Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Welcome to Gothic Fairyland! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:29 am
This is the very first post in this guild, and i'm so happy we were finally able to set it up! Thank you, all kind people who send donations!! heart

I thought this thread could be some sort of presentation thread for the members. So if you're new, you can say a first hello here! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:20 pm
hello! sono here! heart
I'm so excited the guild at last have started! whee  

Sonoshi
Crew

YaminoSadame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:16 pm
Hello everyone. ^^ It's great that we got the guild up and running. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:19 pm
heywo everyone! i'm glad this guild exists since kaori yuki si awsome and so are all the fans...i hope everyone can be good friends! 3nodding whee  

yorurei

Philomene

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:23 am
This is great! Finally the guild is up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:44 am
I'm here too... It's good to see it finally become reality! 3nodding  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:44 am
Excitement! I'm Sai-kun ^_^
Very glad that everybody who like Kaori Yuki and her many works has a place to hang out now!
And hopefully, we can all share info about Kaori-sensei's works that we may not all know about!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:20 pm
HI! I AM SO HAPPY THE GUILD IS CREATED!!!! crying Makes me wanna cry... xd xd xd SOOOO HAPPY!!!! biggrin heart heart heart  

Nataku_Racoon

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:01 am
Haha! And here i was getting worried that there weren't any current Yuki Kaori fans here.

So thankful to whoever created the community and the people who are already in it, as well as hopefully soon to come ^^.

Perhaps the guild can start an rping thread?

I'm getting quite tired of running around with no clothes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:06 am
rociel_inorganicangel
Haha! And here i was getting worried that there weren't any current Yuki Kaori fans here.

So thankful to whoever created the community and the people who are already in it, as well as hopefully soon to come ^^.

well, that's an idea!^^ if more people are interested that could be fun!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sarielle

Healer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:54 pm
*waves* I'm Sarielle, but answer to a number of things, including Sari, Sar, and Sparkle among other things, lol.

I'm actually very new to the world of Manga; I stumbled across Angel Sanctuary pictures accidentally, and loved the art. Then I stumbled across an Angel Sanctuary thread, and Sai-kun lured me over here, lol. Which I'm grateful for ^^

An idea I had might be a sticky for where to find Kaori Yuki stuff? Like places to order the manga translations, really awesome sites, etc. I pestered Sai-kun unmercifully about it; maybe we can spare others in the future xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:06 am
Sarielle
*waves* I'm Sarielle, but answer to a number of things, including Sari, Sar, and Sparkle among other things, lol.

I'm actually very new to the world of Manga; I stumbled across Angel Sanctuary pictures accidentally, and loved the art. Then I stumbled across an Angel Sanctuary thread, and Sai-kun lured me over here, lol. Which I'm grateful for ^^

An idea I had might be a sticky for where to find Kaori Yuki stuff? Like places to order the manga translations, really awesome sites, etc. I pestered Sai-kun unmercifully about it; maybe we can spare others in the future xd

i've made a thread like that now!^^  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:57 pm
Sanekazura
rociel_inorganicangel

well, that's an idea!^^ if more people are interested that could be fun!

I'm intrigued ^_^; Its been ages since I've rped with a group.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:50 am
Hi! I got into Kaori Yuki's art when I saw a picture from Angel Sanctuary on the back of a Loddoss War comic I had gotten. Then I bought the Anime and thought it was so twisted it was great! (I was a major Sailor Moon fan at the time) The same day I bought the Anime I also bought a wall scroll and a mouse pad, my first steps toward making my room all Kaori Yuki style. I then started collecting the Manga as soon as it came out. My brother even reads it... although he and I are the only people that I know who can actually understand, and sort of explain the story. The scary thing is that lately my brother has been lurking in the shadows and when ever I walk past he's like "More Angel Sanctuary" I've also been reading Count Cain and Gravel Kingdom and afew others on Sakura Crisis. Well, that's about it I guess.  

Momiji-Bunny

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:26 am
Heya! I'm new to the guild! biggrin  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items