Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I don't want to act gay!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:39 pm

My neighbor told me all of her friends besides one who goes to my church thought I was gay. gonk I'm not and I have a girlfriend. She set them straight, but it's weird that they think that! My gf thinks that at times I act gay! I'm more well-groomed than most guys and in better shape because I work out every day and I play sports, but by no means does that make me gay! Help!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:39 pm

you shouldn't let it bother you, let them think what they want to. you know the truth and thats all that matters

miss_zita

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:55 am

It's ok, lots of gay men are afraid to come out and try to hide it by surrounding themselves by masculine objects. When the time comes you'll be able to tell everyone the truth.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:05 am

bassmule
It's ok, lots of gay men are afraid to come out and try to hide it by surrounding themselves by masculine objects. When the time comes you'll be able to tell everyone the truth.
Same thing could be said about you too Bass, you create a hard exterior, to stop people getting close and finding out how much you love to feel a big d**k in your a**.

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:09 am

Don't really worry about it, i know it's hard but eventualy they'll just except who you are. Me and my friend are really close, and many people call us lezzies so i just kick them and say 'F**K U!' eventually they'll get over the fact that your just better than them and they're jellous.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:56 am

just forget about it.go leave you life and just let them be.You know you're doin nothin wrong so let's just face it.They think you're gay though you know to yourself you're not.No big deal.Just too much critizism.

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:14 am

bassmule
That's all great, but problem is I'm not gay and find no attraction towards men whatsoever.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:50 am

Rellik San
bassmule
Same thing could be said about you too Bass, you create a hard exterior, to stop people getting close and finding out how much you love to feel a big d**k in your a**.

Don't knock it till you try it. wink

xdownwithxtheshipx

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:54 pm

You shouldn't care about what anyone else thinks. Honestly.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:28 pm

ragnorok17
bassmule
That's all great, but problem is I'm not gay and find no attraction towards men whatsoever.
How do you know your not gay? Have you ever tried gay sex?

Bass charges only $10 an hour.

Rellik San
Captain

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:35 pm

Rellik San
ragnorok17
bassmule

Thats the base price, I charge condoms, lube, toys and animals separately.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:44 pm

bassmule
Rellik San
ragnorok17
bassmule

High class is this boy.

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Rellik San
bassmule
Rellik San
ragnorok17
bassmule

High class is this boy.

Inever knew that Yoda was a pimp. eek
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:31 pm

DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
bassmule
Rellik San
ragnorok17
bassmule

High class is this boy.

The ******** you talking about?

xdownwithxtheshipx

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:13 pm

bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Rellik San
bassmule
Rellik San

High class is this boy.

The ******** you talking about?

The way he put that made me think of Yoda from Starwars.....I just think that way.....
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff