Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild

Back to Guilds

The community that lives within your Final Fantasy dreams. 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, FFFG, Roleplay, Fellowship 

Reply Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild
what final fantasys have you played Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:04 am
I played mytic quest, 1, 2, 3, 7, tactics, 8, 9, 10, tactics advance, 10-2 and was wondering what ones you played  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:16 am
I've played, ff7, 8, 9,10, 10-2, 6 etc. But none of them are finished. I am at the end in all of them.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

Mananoske

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:59 pm
mystic quest,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,tactics and tactics advanced  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:43 pm
7,8,9,10 & 10-2. ((>_< I can't find the older versions anywhere! And if I did... They're either in really bad condition, or they're expensive! Blah... Does anyone know where to find their computer emulated version?))  

SLJ
Captain

Viera-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:54 pm
tactics advance and a little bit of 10 3nodding gawd..compared 2 u ppl its nothing!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:56 am
7-10-2, but then theres the other square enix games like kh, the bouncer and at the moment, star ocean: till the end of time - okay theyre not final fantasy, but they're square lol

i cant bring myself to play the earlier ones cos the graphics are too bad

*sigh* yes i am the product of the technological generation

and on a different note- is like no one posting nowdays?  

Dakota Blitz

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:32 am
To be honest with the graphics of the old ones....I love them. It was good for that time of gameplay. Everyone thinks on the graphics that does not make a game the storyline does. SLJ try http://www.emuparadise.org they should have it. I got all my Roms from there. I aint sure though have a look around there are some good ones out there. Use Google aswell.

I am at the moment playing Kingdom hearts. It's a good game, but I really need to finish the ff's I have. I should play 10-2 again, but I gotta level up badly. And my Gamecube want's some attention aswell. *Sigh* Oh well, I'll find something to do with my time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:55 am
iv tested all of them except 11  

Yurra

SLJ
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:59 pm
Dragoon_Arcadia
To be honest with the graphics of the old ones....I love them. It was good for that time of gameplay. Everyone thinks on the graphics that does not make a game the storyline does. SLJ try http://www.emuparadise.org they should have it. I got all my Roms from there. I aint sure though have a look around there are some good ones out there. Use Google aswell.

I am at the moment playing Kingdom hearts. It's a good game, but I really need to finish the ff's I have. I should play 10-2 again, but I gotta level up badly. And my Gamecube want's some attention aswell. *Sigh* Oh well, I'll find something to do with my time.

Thanks a bunch! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:00 pm
I've played 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, tactics, and two of the adventures games.... And Viera, don't feel too bad.... some people have never played any of them other than the first one.... those poor souls....  

TheFuzzyone

Senketsu Matoi
Crew

Aged Survivor

9,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:14 pm
Quote:

I'm sorry to inform u but there is no FF3 doesn't exist they never relesed it here. and besides FF3 and FF6 are the same game. my friend Robert told me  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:32 am
Delitia213
Quote:

I'm sorry to inform u but there is no FF3 doesn't exist they never relesed it here. and besides FF3 and FF6 are the same game. my friend Robert told me

nope, it was on the super nintendo it was here way before ff7 got here  

windgear

Ghost King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:15 am
hey well i never had a super nintendo so never had the chance to play the originals (the were on the super nintendo weren't they?) but i've played FF iv -> x and kinda started x-2 never completed six tho because my ps1 broke crying oh yea and is FF xi good? i'm really tempted to buy it but am kinda unsure bcos of the whole online thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:55 am
Ghost King
hey well i never had a super nintendo so never had the chance to play the originals (the were on the super nintendo weren't they?) but i've played FF iv -> x and kinda started x-2 never completed six tho because my ps1 broke crying oh yea and is FF xi good? i'm really tempted to buy it but am kinda unsure bcos of the whole online thing.

1 and two were on the nintendo, mytic quest and 3 were on the super nintendo, 4,5,6,7,8,9 were on the ps and 10 and 10-2 were on the ps2.  

windgear

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:25 am
Delitia213
Quote:

These is an ff3....I have heard of it, yes ff3 is ff6 but that is only becuase it only came out in Japan, There is an ff3 as I said but the thing is they only made it for the OLD NES. But I jsut don't see why they remake three and then bring it out.  
Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff