Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Embassy of Kabina - TEK Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:48 pm
Sitting much farther down than its mother ship is the Kabina Embassy, a modest mansion set upon the ground of the Byako city. Just like the Clan, the Kabina Embassy is open to the entire public; from explorers and sight-seers to outside Clan members and leaders looking for a connection.

Though on the ground, TEK keeps the cloudy style of the original city. A sickly dense fog circulates the large Embassy, enfolding its mansion in mystery. Behind the gate the fog thins, enlightening the picture upon the sleek, old brick house. The lawns are green and the hedges finally trimmed, no more cobwebs in sight. Gothic windows shed light upon the inside. This old Kabina house has been cleaned up and perked up with new coats of paint and all its original furniture restored.

Within the house there are two circular rooms, an office and a public meeting room, both formulated like small libraries, shelves full of books lining the walls. The book cases stretch to the roof, as these two rooms are not cut in half by the second floor. Nearing the back of the house there are multiple guest rooms on both floors. In the middle of the house there are two grand staircases on either side of the open library which continues directly above on the second floor. The entire room is lit by the large window at the front of the house.

The third and final floor is the master suite, reserved for the lady who runs the joint, Rizuka Shanghai. No one is to enter her rooms, the last person who did so found themselves without a hand and in the middle of some unknown place. The knowledge that is contained within her forbidden rooms is irreplaceable and has been collected through the many generations of her family. Often times you won't see the young woman around the house but you must look closely. She hides in places not often expected.

The Embassy of Kabina is finally open! We're Ready for it all. Come on in. Welcome!
User Image

Locale Name: Kabina Embassy

Classification: Other
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned (Kabina)

Past Events:*Rizuka recieved a peace treaty from the Jarians
*Thomas the hitman appeared offering his services
*Summery entered the embassy

Current Events:Peace never changing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Green eyes sharply looked up and around yet another dusty room. Another tick of her pen and another check went down on her checklist as she silently motioned with a hand to send two servants into the room to set about dusting.

That part done the tall and lanky girl turned, her eyes on her list, absently making sure that the bronze wings stretching off her back wouldn't hit anyone. After growing up with the abnormal angel wings it didn't have to be thought about anymore, it just happened. Unless someone ran into her, she never hit anyone with the metal death traps. Her emerald hair drifted behind her as she walked briskly down the hallway, her tall, tightly laced boots making no sound on the soft carpet.

Nearly everything was done in the new Embassy, it'd been weeks in preparation and finally everything was coming together. Silently Rizuka sighed her relief, she disliked planning and organizing the least in her job. However, as the Embassy organizer there was no way for her to avoid it.

She stopped at the bottom of the third story stairs. "Finish up that last room then come fetch me! I'm in my room." Her clear alto voice rang through the upper and lower stories, aided by her megaphone, conveniently always hanging off her hip. She began to climb the stairs and a door slam was heard as she disappeared within the confines of the third story room.

Kikuka

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:42 am
a letter with the jarian seal was slid under the front door  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:31 pm
The soft sound of paper being pushed under a door sent Rizuka's head whipping around with a scowl. The servants should know better than to enter her rooms-... When she caught sight of the seal on the large envelope her face quieted and she gently pushed her chair back and stood, quietly approaching the door. If there were someone still outside she'd ask them where it came from.

Rizu lifted the letter, her green eyes studying it carefully. She pulled open her office door and saw the quietest household maid walking softly down the steps. If she remembered correctly, this young maid was Mia. Rizuka liked her- she knew what needed to be done. Rizuka shut her door and carried the letter back to her desk where she sat and proceeded to rip open the letter.

The letterhead was of a clan she recognized, she'd heard that this particular clan had helped Kabina at one point. She unfolded the off white, stiff and formal paper and her eyes scanned the page. What could this be about...?

Kikuka

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:33 pm
A Greetings from the Jarians-
we at the jarian clan would like to extend an offer of peace.
We will be sending our diplomat over to your embassy shortly
and we hope for a peaceful treaty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:53 pm
Rizuka set an elbow on her desk and set her head to rest on it. Bah, already a delegate she'd have to house and feed. No matter, they had room and they could help her clean. A small smile came over her face at that prospect. She sighed and recorded the envelope in one of her files.

She reached up and opened the windows before her desk, letting sunlight shower into her dull rooms. A single bed, numerous bookshelves, one lamp, three overhead lights and a large desk with many a compartment.

On the top of her desk was her most important matter at hand. The papers she herself had official flown from Kabina. She sat back at her desk and opened the heavy manila envelope and set down for some heavy reading.

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:27 pm
Nothing was quite as disgusting as when ;your drains backed up. No wait, having a person come out of them was worse.

A sinks drain bubled, a thick black mass rissing up, forming a massive buble. It in fact had no solid form and continued to spread, eventualy encompasing the entire room and with a single pop covered the all lights and windows.

A voice echoed from inside the drain, "Show time." An arm apeared, grabing the faucet and pulling itself out. ALong with it followed a thick twisting mass that writhed and expaned to make the form of a man. he was clothed in pitch black, and steped out of the drain, shaking moister from his clothes with equaly pitch hands. "Almost forgot." he says turning back to the drain and pulling out his rifle and slinging it over his back.

He failed to pay attention to any possible witneses to his entry, and wouldn't have cared anyways. Lets just hope they didn't try to fend him off... other wise, he would pass through in peace.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 pm
Rizuka sat up strait at her desk when someone rapped on her door. She'd nearly been done reading those darn reports too. She stood and opened her door a crack, looking out at the scared pale face of the maid Mia.

"Mia?" Rizuka was surprised. "Why are you here?" It wasn't said unkindly.

"Sorry, m'm." Mia responded meekly. "But somethings come up through the kitchen drain." She said it so plainly it was almost scary.

"A... thing...?"

"You'll have to see it for yourself, ma'm. . ." Mia led Rizuka the way to the kitchen, three floors down.

Sure enough, no lie, some black shape had come strait up through their drain.

"I thought I'd screened that drain." Rizuka said casually, her hands neatly flipping through her checklist. The comment caught frightful stares from surrounding staff. She made a scribble on her list. 'Re-check the kitchen drain for slime...'

That written down she waved to the shadow. "'Scuse me, but might I first ask why you are cutting through our Embassy through the drain. We do have doors." She held out a welcoming hand. "Shall we discuss over coffee and drinks?"

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:53 pm
Thomas turned to face the people, he inched his hads toward his rifle, but stoped. "Because I didn't come from the sides..." he said shortly. However, he considered the offer of drink and potentialy food. It had been quite some time since he had consumed anything of real value.

A rather gentlemanly smile corsed his face. "It would be delight full, but please shade the lights. I'm quite sensitive about that."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:04 pm
"Of course we can shade the lights," Immediately, the lights in the kitchen dimmed. "If you'd follow me I"ll take you to the sitting room." She waved over to the maid Mia and whispered in her ear. The girl nodded and rushed off.

"This way," Rizuka began walking toward the front of the house, leading the way to the library sitting area. In the circular room there was a small circular table and Mia had done her job, coffee and cakes were sitting neatly in the center. The young maid stood just outside the door.

"Thank you, Mia. Go tell the others to clean up the kitchen." The girl nodded politely and walked off to go do her job. Rizuka led Thomas into the room and sat at the table, silently pouring coffee. She set a cup in front of the shadow man and took one for herself, adding milk and sugar.

"Ah, how rude. I'm sorry, my name is Rizuka Shanghai. I run the Kabina Embassy." He face shone with a polite smile, the first that she'd given while in the household. However genuine it looked though, it was clear that it was merely polite. The library shades hung down over the windows, keeping out the bright day sun.

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:40 pm
THomas followed quietly, knowing that it would be a mistake to try and do anything hostile, not that he had any motivation to.

He returned the polite smile, and took the cup. He didn't add in any condiments, perfering it rough and strong. "The name is Thomas Parkreiner." he said plainly, not going to elaborate, "I handle odd jobs that most people wouldn't want to get their hands dirty with..."

Generaly, it was bad form to anounce the fact that you were an assasin when you had no reason to.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:33 pm
"Ah, I see. A tough job, I'm sure." She sipped her cup and set it lightly down back on the table. She offered him the cake plate and followed, taking a small one of her own. She broke off a piece of the flaky pastry and nibbled it, thinking of conversation.

"So where are you heading next? Considering that you were passing through the Embassy you must be going somewhere." She broke off another piece of pastry and nibbled, looking thoughtful.

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:03 pm
"Indeed." he said curtly, he was not entirely sure if she knew what he ment, but he didn't care.

He took one of the cakes and ate it quickly. He realized how hungry he was only after begining to eat. Still, he maintained his composure. He took a rather long drink, then set his cup down noislessly.

"No where inparticular. I simply decided it was time to come out and make some money." he said this as though killing people was a simple feet. "Bills have to be paid and food must be bought." his expresion was blank, still, almost hard edged.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:35 pm
"Of course, of course. I'm sure anyone in this household could understand." It might be hard to imagine the haughty young girl as understanding this, but it was true. She worked hard for Kabina, she knew commitment.

"I have a proposition." Rizuka leaned forward and put her elbows on the table, her hands clasp in a fist before her. Her steady emerald eyes did not falter as she looked Thomas directly in the eye. "Perhaps the both of us can make a living off of this encounter. Are you listening?" She knew he was, it was just a standard question.

"Work with the Embassy. Obviously, you seem to always been on the move. We can trade information- gossip, if you will. Scout for us, spread the word about our Embassy, and when you return there will always be a personal room and food awaiting you." She took a dramatic pause. "However, if there is no way for you to reach us when there is some helpful talk floating about, if you send word of your location I can always find you quickly. I have ways." Rizuka gave a casual shrug and leaned back in her chair, her hands clasp neatly in her lap.

"What do you say?" She still looked him in the eye. "Yay or nay to my proposal?"

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:17 pm
"Most biengs do." he said in plesant agreement.

The offer caught his intrest, and he noded to the question of weather he was listening or not.

After she finished he smiled, "I'll tell you this much, its far easier then most of the jobs I get." he leaned back lazily in the cair. "Sure, I'll take the job. But I don't quite get what you mean by 'helpfull talk'." he didn't think to much about it though, "So long as their shadows and sewars, I can promise you; I'll have a way back."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff