Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Real Names Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose real name do you want to find out?
  Saïx
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
  Marluxia
  Larxene
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:27 pm
Out of all the the other Organization members, what do you think their real names are, and whose do you want to find out the most?

Example- Xigbar-x= igbar. rearrange the letters to get his real name, Braig.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:15 am
Well, I've already know the top six members and Roxas' real names thanks to the website. I think I like to know the rest of the Organization names because we never know what are their real names. I mean, for example, Axel can be more than once such as Lea or Ale.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Zizima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:11 am
Jisen Meizuki
Well, I've already know the top six members and Roxas' real names thanks to the website. I think I like to know the rest of the Organization names because we never know what are their real names. I mean, for example, Axel can be more than once such as Lea or Ale.

Heyy, can you give a link..? X3

Axel's real name is such a mystery. o_O Yeah, the others are too but I wonder Axel's name the most. It can't be somethinh like Lea! (That's sounds like a girl's name XD)

And Xigbar is Braig and Vexen is Even, right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:14 am
this is what i've come up 4 their names.

Saix: sai, isa
Axel: lae, eal, ale lea
Demyx: medy, demy, myde, dyme
Luxord: dorlu
Marluxia: lamriua
Larxene: arlene, ralene  

Annissina Fhang

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:38 am
hmm...trying to figure out those six annoy me, I can never come up with a believable name for them. Accept Larxene=Arlene, that one sounds about right. but with Axel, it's like, what name could he have with a, l, and e. or saix with s, a, and i, although sai sounds like a possibility.
y'know axel itself is a name...but it said that there name key was their old name plus an 'x' so his old name cant be axel if there's no added x....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:59 am
@Zizima: You can easily find the top six members' names at Wikipedia. And yes, that is how you spell Xigbar and Vexen's real names.

@Demyx-gurl-Xia: Saix has two "i" in his name since there are two dots over the "i."

@BladedAngel: I don't think Axel's real name would be Alex just by anagram inself. In fact, some of the Japanese changes the "R" to "L" in order to fit well with the American or English speaking people. So Axel could also be Axer.

However, I don't think Axel would like the name Ale if he live in the PotC like this:

Random Pirate: Yo, bartender. Give me ale!!!
Bartender: Alright, then. ALE!!!! That pirate want to have a rump on you!!!
Ale: GODDAMMIT!!!! He wants a drink!!!! Not me, you idiot!!!!
Random Pirate: 0.o

And also I don't he would like the name Are too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:28 am
I know his real name wasnt alex, i was just saying that alex and axel are actually real names, but since the organization adds an 'x' to the name and the names only have one x, then they couldnt have been his name...besides the one's listed on wikipedia, the others are hard to figure out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:30 pm
wikipedia has almost all of themmm  

-R-H-A-Y-

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 am
-R-H-A-Y-
wikipedia has almost all of themmm

Not ALL of them, just about half of the Organization. Wiki has the top six and Roxas's real names. The rest of them are unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:50 am
Yea, I've seen that article, and even printed it out, cause I was getting info onthe organization, they only have best guesses for the ones that we dont know, like axel, saix, luxord, etc.
The only people who could give us the real name without lack of credibility for the ones past the first six(excluding roxas) would be the game makers.  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Alaisiaga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:03 pm
and also, the umlaut (the two dots over the i) does not mean that there are two i's in his name. either it's for pronunciation of his xiii name, or it's also in his real name (perhaps both).

i like rae as axel's name. i know that braig's was mistranslated, as bleig, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:35 pm
did u notice Namine doesnt spell kairi?  

Fire_Queen713

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Fire_Queen713

Namine never was admitted to the Organization...ugh.... confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:38 am
Alixraen
Fire_Queen713

Namine never was admitted to the Organization...ugh.... confused

LIke Alixraen said.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:45 pm
yea...didn't we already cover the namine-kairi name thing somewhere?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff