 4: SearchSoul for being able to sift through your folders easily, JunkSoul for the Poltergeist effect and chip recycling ability, and possible RollSoul for netbattles.

RockMan.EXE 5: Nothing good. Seriously. There's really no effectively decent Souls in this game. MediSoul is a good example of it. There's only one folder that you can really build that'd make it anywhere effective. And there's absolutely nothing useful you can do with ColonelSoul. SearchSoul would have been nice, had it's element not sucked, and the sheer brokenness of the soul not been ruined. It always seems that SearchSoul in this game just gives you the same chips, instead of giving random chips from your folder. There are a few ok Souls that you can use in combination of some good folders, such as KnightSoul, but for the most part, you're better off abusing the Humor Program glitch.

RockMan.EXE 6: Gureiga's Crosses suck. You can do some nice stuff with ElecCross, but that's about it. HeatCross? Sucks. KillerCross? Sucks. SlashCross? Ok, but not great. ChargeCross? Sucks. The Crosses in Gureiga are more focused on doing single hit, powered up attacks, than doing anything that'll completely destroy the enemy. That's more of Faruzaa's terrain. You'll find the good multi-hitting chips getting powered up in Faruzaa, which tends to be a lot more effective for getting quick kills.

If anybody wants to contest my claims, especially for EXE6, I'll be glad to show examples.  

tratetrsareaet

Blackzero254

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:15 pm
colonel soul is not useless the Ability to turn obstacle into traps is great for strategic attack the charge shot has great rang an power the ability to change the charge shot into any normal non time stopping is also good to help change tactics in any problem lets say you need somethin with a little more push get a tank cannon 3 in the arm change and let the fun begin so don't diss colonel soul  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:42 pm
Protosoul! Yay blues =3  

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mansis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 am
it would be a tie with tengu and tamahawk. those two where great  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:18 am
shadow soul ninja  

Terranero

The Draw

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:45 pm
My favorites are Slashcross and Searchsoul.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 am
i'm a big fan of Firesoul...
But Searchsoul is the best. 3nodding  

Lahku

Dangerous Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

RedJoker25

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:18 pm
Spout cross makes it really easy to S-rank Blastman, Dust cross is my favorite for having fun w/ obstacles (I actually went a stuck a folder with nothing but obstacles to mess around with), and Tomahawk cross is my best source of power in my BN PA folder w/ the double point/RskyHny3/Atk+30/charge combo, but I think I'll pick either Search or Gyro Soul as my favorites.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am
Taoto
Battle Network RockMan.EXE: No choices possible

RockMan.EXE Transmission: No choices possible

Battle Network RockMan.EXE 2: Any Custom Style. All other styles suck, with the exception of Saito Style.

Battle Network RockMan.EXE 3: Any Custom Style, but not as important as it was in EXE2. With the Navi Customizer and it's Error Codes, Styles aren't as significant as they were.

RockMan.EXE 4: SearchSoul for being able to sift through your folders easily, JunkSoul for the Poltergeist effect and chip recycling ability, and possible RollSoul for netbattles.

RockMan.EXE 5: Nothing good. Seriously. There's really no effectively decent Souls in this game. MediSoul is a good example of it. There's only one folder that you can really build that'd make it anywhere effective. And there's absolutely nothing useful you can do with ColonelSoul. SearchSoul would have been nice, had it's element not sucked, and the sheer brokenness of the soul not been ruined. It always seems that SearchSoul in this game just gives you the same chips, instead of giving random chips from your folder. There are a few ok Souls that you can use in combination of some good folders, such as KnightSoul, but for the most part, you're better off abusing the Humor Program glitch.

RockMan.EXE 6: Gureiga's Crosses suck. You can do some nice stuff with ElecCross, but that's about it. HeatCross? Sucks. KillerCross? Sucks. SlashCross? Ok, but not great. ChargeCross? Sucks. The Crosses in Gureiga are more focused on doing single hit, powered up attacks, than doing anything that'll completely destroy the enemy. That's more of Faruzaa's terrain. You'll find the good multi-hitting chips getting powered up in Faruzaa, which tends to be a lot more effective for getting quick kills.

If anybody wants to contest my claims, especially for EXE6, I'll be glad to show examples.

What are you talking about toad soul in number five was incredibly usefull. Plus the kawari magic effect of shadowman could make you near invincible if you matered it.

In six your right for the most part faltzer had more usefull crosses but Charge cross did not suck. The busters charge move was handy for escaping near death and charging a blk bomb in your opponents field made it all the more usefull  

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

Flame_Roy_Mustang

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:54 pm
tengu cross thats the easy way to beat falzar  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:51 pm
I have to go with Colonel soul. On 4 and on 5 Protoman I would have to go with Search soul, its just plain out awesome and so is its chaos unison.  

LeumasAuron

elemental_ghost

Wealthy Seeker

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:53 pm
5: proto soul. just combined it with a sword chip, and it's great.
6: slash soul, and beast cross.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces