Reply Role Plays
Let things progress naturally Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:23 pm
This roleplay has nothing to do with everything and everything to do with nothing. There is no set introduction needed, list intros or paragraph intros work fine, I'm not picky. I only ask, that when you roleplay you refrain from using *astrics* for action. I would also appreciate that you try to be semi literate, I get it about spelling erors and grammer errors, but try not to use things like: how R U doin'? no usin' chtspk, or stuff lk that. Thnk U! Please be sure to use ooc: when you aren't in character, and bic: if you use ooc in your post and you want to go back into character.

Here is my intro duction, I know it's abit cheesy, but what can you do except complain...

Alexander sat on a fence and let his foot swing as tunes, poems, and random thoughts raced through his mind. He watched many people pass, but one of the girls that strolled by was too much for him to resist. He leaned over a bit and checked her out from behind, she wore jeans and her legs looked thin along with her slender torso, and from the view he had, her butt didn't look too bad either.

Selena turned back and saw a young man on a fence staring at her...ALL of her. A slightly disgusted look came onto her face, but she couldn't say that she wasn't flattered by the way he was looking at her. She truely did like being looked at that way, she just didn't like it when people looked at her that way. (if you get what that ment)

Alexander's gaze drifted to her upper body as the girl turned around, that wasn't a bad view either in his opinion.

ooc: I'm doing double, I just tried to combine the intros i guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:24 pm
ooc: I'm leaving now, but feel free to join and post as much as you wish while I'm away.  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:28 am
ooc: just wanted to let who ever cares know, my icon always says offline, but sometimes I'm on, so don't think I"m neglecting the roleplay, I'm just not going to post every time I log on to let you know I'm on unless there's someone other than myself here. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:13 pm
i missed the old rps. crying I missed the Ruins of Castle Oblivion RP.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:51 pm
ooc: so do I!!! crying That had an amazing plot, and it was going so well...that is, until a few people showed up and put a GARADGE in the CASTLE and had a PARTY! scream AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! and the same SOMEONE turning it into an inapropriate rp. It was doing sooooo well with the original three or four. I miss it. (how the hell did I make such a good role play?!?!?) (I should remake that roleplay...would you join it if I did?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:57 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
ooc: so do I!!! crying That had an amazing plot, and it was going so well...that is, until a few people showed up and put a GARADGE in the CASTLE and had a PARTY! scream AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! and the same SOMEONE turning it into an inapropriate rp. It was doing sooooo well with the original three or four. I miss it. (how the hell did I make such a good role play?!?!?) (I should remake that roleplay...would you join it if I did?)
of course. rping get me gold and i can try and see if i can get hadesgirl to join it too. but then we need to get one more perrson to join  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:00 pm
I don't mean to sound like a b***h or anything, but we must keep it cleaner, no 14 year old people being sucked into $ex, and NO GARADGES IN THE CASTLE RUINS! aggreed?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:03 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
I don't mean to sound like a b***h or anything, but we must keep it cleaner, no 14 year old people being sucked into $ex, and NO GARADGES IN THE CASTLE RUINS! aggreed?
yep. that stuff is sorry to say this but its alita. fallenlight isnt like that. it was alita who started it. so since i dont see her on the this guild too much anymore then i beileve it will be fine and also make rules saying pg 13 no $ex and stuff like that. but romanic stuff like kissing someone is ok. something like that.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
yep. that stuff is sorry to say this but its alita. fallenlight isnt like that. it was alita who started it. so since i dont see her on the this guild too much anymore then i beileve it will be fine and also make rules saying pg 13 no $ex and stuff like that. but romanic stuff like kissing someone is ok. something like that.
exactly. You are my ideal person to RP with...mainly because we share the same roleplaying views, thatnks for comeing here. I'm making th erp now, It's going to be called, Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~

sound good?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
exactly. You are my ideal person to RP with...mainly because we share the same roleplaying views, thatnks for comeing here. I'm making th erp now, It's going to be called, Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~

sound good?
ok. i post my character tomorrow cuase am watching my cousin and doing hw so its hard to do anything right now.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

sound good?
ok. i post my character tomorrow cuase am watching my cousin and doing hw so its hard to do anything right now.
Okay, I don't care. I've got to go soon anyway. I'll post it and stay on for a few minutes before going. Talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:26 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

sound good?
Okay, I don't care. I've got to go soon anyway. I'll post it and stay on for a few minutes before going. Talk to you later.
ok  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:35 am
By any chance is someone going to join here so it can turn into an actual roleplay?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:04 am
*joins* lol do you want us to put a description of them or something  

hydra4

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:03 pm
ooc: a description isn't necissary, I just put a little bit i my opening post. You can have one if you'd like though.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff