Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:33 pm
I'm cranky. I'm Cramping. My canidate lost and eleven states have just played the Animal Farm card by saying that some people are less equal than others. So I'm taking it out on the non-posters of this guild by kicking them out. (Okay, this was in the works for a while, but I'm glad to have an excuse)

In three days, I'm going down the list of members and kicking anyone with 50 or less posts AND has not donated anything. If you want to stay and you have less than 50 posts, you had better post here and start talking to me why I should keep you. Really. Open up and talk.

Gym leaders are exempt, of course, and anyone who's very active or just joined. It's these people that join and dissapear that are getting kicked. I don't like dead weight.

Leaders, I'll be doing the kicking by myself. Kay, thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:09 pm
Ah, well, good luck with that, and I hope you feel better ^-^;;
(is glad he only just made enough posts and donated ---> wink  

Axel the Bard

Akahana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:21 pm
Nethilia
I'm cranky. I'm Cramping. My canidate lost and eleven states have just played the Animal Farm card by saying that some people are less equal than others. So I'm taking it out on the non-posters of this guild by kicking them out. (Okay, this was in the works for a while, but I'm glad to have an excuse)

Same here, except the kicking out members part. crying

*Doubles over* Urgh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:17 pm
I may not post a lot, but I come here every day and read every single post. I post when I have something to say. I'm not the most talkative person in the world but I do try to post. I haven't been here all that long, I don't know what you consider to be new though. I can't donate right now, as I'm saving up to buy some things, and I owe a friend gold was nice enough to buy me an item before I could afford it. Plus I have to have enough money for a gift giving thing another guild I'm in is doing. Maybe sometime in the future, after Christmas most likely, I could donate. But I won't be able to donate if I'm kicked out. sad P.S. I voted for Kerry...  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:35 pm
I wish Kerry would've won. Anywho...*ahem*

Want me to PM you new members? I know which. I mostly added/denied people. They're all in odd orders, now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:52 am
You're going to kick me out because I'm a penny pincher?! crying *sigh* Might as well donate and make a bump thread in the Chatterbox.... AGAIN!  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Axel the Bard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:33 am
Uh, she said not donated, and have less than fifty posts in the guild. You have plenty more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:46 am
Axel the Bard
Uh, she said not donated, and have less than fifty posts in the guild. You have plenty more.
Yeah, i know. I went broke donating to her after shelling out 10K for the letters yesterday. Now I only have 200+ right now and is going to start a bump thread this afternoon when I get back from class.

I hate being broke...  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:47 am
Fox Demon Shippo

Want me to PM you new members? I know which. I mostly added/denied people. They're all in odd orders, now. sweatdrop

Yes, that would be most helpful.

Vickicat, don't worry. By posting here, you're clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:54 am
Nethilia
Fox Demon Shippo

Yes, that would be most helpful.

Vickicat, don't worry. By posting here, you're clear.

Yay thank you! And I will donate in January. 3nodding  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:24 pm
*checks her post count*.....321... kay, I'm good >>; I donated too.

I'm Canadian, and 17, but I would have voted for Kerry if I could. 3nodding And I'm offering sanctuary for anti-Bush people. Damn Bush stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:43 pm
ZeekSlider
Axel the Bard
Yeah, i know. I went broke donating to her after shelling out 10K for the letters yesterday. Now I only have 200+ right now and is going to start a bump thread this afternoon when I get back from class.

I hate being broke...

you're safe. You post. I mean people who joined and split.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:52 pm
Hoik. O __O

I'm safe, right?

I dunno my post count and I haven't donated anything before I've been on quests/saving-up-fors, but I'm not gonna get kicked out, right?

gonk

And I feel your pain about the cramps. It's surf's up for me, as well. D:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:35 pm
Alexa-sama
Hoik. O __O

I'm safe, right?

I dunno my post count and I haven't donated anything before I've been on quests/saving-up-fors, but I'm not gonna get kicked out, right?

gonk

Yeah, you're safe. Like I said, this is for the morons who showed up and split. Dead weight.

It's times like this I wish they'd invent the portable modern vacuum for sucking all this bloody stuff out the first day, instead of walking around with a damn cork up my t**t for 4 days and bleeding on all my good underwear.

Edit: I accidentally edited your post sweatdrop  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 pm
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Hoik. O __O

I'm safe, right?

gonk

Yeah, you're safe. Like I said, this is for the morons who showed up and split. Dead weight.

It's times like this I wish they'd invent the portable modern vacuum for sucking all this bloody stuff out the first day, instead of walking around with a damn cork up my t**t for 4 days and bleeding on all my good underwear.

Edit: I accidentally edited your post sweatdrop

Yay!

And edited it? o __o

Yes! If only! But atleast we have an excuse to be bitchy and demand chocolate and attention and stuff..

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff