Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:22 pm
With the old Twighlight Ninja Academy destroyed by the attack from Grass ninja, a new and better academy has been built, aimed to restore Kumogakure's shinobi education to its former glory.

User Image
The entrance is magestic and sometimes intimidating to first time students, but nothing about it is flashy and showy. With its tiled roofs, it can easily stand against the constant thunderstorms of Kumogakure, as well as natural disasters such as hurricanes.

User Image
Inside the academy is a training room, which is used when the sensei teaches students jutsu. It is a vast, empty room, surrounded by a wall of wooden beams.

User Image
In a hidden corner of the academy is an extra room, in case it is needed by a student. The double doors open to the garden and pond of the academy.

Hiro_Uzaki

Tensuo took a look at Eli's blueprints, he seemed to like it and it should be comfortable to all of the academy students. There was the training area and an extra room in case a student needed it. He began to clear every thing away while Kazuo was teaching the young student. After a few minutes or so, Suo did some handsigns and 4 basic clones formed to help him. They would need to build a frame for the entire building all at once. As they begun to bring together the frame the real Tensuo was busy hopping for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:52 pm
Name: Tsukiko

Extra: Half wolf demon

Bloodtype: unknown

Character Symbol:

Personality biggrin epends on her mood.  

Loonarain

Hyuuga Cairo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:26 pm
Whatt're we sposed to post? And do you mean invites to the giuld or the Cloud?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:36 am
I am new to this guild but it seems like a lot of fun smile  

new_ninja

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:32 am
Name: kira

Bio/Extra: could transform into wolf and use moonlight for attacking.
obtained these ever since 6 years ago.

Bloodtype: B

Character Symbol: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
made that myself for this

Personality: shy at times, yet sociable to someone she gets to knows well, silly at times also. sweet and nice too

((practically i'm new here, quite confused here so just trying to get used to these things sweatdrop ))

i added this:
genjutsus: replacement justsu

ninjustsu: moonlight wind (wind that is very sharp and shines like moonlight when it hits target), bushin no justsu

taijustsu: slash punch/kick (when hit by punch/kick, not just hit but slashed (as human), light speed (quickly attacks target)

heh i made some up justsus

weapons: shuriken (2), kunai (1)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:13 pm
wonder how we will learn the kage no bushin? *sits and waits*  

I~kira~kira~I

Hyuuga Cairo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:25 pm
*Notices question unawsered, follows crowd*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Cairo Kono
Nickname: Rai
Village: country of Lightning, Village hidden in the Clouds
Bio/Personality: Slightly perverted, controlled(as in his emotions/temper), kind, freindly, well-spoken, deep, clever, funny, modest.
He was born in the Kono clan of Lightning Country(see clans). With his family being the lightning country's founder and richest family, he grew up quite spoiled. However, he didn't liek being pampered, and made sure he was never overindulged. Also, he has a strong attraction to girls making him somewhat of a pervet, stealing glances and whatnot, but being a controlled indivisual, he mostly just makes obsene comments. his family may be prestigious and wealthy, but it doesn't mean they aren't ready to rough it up, including Cairo. He may be prone to long rests due to his family's nature, but when he's active, he's active. He wlso was considered a prodigy in his academy years, and graduated at 7, became a chunin at 9, a jounin at 12, and an ANBU for the Cloud at 14. Still, knowing his tremendous talent and skill, he is usually modest. He spends his off days strolling around town, training, or taking a peek at the nearest girls locker room.

Clan: Kono Clan-elelmental confines of earth and lightning, creates magnetism as Kekkei Gankai.

Jutsus:
1.Genjutsus: (none)
2.Ninjutsus: Tsunami Bolt no justu-extends arms after handsigns, releases a blue bolt of lightning about as thick as 3 basketballs from hands. Kuichyose no jutsu-summons 1-3 dragons like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnetic crush no justsu: after activating Kekkei Genkai, either manipuates metal weapons in air, or crushes opponents with magnetic fields in the air
3.Taijutsus: Tectonic Palms: unleashes barrage of hand chops. Charged Fist: unleashes a barrage of electrified punches Mystic Palms of Charge Unsealing: When far away, throws punches and hands chops that fire visible, powerful waveleghths of the gesture.
Weapons: Katanas(2) and Kunai  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Hyuuga Cairo
*Notices question unawsered, follows crowd*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Cairo Kono
Nickname: Rai
Village: country of Lightning, Village hidden in the Clouds
Bio/Personality: Slightly perverted, controlled(as in his emotions/temper), kind, freindly, well-spoken, deep, clever, funny, modest.
He was born in the Kono clan of Lightning Country(see clans). With his family being the lightning country's founder and richest family, he grew up quite spoiled. However, he didn't liek being pampered, and made sure he was never overindulged. Also, he has a strong attraction to girls making him somewhat of a pervet, stealing glances and whatnot, but being a controlled indivisual, he mostly just makes obsene comments. his family may be prestigious and wealthy, but it doesn't mean they aren't ready to rough it up, including Cairo. He may be prone to long rests due to his family's nature, but when he's active, he's active. He wlso was considered a prodigy in his academy years, and graduated at 7, became a chunin at 9, a jounin at 12, and an ANBU for the Cloud at 14. Still, knowing his tremendous talent and skill, he is usually modest. He spends his off days strolling around town, training, or taking a peek at the nearest girls locker room.

Clan: Kono Clan-elelmental confines of earth and lightning, creates magnetism as Kekkei Gankai.

Jutsus:
1.Genjutsus: (none)
2.Ninjutsus: Tsunami Bolt no justu-extends arms after handsigns, releases a blue bolt of lightning about as thick as 3 basketballs from hands. Kuichyose no jutsu-summons 1-3 dragons like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnetic crush no justsu: after activating Kekkei Genkai, either manipuates metal weapons in air, or crushes opponents with magnetic fields in the air
3.Taijutsus: Tectonic Palms: unleashes barrage of hand chops. Charged Fist: unleashes a barrage of electrified punches Mystic Palms of Charge Unsealing: When far away, throws punches and hands chops that fire visible, powerful waveleghths of the gesture.
Weapons: Katanas(2) and Kunai

((how are an anbu? i thought everyone started as an acadamy student.))

*looks over and sees Cairo*  

I~kira~kira~I

Hyuuga Cairo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:42 pm
I dunno, thats what I put on main forum, and Im confused on what we post. I was told I graduated, but that may be unofficial. Im so confused, I was never good at keeping track of RP's. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:03 pm
Hyuuga Cairo
I dunno, thats what I put on main forum, and Im confused on what we post. I was told I graduated, but that may be unofficial. Im so confused, I was never good at keeping track of RP's. sweatdrop

((o ok, cause i'm confused too sweatdrop ))  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:05 pm
*lies down on the ground stretching and then relaxes and continues to wait*

((i made 10 posts already and need to invite two people but since i'm not the head of this guild, i invited people through pms confused sweatdrop hope thats ok. so am i a genin and know kage bushin no justsu?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:28 am
hiya everyone! how ya'll doin?  

new_ninja

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:22 pm
*looks and see another person, then sits up* um hello.. sweatdrop nice to meet u 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:07 pm
I~kira~kira~I
*looks and see another person, then sits up* um hello.. sweatdrop nice to meet u 3nodding

hello, my name's Sam. I'm a genin.  

new_ninja

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas