Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:23 pm
Back Story

The Teen Titans, originally only a team of five members, is now Teen Titans Central. There are other groups of Titans, protecting the cities around the original team's city, skipping Gotham.

Now, there is Titans Central, the original team, Titans East, the second made team, Titans West, the thrid created, and Titans North. There is a group that calls itself Titans South, but those on that team flip from good to bad is seconds, but are usually good.

Titans South was froced from the group after helping Slade, still at large, because they believed him in the right. No one could blame them, but they did. Titans South was split from the group, and are considered criminals by the other Titans.

Currently, all the Tians, South included, have been whisked away to a 'dream world'. Nothing is what it seems, and it seems they are at the end of a large labrinth- with all their rivals. The joint Titans refuse to work with the other groups, believing they can do it all on their own, while the 'lone' Titans work alone and with the criminals, to try and get out. The criminals, well, they won't work with their rivals, but would work with anyone else, grudgingly, but they would.

We start off here, day one. When we first realize that we aren't home anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:13 pm
Rules

ninja Follow all Gaia TOS
ninja Obey all guild rules
ninja Stay active, please
ninja Do not complain if you character is taken. If you say you want it before another person, but can't get the profile completed, but another person posts a complete profile for the same person, you'll get it.
ninja Other rules will be posted later, so keep checking!
ninja Additional mini-rules will be in separate posts at the top  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:21 pm
Characters
If the character you want is taken, tough! Deal with it.

Titans Central--

Robin- None
Raven- Drift317
Cyborg- deathcomes_onsilentwings
Starfire- DaniBoi66
Beast Boy- None

Titans East--

Bumblebee- None
Aqualad- None
Speedy- None
Mas- None
Menos- Same as Mas

Titans West--

Terra- None
Lightning- None
Thunder- None
Kole- None
Jericho- None

Titans North--

Hotspot- None
Killowat- None
Red Star- None
Kid Flash- None
Arella- Saint_Talon

Titans South-- AKA: The 'Lone' Titans

Cardinal- Saint_Talon
Blackfire- None
Jinx- Drift317
Gizmo- None
Catwoman- None

Villains-- (Just random villians, may or may not be allied)

Slade- None
Trigon- None
Brother Blood- None
Madame Rogue- None
Brain- None
Private H.I.V.E. (All)- None
Mammoth- None
Billy Numerous- None
General Immortus- None
See-More- None  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile Layout
You must fill this out and post it here in size 9 to get that character!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Team/Baddie:[/b]
[b]Apperence:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

PM me if you want to be one of the people who brought the Titans and villains here.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:46 pm
News

Updates in the plot and rp will go here in indigo. Anything else will be posted in violet.

Day One: Wake up and get a real shock.

You wake up, after haveing a good night's sleep which happens to be very rare, but you feel as if you have a hang over, but did didn't drink last night. (Or did you?) You open your eyes and notice something in terribly wrong. This is not where you fell asleep last night. It is totally different. {You can handle it from here}

OPEN! Hey, you can start postin' now! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Username: Saint_Talon
Name: Cardinal
Team/Baddie: Titans South
Apperence: User Image A basic image. Add a toothpick sticking out of her mouth.
Personality: Let's just say she is extreamly intelligent, manipulative, and tells the truths like lies, but is a very good liar. Cardinal has no concious. (That little voice that tells you not to do things, she doesn't have that.) But, that can all change. Either she'll become extreamly angry, or she's very generous and kind. Cardinal is a very good stratigist, and not just in battle.
History: N/A
Other: She has an unnatural obsession with her toothpick, another apears in her mouth whenever she spits it out, and she's got deadly accuracy with spit toothpicks. Her cloak is basicly a deminsional hole. One pocket, the only one with a zipper, has been forbdden to touch. Also, you can litterally live in her cloak. She's done it too.

Username: Saint_Talon
Name: Arella
Team/Baddie: Titans North
Apperence: User Image
Personality: She is very much like Raven, queit, smart, emotionless. However, Arella constantly seems sad, guilty, and tired, as if hiding something very important.
History: Arella, the loving, kind mother of Raven . . . After Trigon paid a visit to Azarath, destroying the planet for an unknown reason, Arella fled to Earth, to live with her daughter ion hopes of escaping Trigon, and somethine else she and Raven don't talk about . . .
Other: Arella knows something that could potentinally be dangerous.

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:18 pm
( umm am I still starfire I asked a while ago if I could be and you said you would put her on reserve for me im confused?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:16 pm
((You are. Trust me.))  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Username: deathcomes_onsilentwings
Name: Cyborg aka Victor Stone
Team/Baddie: Titans Central
Apperence: http://images.titansgo.net/screenshots/312/079.jpg
Personality: strong, kind, faithful, sometimes short tempered.
History: Cyborg was once known as Victor Stone, but after an accident at STAR labs where he was trying to protect his mother from an escaped monster, he lost half of his organic body and had to be rebuilt by his father using cybernetic prosthetics. Feeling horrible and shunned, Cyborg met Robin, Raven, BeastBoy, and Starfire, and together they made the Teen Titans. Their tower was built by Cyborg's father as a gift on an island just off the coast of Jump City.
Other: Favorites:
Food: waffles
drink: milkshakes
sport: football
gaming platform: GameStation
quote: BOOYAH!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:58 pm
(Mind if I start?)  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:51 pm
Username: DaniBoi66
Name: Starfire ( Koriand'r)
Team/Baddie: Titans Central
Apperence: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/DaniBoi66/KH and Guy/07c58starfire2ld1.jpg
Personality: Happy, Kind, always learning something new
History: in the picture
Other: has a pet named silkie  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:27 pm
Username: Drift317
Name: Jinx
Team/Baddie: The Lone Titans
Personality: Bad and likes it
History: Always the cause of bad luck, she hated it but then just went with and knew the only way to go was bad.

Username: Drift317
Name: Raven
Team/Baddie: Team Central
Personality: quiet mostly and keeps her emotions hidden so her powers don't go crazy.
History: From Azarath she lived there and learned she was not all good but a gem for a prophecy to come true on her birthday this cause was from her father Trigon which she hates.  

Drift317

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:44 am
( can we start?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:33 pm
(she gave us permission to start. She is going to be gone for a few days.)

Cyborg groaned and put his hand to his head, not wanting to open his eyes just yet. This was the worst headache he's had in a long while. 'But, why does it hurt?' he thought.'I'm not sick, and sensors would tel me if I had a bug...' Slowly, he opened one eye. The first thing he noticed was that it was dark. Very dark. "Huh?" He sat up and looked around. This wasn't his room. 'And this isn't my recharging table...' Cyborg sat up. He was in what looked like a giant, stone maze, like the ones rich people make with hedges.
"Oh my god...Where am I?"  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Starfire opened her eyes to see she wasn't in her room or in fact anywhere near the titans tower. She looked around confused and said outloud "I do not recall remembering any of this" she tried to think but nothing came to mind "I am how they say confused" she got up brushing herself off  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff