Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:49 pm
in this rp the sole survivor of the organization ((me)) needs to find 13 new members so he creates a virtual world which he first kidnapps you and puts you into the world so its your job to find who will actually make it into the new organization and friends im sorry if its crappy

people cant join right now sorry but im going to be making another one after this as a continuation story sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:47 pm
sure, i'll join. what do we need to supply for our character?  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:07 am
Alixraen
sure, i'll join. what do we need to supply for our character?
just the usual stuff like name age pic bio stuff like that and oh whats your weapon and you cant have a keyblade  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:32 pm
Name: Rixia, Rix for short
Number/Rank: XV (15, my lucky number)/Fiery Loner
Weapon: Starcatcher Keyblade (it's a version I made myself, it's very pretty 3nodding ) Well it WAS supposed to be a Keyblade but for this roleplay I guess it can't be. So we'll just make it a sword with my emblem on the base.
Power over: Fire (anger problems XD like me XDD)
Hobbies: playing violin, writing, drawing, trying to discover her true power

Appearance:
(insert picture here...)

I drew this myself...don't you DARE steal it~or I will find you~because I will hunt you down~with a SPORK~

She doesn't really know much about herself because like Sora she had only been a Heartless for a little while, although she does remember her true name. She has yet to discover her power is(although I know what it is biggrin ). Her ferocity and er anger problems are what gave her her title as the Fiery Loner. sweatdrop She is not very skilled with her weapon, just like Demyx. She also has this irksome habit of being sarcastic. Like Axel.  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:14 pm
Hmm, sounds interesting.. ^.^

Name:Xia
Number/Rank: XVI (16, just cause)/Temptress of roses
Weapon:A ringblade(looks like this:Ringblade)
Power over razz lants
Hobbies:Flirting and playing with men's hearts, hanging around flowers(mostly roses), trying to find the original Organization and her past.
Appearance:User Image

Xia doesn't remember her past as a Somebody and was found by the original Organization. After they disappeared she vowed to try and bring them back as she was rather close to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 am
Akira Shinji
Name: Rixia, Rix for short
Number/Rank: XV (15, my lucky number)/Fiery Loner
Weapon: Starcatcher Keyblade (it's a version I made myself, it's very pretty 3nodding ) Well it WAS supposed to be a Keyblade but for this roleplay I guess it can't be. So we'll just make it a sword with my emblem on the base.
Power over: Fire (anger problems XD like me XDD)
Hobbies: playing violin, writing, drawing, trying to discover her true power

Appearance:
User Image

I drew this myself...don't you DARE steal it~or I will find you~because I will hunt you down~with a SPORK~

She doesn't really know much about herself because like Sora she had only been a Heartless for a little while, although she does remember her true name. She has yet to discover her power is(although I know what it is biggrin ). Her ferocity and er anger problems are what gave her her title as the Fiery Loner. sweatdrop She is not very skilled with her weapon, just like Demyx. She also has this irksome habit of being sarcastic. Like Axel.
scream i said no keyblade at least in the begining stressed xp confused aww what ever just you can keep it the way you have it just dont call it a keyblade call it like a sword or something  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:55 pm
Name: Rikku
Looks: User Image
Weapon: Staff(she uses spells)
Hobbies: Spell casting, Dancing, Singing, drawing.
Personality: She giggles a lot when someone makes her laugh, she loves to be around other most of the time, she hates to be ingored when what she needs to say is important.

Name: Shina
Looks:User Image
Weapon: A dagger
Hobbies: Reading, she sings in private, writes
Personality: She is a shy girl who usual stays home alone. She very quiet when she does go out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:34 pm
we need some boys besides my self  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:20 pm
hydra4
we need some boys besides my self
awwww what u dont want to be the other guy here which all these girls trying to get u. if they do try to. i know i am cuase in mostly rp we are in a way your character likes my character but i always taken by someone else. sweatdrop
another idea is that u can be two guys so techcailly u arent the only guy in the rp naota-kun.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:26 pm
its just that i dont want to be over run by girls and i beat my bro up for telling you what he told you  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:25 pm
hydra4
its just that i dont want to be over run by girls and i beat my bro up for telling you what he told you
can i still try and get u right naota-kun?
and to tell u the truth my close friend sayed he might of been lieing to me but i dont know.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
and to tell u the truth my close friend sayed he might of been lieing to me but i dont know.
well he lied about most of the thigs he told you i did get hit by a car but not on purpose and im not going to die well at least not anytime soon and what do you mean by and i quote "can i still try and get u right naota-kun?"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:03 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
well he lied about most of the thigs he told you i did get hit by a car but not on purpose and im not going to die well at least not anytime soon and what do you mean by and i quote "can i still try and get u right naota-kun?"
ummm well in the other rps my character sometime trys to get ur character. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ummm well in the other rps my character sometime trys to get ur character. sweatdrop
eek wink why  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:31 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
eek wink why
am not saying y on this rp. if u want to know pm me naota-kun.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff