Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
im bi...how do i tell everyone...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i tell them?
yes <3
89%
 89%  [ 17 ]
no </3
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:03 am
yeah,im bisexual...but i dont know how or if i should tell the people i know...both friends,and parents and peers.i mean....my sister knows and so does my friend ,jenny but no one else around here knows about my bisexuality....please tell me what i should say,.and how i should go about it and if i should say anything to

-my friends

-my family

-my peers

cuz im sickof keeping it a secret....but i dont know if i should let it be known.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:21 am
do u want everyone to know or just keep it to yourself?

im bi

i told my former GF i was bi and considering how long she talks everyone now knows it. domokun heart domokun heart domokun  

Balmung372

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:24 am
Balmung372
do u want everyone to know or just keep it to yourself?

im bi

i told my former GF i was bi and considering how long she talks everyone now knows it. domokun heart domokun heart domokun
heh...well i want everyone to know....but i dont want to ..i mean...im afraid of what could happen...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:26 am
i was like that too

but i kept thinking ya know, this is who iam if you cant accept it too bad

domokun heart domokun  

Balmung372

lx Mel xl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:28 am
if you tell everyone that cares about you im sure theyll still feel the same way about you and they will accept you.........one of my friends is bi and when she told me i didnt care because shes a really good friend :]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:33 am
okay....but how do i go about it...?especialy my parents....should i even tell them...?  

Prince_Padraic

lx Mel xl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:34 am
yes.......just be really considerate and sincere when you tell them.......theyll love just the same way ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:38 am
lX melissa Xl
yes.......just be really considerate and sincere when you tell them.......theyll love just the same way ^_^
they dont love much as it is and my mom is trying to maake me stop painting my nails cuz its makes me look "silly" to her.meaning gay,therefore it seems like she would not like my bisexuality.  

Prince_Padraic

elf of death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:40 am
Balmung372
i was like that too

but i kept thinking ya know, this is who iam if you cant accept it too bad

domokun heart domokun

yeah I thought it too I was scared but nothing hppened except a few jocks kicked my a** in a school bathroom but im used to being beat up happens every day but I do know how to fght but im only in 10th grade but im usally against senior football players  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:41 am
explain to her that if she cant accept you then oh well thats who you are and you cant change........your bound to tell your parents one of these days......if i were you i would tell people about your sexuality when you know you feel ready  

lx Mel xl

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:46 am
okay...thanks guys...ill tell 'em all....how do i break the news though....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:51 am
youll find a way......whatever you can think of that makes you feel comfortable :] i hope i helped sweatdrop  

lx Mel xl

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:58 am
lX melissa Xl
youll find a way......whatever you can think of that makes you feel comfortable :] i hope i helped sweatdrop
yes you did...thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:05 am
no prob...good luck  

lx Mel xl

Balmung372

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:08 am
find a way that suits you

i told everyone

some kids were calling me gay all day

at the end of the day i got mad and told them im just bi  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]