Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dessert (the rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:46 pm
Locale Name: the Dessert Desert

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned

Description:a barren wasted area without water for miles.....
filled with chocolate, cream, cake and sweets that are the mortal weakness of the sweet toothed
and pie cactus so delicious that it could render one momentarily powerless

Past Events:*Brett and travern entered dessert to aquire some great prize for the hunters

Current Events:A few starune entered to practice Dessert warfare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:59 pm
A gaping opening appeared on the side of the largest ice cream cone in the center of the Dessert.
Just inside the opening was a flight of white chocolate stairs.

This was...

The CAVE OF WONDER-BARS!

and deep within it was the item that the Byako Television Network dearly needed...  

BTV4 Newsteam

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:29 am
Brett's mech, painted for Dessert combat, landed near the giant ice cream cone. He climbed out, followed by Jetto the mini mech and Kuro the flying furball. "I'm guessing that the distress signal came from that giant ice cream cone. I wonder what flavor it is." Brett walked into the Cave of Wonderbars and looked at the stairs. He grabbed his hoverboard and started to fly up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:22 pm
Brett's comm device sprang to life and said in Aria's voice Brett Go to the Cave of WonderBars for your next mission. If Traven is still with you bring him along. Now Save the television station! the comm device went silent.  

deathstar175

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:34 pm
The stairs ended abruptly.
Where more steps should have been, there was now an enormous door made of solid chocolate.

"I am the door to the depths of the CAVE OF WONDERBARS! Who summons me? What is your purpose? What is the square root of delicious?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:12 pm
"I'm Brett, and I'm on a mission for my clan. CHOOOOCOOOLAAAATE!!" Brett hadn't had chocolate in a while. He attacked the door and tried to eat it.  

Brett_FM

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:20 pm
Brett would soon find his attack to be worthless as he bit down on stone that changed back into chocolate as soon as his teeth were out of it.

"Try again young one."

The door paused as if in momentary thought.

"What do you seek?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:03 pm
"I seek to save the Byako television station." Brett spat out the hunk of rock that he had bitten off.  

Brett_FM

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:24 am
Traven suddenly appered out of Bretts Shadow.

"Sorry not many places else to jump out of Brett."

Clawing his way out from between bretts legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:31 am
"I'm still not used to that. By the way, don't eat the chocolate door. It's really a rock." Brett ointed to the chocolate door. Kuro, meanwhile, was nibbling on a Wonderbar.  

Brett_FM

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:25 pm
"Sorry so what are we up to now eh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:29 pm
"We're trying to save the TV station. I heard a signal coming from here, so I checked it out. And what do you know, my next mission was right here."  

Brett_FM

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:13 am
"then you seek...the Laaaaamp."

the door proclaimed

"to pass you must answer my riddles three and if you fail you will face the cuuuuurse"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:16 pm
"Why are you dragging out your vowels? Nevermind. What's the curse like? And after you answer that, I'd like to hear the riddles." Brett wasn't really afraid of the curse. How bad could it be coming from a chocolate door?  

Brett_FM

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:36 pm
"if you fail. you willl never know the taste of sweets ever again!"

the door intoned

"the first riddle; How do you spell candy in 2 letters?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers