Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Mental abilities and altered states (dreams, meditation etc)
shadow man with red eyes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghost or demon
  ghost
  demon
  other
View Results

scotty_scott

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:25 pm
ok so I was on AIM asnd my friend and I were talking of odd things we do like refusing to go in a dark bathroom, but the reason im posting is we have both had occurences with this black figure in our dreams he doesn't fit in to the dream its like he invaded it but he is really tall and has glowing eyes you feel him watching you but you hear this ultrasonic ring like when some electronics are on but then sound goes away and you cant speak but you hear him laughing in your head then he comes out of no where and starts chocking you even when you wake up and try to go back to sleep you can feel him watching like he is waiting for you. I know this is long but I was wondering if anuybody else has had this happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:07 pm
I have not had such an experience in my dreams, however, I did have an experience where I saw a shadow person while spending the night at my grandparents many years ago. It was late at night, I got up, stood at the end of the hall and looked toward the other end of the hall. I then saw a dark figure about the height of a door walk from one room to another room. It was absolutely pitch dark. In fact, at night you can usually see fairly well when you eyes are adjusted to the light. I could see the bathroom and even the details in the bathroom, but the shadow was darker than anything I could see. It was even more disturbing to find out from my mom that my grandmother had told her a year ago that she awoke and saw a dark figure coming toward her. She said that she reached for the figure and it dissapeared. I still get goose bumps when I think of this experience. I didn't feel threatened by the shadow person unlike others who report seeing such an entity. Some believe that it is a ghost, others believe that it is an extradimensional being, and other experience the shadow, but can see that the shadow has red eyes and wearing a hat. I think I have even heard stories of shadow people envading dreams. I hope this helps with dealing with such a thing. I know it helps me know that my experience is not something only I have seen.  

sensei_ken

scotty_scott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:00 am
sensei_ken
I have not had such an experience in my dreams, however, I did have an experience where I saw a shadow person while spending the night at my grandparents many years ago. It was late at night, I got up, stood at the end of the hall and looked toward the other end of the hall. I then saw a dark figure about the height of a door walk from one room to another room. It was absolutely pitch dark. In fact, at night you can usually see fairly well when you eyes are adjusted to the light. I could see the bathroom and even the details in the bathroom, but the shadow was darker than anything I could see. It was even more disturbing to find out from my mom that my grandmother had told her a year ago that she awoke and saw a dark figure coming toward her. She said that she reached for the figure and it dissapeared. I still get goose bumps when I think of this experience. I didn't feel threatened by the shadow person unlike others who report seeing such an entity. Some believe that it is a ghost, others believe that it is an extradimensional being, and other experience the shadow, but can see that the shadow has red eyes and wearing a hat. I think I have even heard stories of shadow people envading dreams. I hope this helps with dealing with such a thing. I know it helps me know that my experience is not something only I have seen.

extradimensional being as in a creature that has crossed over from a separate dimension? hmm interesting thought there i know the theory of every dimension has 12 parallel dimensions with a different frequency if thsi was the case then "vortexes" some people call them where large numbers of ghost are seen would be a place where the frequency is strongest right?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:39 am
The dream seems like your run-of-the-mill generic scary-dark-man-with-imposing eyes dream, to me anyway. Could be something else I guess, but without any more details, whatever it is is pretty much open to speculation.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

scotty_scott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:48 pm
Mitsh
The dream seems like your run-of-the-mill generic scary-dark-man-with-imposing eyes dream, to me anyway. Could be something else I guess, but without any more details, whatever it is is pretty much open to speculation.

thats what i thought at first but when i talked to my friend she told me of her dream and it was the same as mine from the night before she later told me anouther one of her friends had the same dream so i dunno mabye its not ghostly but like just odd dream 3 peope had on the same night and experinced the same feeling when waking up  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:03 pm
I've never had a dream with a shadow figure in it but I have had a dream where it seemed like I was awake but I wasn't and weird stuff was going around me and I kept seeing weird things like people that I've never seen beforeand everytime I tried to scream I couldn't. And at my old house my grandfather died in my room and I could of swore that one night I saw him standing beside my bed. To this day I still get super scared when I think about it.  

Erakay

twilight crucifix

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:39 am
Hmmm... question: when you haad this dream, had anyone you knew died, or die shortly afterward? I had a dream like this once, while I was at church camp. The shadow man looked like he was wearing a robe, with a hood over his head. Red eyes glowed dimly from underit. Looking down, in the dim light it looked like he was just floating about 6 inches off the ground. Believe it or not that isn't the wierdest part. In the dream, I was in my camp cabin the whole time. and, My grand father was with it. Wehn I got home, I found out that that exact nnight while I was at camp, my grandfather had died. Talking to a friend of mine, who had been interested in the supernatural, ever since a demon haunted his house, we guessed that it was a reaper, or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:55 pm
Hmm..You all should look up Shadow People on Wikipedia.org.Maybe one of them describes the dark figure that you all saw. 3nodding  

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:11 pm
I've experienced something like this. I was maybe... 9, 10 at the oldest, 8 at youngest. I was lying awake, in bed, in the darkness. It was dark enough to be scared, but light enough to see some things. I was just looking around the room, thinking of ways to sleep, but suddenly I saw a mass of these "shadow people", and they seemed to be walking along the bed, sort of like there was a barrier around the bed they couldn't penetrate. Honestly, I was scared shitless. The worst part was that it was a hot night, so I didn't have the blankets on. I was very still, but I felt something touch my foot.

It was odd and eerie. I'm sure I probably screamed and pulled the covers over most of my body, I can't remember what happened after the shadows and everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:55 pm
Wow thats scary.. >.< i dont know what to say except that... neutral  

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:09 pm
kingdom-hearts-chan
Wow thats scary.. >.< i dont know what to say except that... neutral
It was! Like I said, I was scared shitless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:07 pm
ok i have not personally experianced this...but my little brother is three and has never been told about the normal boogie man, monster under your bed things because my parents forbid it and he has seen this man thing...demon at best because the only one who can see it is him and it scares the hell out of him...he usually sees it near our pool and wont get in it even if my parents are outside and he talks about the red eyed man wearing a hat and it is coming after him and it is really freaky that is why i think it is a demon and i believe these things are real and really damn freaky!  

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Nightmare5080

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:35 pm
shadow people, are usually spirits (evil if red eyes, white eyes if good) or people u know-(who are alive) that invade ur dreams, the way u describe it, it could be some1 who doesn't like u, people can sometimes enter others dreams, I’ve never done it but usually people are more attune to the supernatural while they sleep, so u probably crossed paths with some1 who doesn't like you, this is why they appeared demonic looking. oooooor it's an evil spirit, usually good ones don't have red eyes. I had a problem like this awhile ago, every night at for a week at 3:47 a.m. I would wake up and there would be a dog with red eyes sneering at me. This was probably a demon seeing as most spirits and people who tend to astroproject while they sleep remain human. Anyway after I did a nice protection ritual haven’t seen it. If u need any more info, or want to know how I got my info feel free 2 pm me.

remeber every1 has there own theories, I'm just telling u mine 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:57 pm
awhile i left a thing about my brother having this problem...well i have began to have this problem myself...however it comes to me in reality while im awake...especially if it's at night but ill see it during the day too...it's a little girl with glowing red eyes and she is smirking at me and beckoning towards me and it is really creepy and i have asked people if they have seen it and they tell me to get some rest cause i am very clearly losing my mind...but i have a very dark family that has alot of secrets and i am the darkest person in my family so that may be the problem i don't know i just want it to end...soon!!!!  

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

sensei_ken

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:33 pm
GOOSEBUMPS!!! AAAARGH!  
Mental abilities and altered states (dreams, meditation etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games