Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Bosses are they really that hard? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite weapon to use on a boss?
  Combat knife
  Handgun
  Shotgun
  Magnum
  Flamethrower
  Bowgun
  Grenade launcher
  Rocket Launcher
  Gatling Gun
View Results

The_Shadow_knows

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:57 am
When RE3 came out I read a Expert Gamer that had player guild in it. I want to read about the cool new weapon and emenys. Helps to be a little prepared. Well after I beat the game a few time I got bored and read more to see if I was miss anything in the game. Something caught my eye. It was a chart on the amout of ammo it take for each gun to kill Nemesis. I looked down a the combat knife and it had a 100*. So I go and look at the bottom paragraph. It stated that the number was base on how far they got with him. Well I took that as a challenge. So need less to said A few hours later I had my number, 79 by my count. My first time playing RE2 on adventure B with Claire I missed the grenade launcher. When the tyrant show up I had just the hand gun and the combat knife. I won that battle but at a high cost, yep got kill by the crows. Is it just me or have the bosses gone down hill in the game?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Well, if it happens that you DO miss a weapon, they don't want you to be absolutely hopeless. I mean, they want it to be relatively manageable even if you forget a weapon. OR if you wanted a challenge and decided not to bother with the Bow Gun, or the Grenade Launcher in RE3 like I don't. And besides, realistically speaking, handgun bullets and knife cuts would still be doing damage.  

Biohazard EXTREME

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:13 pm
How many bullets did you use on him, and by the way, have you played survivior, Mr.X is easy in that game. All I use is a Handgun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:56 pm
The only boss that I still sometime have trouble on is Mr. X final mutation at underground train station. I can never consume enough ammo to beat him at times.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:35 pm
in RE3 i found out that getting grenade rounds was EXTREMELY easy so when i fought against bosses in that game i used AAA gun powder stuff and put it on some grenade rounds... it made alot of Flame rounds ( i think) for boss fights.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:35 pm
I don't much care for the Grenade Launcher, so I usually go with CCC and make that sweet sweet magnum ammo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:39 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't much care for the Grenade Launcher, so I usually go with CCC and make that sweet sweet magnum ammo.

i thought that the grenade launcher was a basic weapon in RE3 it was powerful and effective. and it was easy to make the ammunition. overall it was your basic weapon in the game  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:57 am
Yeah, but I never liked it in any RE game. I'm not a fan of G Launcher.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but I never liked it in any RE game. I'm not a fan of G Launcher.

I killed Nemesis with freeze rounds when you fight him in the Clock tower. I love the g. launcher. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:56 pm
I'm not saying it doesn't come in useful, but if I have magnum ammo, I'd rather use that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm not saying it doesn't come in useful, but if I have magnum ammo, I'd rather use that.

Of course but I always save them for the last fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:35 pm
La Duchesse
Yeah, I did too until I realized that every time I do that, I end up with at least 20 spare bullets that go to waste. So instead, I use them up right away now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Yeah, I did too until I realized that every time I do that, I end up with at least 20 spare bullets that go to waste. So instead, I use them up right away now.

Haha! It does the same to me. I guess I should do the same thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:06 pm
And once you start doing that you realize that there's really not a lot of enemies in the game. If you spend one bullet per regular enemy, the magnum will last you for a while.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Rahmoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:01 pm
MM-212 Beta
The only boss that I still sometime have trouble on is Mr. X final mutation at underground train station. I can never consume enough ammo to beat him at times.

Are you talking about the mutation where he finally sports the claw? You don't have to fire a shot to defeat him, just run around for about a minute or so and "mystery lady" drops the RL.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff