Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
me again Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wizzy17

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:56 pm

Yeah remember my bf that I met online...I having doubts. What sucks is that I think he really loves me...he says it enough. I don't think I love him the same way though...I really feel crappy about it. Maybe some advice...? sad
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:18 pm

it's online, how long have you known him?
how old is he too?

The Dadalorian
Crew

A Thousand Painful Memory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:27 pm

don't worry, i have a bf online too. i really love him and he really loves me. so with you, i would just talk to him. if you at lest care for him it will be good to get ur feelings out in the open. you could relize you truely love him or you only have small feelings for him, but if he truley cares for you, holding it back wont do any good. so talk to him, if things dont turn out fine, maybe your ment to be with someone else.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:14 pm

don't worry, i have a bf online too. i really love him and he really loves me. so with you, i would just talk to him. if you at lest care for him it will be good to get ur feelings out in the open. you could relize you truely love him or you only have small feelings for him, but if he truley cares for you, holding it back wont do any good. so talk to him, if things dont turn out fine, maybe your ment to be with someone else.
no offense
are ouy sure it's love, or just blissful feelings?

The Dadalorian
Crew

wizzy17

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:27 pm

He's 19...and I don't know what these feelings are...Im talking to him right now.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:37 pm

i frogot to ask your age XD sorry

The Dadalorian
Crew

Toxic-RainbowzX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:31 pm

For one you may be loosing feelings for him because the relationship is over the internet. Find a real boyfriend that you can see regularly. Like for example someone you know from work or school or where ever else you go.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Hmmm...
Not much of a situation.I've gone to a situation like that myself.I have doubts too cauze its really complicated to deal with someone you dont see. But hey look,I've met my boyfriend online.But he isnt that far away since he lives a city far away from me.And damn,I love him so much,I dont know what to do if I ever loose him.

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wizzy17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:31 am

I'm 14...and I got done talking to him and he's says that he understands, but...I think he's lying.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:33 am

Chaos A.D.
no offense
are ouy sure it's love, or just blissful feelings?
itz truely love

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:29 am

emochick14
I'm 14...and I got done talking to him and he's says that he understands, but...I think he's lying.

oohh..Then just let him be.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 am

....Online relationships = Phail... well at your age they do, I know long distance couples, who have done very well for themselves, one is Australia - Wales the other America - England. But they have the advantage of disposable income to see each other, where as, you lack that... also, age is a big difference.... a bloody huge difference infact. Neither you, nor the guy are mature enough for that yet. Let alone able to afford it... hell another example, too friends of mine on gaia, on lives in Minnesota the other San Francisco... quite a away aways, but again they are both in their 20's and mature enough to do well as well as having the disposable income to make it work.

Rellik San
Captain

wizzy17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:26 am

Rellik San
....Online relationships = Phail... well at your age they do, I know long distance couples, who have done very well for themselves, one is Australia - Wales the other America - England. But they have the advantage of disposable income to see each other, where as, you lack that... also, age is a big difference.... a bloody huge difference infact. Neither you, nor the guy are mature enough for that yet. Let alone able to afford it... hell another example, too friends of mine on gaia, on lives in Minnesota the other San Francisco... quite a away aways, but again they are both in their 20's and mature enough to do well as well as having the disposable income to make it work.

Your right...I just need to find a way to tell him that I think its over...maybe you can help me.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:57 am

emochick14
Rellik San

Your right...I just need to find a way to tell him that I think its over...maybe you can help me.

Well, I've never ended a relationship, I've had them ended for me... so I'm not the best to ask about that.

Rellik San
Captain

wizzy17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Thanks any way....Can anyone help
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items