Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Anime!
Because Fullmetal Alchemist rocks. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OK. Ultimate question. Which homunculus?
  Envy
  Greed
  Pride
  Gluttony
  Lust
  Wrath
  Sloth
View Results

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:18 pm
I noticed that this excellent anime didn't have a thread yet. So I made one, because I luuurve Fullmetal. heart xD Hey, it never said we had to be KH-only fans! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 pm
lol! fma rocks! =P  

Ashelux
Captain

Kwayhquitlam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:14 pm
Yeah!
FMA is totally awesome. <3 :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:30 pm
Greed rocks.
*wispers* help me he is right behind me and sharpining his claws eek
ya Greed rocks.
*wishpers* just send a note to Ed, that is all a ask.

Nion - Lone skyknight

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:31 am
FMA is sweet mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:17 pm
ALCHEMY!!!!  

Revolutious

Skilgannon the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:04 pm
FMA is the best i like the comic when al had cats inside him  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Wrath is my favorite homonculus. He's cute and cool. A shame how he died in the Shamballa.  

NekoYasha09er

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:16 am
NekoYasha09er
Wrath is my favorite homonculus. He's cute and cool. A shame how he died in the Shamballa.

Yeah. Wrath's my favorite, too. He's just so darn SCARYCUTE!! whee It was really sweet [in both senses of the word xD] (highlight for spoiler) how he died with a bang, but then he was with Izumi finally.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:20 pm
This is a question that's been bothering me and my friends; is Envy a boy or a girl? My friend read from two offical sources and they each said differently. Anyone know?  

NaxreXIV

BlackFalcon002

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:55 pm
YAY for FMA! And Envy is a boy, FYI. He's actually Hohenheim's son (Ed's half-brother)...but since he can change his appearance, he looks like a very girly young man. When he looks like he's supposed to, his hair's longer and dirty blonde...basically looks like a younger version of Hohenheim. But yeah...he's a guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:13 pm
NekoYasha09er

UGGGGGGGH -spolied- D:

it's okay, I hated him anyway xD -shot-

Anyway, my favorite homoculus is Greed. I found him to be really funny and smooth. Plus, the scene where he dies was really sad D:

Public Pervert

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:42 pm
NaxreXIV
This is a question that's been bothering me and my friends; is Envy a boy or a girl? My friend read from two offical sources and they each said differently. Anyone know?

envy is androgynous (meaning he looks of both sexes). but he's a guy ( spoiler spoiler spoiler: < He's Ed and Al's half brother too surprised . lol hohenheim you be pimpin', yoz. > )

i loved the series... i liked the first half the series better than the second (anime wise.. i haven't read the manga yet). as for the ending for the movie-- not really razz . One of the OVA's shows Ed's grand children and they look exactly like Ed, Al, and Winry.... that.. freaks me out a bit... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:55 am
Full Metal Alchemist rocks!!!!! I heart it.....they need to make new episodes though......  

GundamWingPilot Hero

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:52 pm
i LOVE FMA! =D
it's one of my favorite animes! 4laugh  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items