Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Wake Up (Zenith Fanfic) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:37 pm
Here be my Fanfic of Zenith RO. It was basically my Rping during my long absence from Gaia. I think it be pretty interesting. and i just felt like adding it to my lil database here of Fanfics.

Commence Flashback:

Okies okies.

Wake Up

notes:
I did this before in an old RO server before and it was making a simple Fanfic with familiar characters that roamed across the server. please take note that nothing here is meant to be used as any offense to anyone. Its just some playul poking ^^. Everyone in the last server i played on seem to have enjoyed it. so i see no harm really..

i hope ^^;;;;

neways lets begin this...

Chapter 1:

Kurai stood absoutly still in the fields of geffen tightly grasping on his hand his treasured Claw. He had on his romantic gent and a confident smile on his face. Around him he was surronded by Orcs. "looks like its going to be the same old routine eh orcs?" His long saint robe flapped about the wind as he stood absoutly still in the circle of orcs. Each orc let out their heavy breathes of hot air as the aura of death shone from the bodies.

"sigh..." Kurai said with a shake of his head "Come on lets do this!" Kurai then threw one of his foot up and slammed it onto the ground. it shook the ground with a heavy thud. "Explosion spirits!" he cried out and his romantic gent flew off his head Kurai quickly made a clumsy grab for it. "Ara!!..." He then fell backwards a bit and stumbled back onto his feet. "hehe." Kurai then turned about and leaped twoards one of the orcs. "power thrust!" He yelled out quickly throwing one fist gashing his claw into one of the orcs, knocking them back onto one of those (strange) orc houses O_o;;. He then tipped his hat polietly to the orc and made a quick bow.

"Gomen. im only trying to pass through your fields..." And he quickly turned about being greeted by 3 orc axes swinging down at him. "eep..." Kurai uttered and quickly slid backwards. Kurai then took in a deep breathe of air and placed his palms together and shut his eyes slowly. He then opened his eyes quickly and his hair flew up slightly along with his long saint robe. Kurai has just casted agi up. Then kicking up dirt behind him he dashed foward rapidly punching a few orcs back his long white hair brushed about each movement as if dancing with his punches. Each punch gave kurai delight hearing the orcs gasps of air. Finally he leaped into the air and kicked all 3 onto the ground. Kurai tipped his hat once more. "Gomen..." He said and then pulled up from his chest his rosary and kissed it. then he began rummaging through the corpses.

"ahh i hate doing this..." Kurai muttered to himself. "can't they just sorta drop their items and run instead? I hate .. touching.. these orc bodies...." Kurai gave out a heavy sigh. "lets see.. voucher... voucher..." he then picked up the axe but then tossed it to the side.. "broken..." Kurai then sighed and sat down against a palm tree kicked off his shoes and (why the hell are their palm trees here neways?) slowly poured some sweet cold Apple juice down his throat and let out a long sigh. he slowly tipped the hat off his head and let it hang from his neck.

"ahh... yeah... " he then took out a crumpled piece of scroll and opeend it up.

"Pontera Zenith... i wonder people here want me there for.. this man name Fudy... peopel say he can reborn monks into a more and powerful form.." Kurai clenched his fist happily and placed a hapy smile on his face. "it sounds so exciting! " Kurai then quickly stood up and swung his backpack about his back.

"Yahh!!!!" a bloodcurling scream came from across the field as Kurai was busy tying up his shoes. "reh?" Kurai slowly picked up his hat from his neck and placed it on then grabbed one of his backpack straps and ran to the source of the sound.

"Sounds like a damsel in distress! w00t!" Kurai then dashed across the fields jumping from a few stones and over the wooden blockades the orcs had up. "im diffenly going for this. " kurai said with a happy smile on his face.

Kurai leaped his way until he found himself facing a strange group of orcs huddled around a simple swordsman who was despreatly trying to Magnum break away the entire crowd. He let out a bloody roar each time he brought down his blade into the crowd.

"MAGNUM BREAK!" He yelled out and a large wave of blast smashed around him pushing away the orcs. his red hair and goggles wiffled about the wind and his breath was heavy. Blood slowly started to pour down his body and forehead. The orcs simply stood back up and crowded about him again as if barely affected by the Blows. Kurai clenched his teeth and smirked. "Damn.. its not a chick.. but whatever.." Kurai then created a strange ball of light within the palm of his hand and tossed it at the man quickly.

The wave of light hit him away from the crowd of orcs and stuck on his body causing him to glow subtely. It was a heal spell. The warm light wrapped abotu each of his wounds as he slowly shook his head and looked up at the orcs who once again gathered around him.

Kurai quickly rushed up to the crowd of orcs and took out a rosary with a strange ball etched on it. He quickly tossed it over his head and then threw his fist twoards the crowd. "Magnum Break!" He yelled out and the orcs all fell forward a bit and turned about to face the new victim.

"hey!" Kurai slowly turned to the crowd and smiled at them. "Its not nessacirly polite to mess with kids smaller then you. Orc or Human. We are all equal ^^" He said slowly clapping some orc blood of his hand. The orcs ignored Kurais words and let out their battle cries as they all charged at him waveing their axes in the air.

Kurai knelt into a fighting position and his marine sphere rosary glowed again. "Magnum Break!" He yelled out again tossing his fist at one orc and then created a wave of orange impact that tossed away the others around him. He kept repeating this process until finally all the orcs around him fell down. Dead.

Kurai gasped a bit and then bowed once again the orcs. "Im sorry." He said and then turned to the Swordsman. The swordsman was sitting down looking at Kurai a bit angrily.

"You ok kid?" Kurai looked at him with a smile. The swordsman didn't answer. But instead stared at the orcs body and then swung his Scimitar angrily down onto the ground. "Damn it!" He said through clenched teeth. "Im still not strong enough!" He rubbed his hands angrily through his ruffled short red hair. Kurai looked down at him a bit confused but then pulled out from his backpack some apple juice. Slowly he knelt down and offered him some. The boy stared straight at it but then shoved his hand away.

"I can heal myself thank you.. im no novice.." He said as he took out from his pocket some red herbs and then chew on them heavily with a straight expression. Kurai shrugged and then gulped down the apple juice in one swing. "Whatever..." Kurai chuckled. "Why are you here dude.... you shouldnt risk dangerous training like this at this young age." Kurai said smiling.

The boy looked down away from him. "I dunt want to either...." he said softly. Kurai blinked and then kneeled down. "well then why don't you get the heck out of here?" Kurai said looking in his backpack to see if he had any Butterfly wings. "I can't leave either! My friend is trapped here!" He said angrily and then quickly standing up. "And i promise to protec her too! SO i can't leave!" He said angrily and then walking away from Kurai.

Kurai blinked and then stood up Quickly walking in front of him. "Why don't i help you?" Kurai said tipping his hat. The boy stared straight at him. "But i am to protect and save her.." He said with a fussy voice.

Kurai made a smirk and then placed his hands on his hips. "Looking good for the gurl huh? Ok how about this.. YOu can save her but ill take care of some of these orcs for you ok?" He said with a smile and lifting up his hand for a shake. The Boy slowly smiled and then took his hand and shook it firmly. "Alright... Damn those orcs who took her... ill kill em all!" He said with a firey expression.

Kurai chuckled and then placed a hand on his hat and tipped it again. "My name is Kurai.. whats your name kid?" He said still smiling. The Boy rose up his sword and rested it on his shoulder. "Im Rayan! and i will protect Tale if its the last thing i do!"

End Chapter 1

Notes on Chapter 1 As i look back on what started this. I really planned it to not have anymore characters then just Rayan and Kurai really. But it just turned out i started out enjoy adding more characters in. Cause its just fun. Fun to poke fun at peeps on how their personalities are in-game and such. And yes. Rayan is RayanStiger here in Ria High XP. Tale= Mother Aili.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:44 pm
Chapter 2

Kurai and Rayan continued on down the strange mossy green grass fields of Geffen (seriously Geffen has the ugliest Grass eva.. other then Mt. Mijonor or whatever). Both of them smacking open a few orc skulls opened on the way.

"Hey dude.." Kurai slowly looked up from the side of his head. "How long you been using that sword..." Kurai slowly flicked his sword with his fingers playfully. Rayan slowly scratched his head and then turned it over and over in his hand. "well... uhh.. the Swordsman leader says i should be around lvl 23 with this sword now..." He said with a nervous voice. Kurai picked up the sword flimsy and then smirked. "You can't expect to go around the ORc fields with this lil thing can you?" He chuckled. "come now.." Kurai then threw his backpack off and searched through it.

"But.. Tale... is here and i need to get her out of here..." Rayan said softly not really wanting to remind himself of it. "And i promised ill protect her.. so.." Rayan was then interrupted by Kurai. "Yeah yeah... Promised to take care of her. Promised to be by her side yadda yadda." Kurai smirked and then slowly pulled out a different sword. "Here try using this..." There he held in front of him a simple katana. Rayan clumsily grabbed it with one hand and the sword slipped out.

"nono.. hold it with two hands..." Kurai slowly said and Rayan nodded and held it with two hands. Slowly Rayan smirked and then gave it a few rough swings. "Sweet! this sword is nice!" He said and then fell forward from teh wieght of the sword. Kurai chuckled and then kneeled down to him. "Its a two handed sword though... so you may want to learn a different sword style...

Rayan nodded and then lifted himself up. "Hey... Thats that orc house..." Rayan pointed to one of the strange houses in front of him. Kurai slowly blinked and then stood up turning about. "yeah.. its an orc house.. what about it?" Kurai scratched the back of his head. Rayan quickly got up and ran twoards it without saying a word. Kurai stood stil for a momment suprised of his actions. "AH!" Kurai let out of his mouth before chasing after him.

Inside a bright light flashed out passed the doorway. "MAGNUM BREAK!" Came out the young male voice of Rayan as there was a sychronized yell of Orcs. Kurai quickly rushed inside and looked about him. There inside the simple orc house was a huge mob of orcs along with one mage gurl with long green hair and kafra headband on, curled up in a corner covering her face. Next to her was a poring also huddled up in teh corner. "That must be Tale.." Kurai muttered to himself as he quickly placed the claw firmly onto his fist.

"Im sorry orcs. But this is for justice i guess.." Kurai then threw both of his hands forward and aimed it twoards Rayan, slowly chanted a prayer and Rayan forcefully shot forward with his arms. "yah!" Rayan cried out suprised as one slash went straight down an orcs body. "wha.. i feel light.." He yelled out quickly sidestepping a few orc slashes. "agi, Bless.." Kurai smiled happily placing hips on his side.

Rayan smiled and looked back at Kurai. "Thanks " He smirked and tehn quickly threw out another slash.

Finally after all the orcs in the room fell to the ground Rayan quickly ran over to Tale. Kurai proceeded to dig through the orcs corpses again. "hmm broken axe... voucher... iron.." He said slowly tossing a few to the side and some into his backpack.

"Tale!" Rayan quickly ran up to her with a concerned voice. Tale didnt move her hands off her face but the poring looked up to Rayan with a concern look. "blip.." Replied the Poring to Rayan. Rayan threw his hands onto the ground and angrily shut his eyes. "I'm sorry Tale.. i told you i would protect you.. but i ran when i saw the orcs coming..." He then dashed his sword into the hard wooden floor of the orc's house and procceded to shake in fury. "but once i see those orcs coming again.. ill make sure each of them die.. every one of them..." He then slowly blinked as he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. he looked up and saw Tales green hair, she had rested her head against Rayan's shoulder holding him tightly as if frightened. Rayan felt horrible. "... ill make sure.. ill protect you better.." He said slowly standing up and helping her while at it. Kurai observed them with a smile and then stood up tipping his romantic gent again.

"Well with that all said and done.. shall we go to Geffen?" Kurai said smiling. The two nodded and Kurai slowly turned about. "heh alright.." He said and then quickly froze as he saw a strange shadowy figure by the doorway.

"An Assasin.." Kurai slowly muttered as he could make out the signature weapon of Katars on their arms. SLowly the Assasin walked up to him. His hair waved off a strange golden glow and his face was covered up mostly. "heh.. well.. isn't this a touching scene... the promise of two first class people. Could this mean forever on till they become powerful second jobs they will stick togehter? Defeating powerful MVPs?" He chuckled. Kurai slowly turned back at Rayan and Tale. Rayan looked at the assasin disguisted while Tale still seemingly mentally disturbed continued to cling onto Rayan. The assasin shook his head slowly. "And what a weak monk.. using chain combos.. and such.. you will never beat MVPs alone with that romantic gent on your head while your at it..." He smirked.

Kurai quickly glared at him. "I like my romantic gent thank you.. despite it not being the strongest headgear of all..." The man laughed and slowly pulled something out from his Shuriken pocket on his belt. "Kitsune.. Kitsune is my name... Let my name be somewhat of a warning to those who cannot see the ways of Zenith. Zenith are the homes of only the strongest warriors of Ragnarok. we Don't really welcome those who can't become strong enough." He slowly then pulled out a simple branch and then dropped it on the ground. Then with his foot he quickly slammed onto the branch snapping it in half. and a strange misty fog flooded the orc house. Kurai and the two first classmen covered their faces in defense.

Once the mist cleared another orc had taken place of the branch. This one however had a strange blue skin tone other then the normal green ones. His face was filled with battle aura and his skin seemed tough as leather. He snorted out an angry puff of hot air before he looked at the 3 in the room hungrily. Kurai sucked in air angrily. "A dead branch... you.." Kurai then looked back to Kitsune. but he had already dissepeared. "s**t.." Kurai muttered angrily sliding back a bit into a fighting stance.

Thoughts on Chap. 2 part 1
((yes Rayan what kinda of story would it be like if there wasnt some cute Determined Swordsman wishing to protect the gurl and such XP. I guess you could say he ran away from the orc mob at first but now hes all like. HOly Crap! im never going to do that again!

"I'm on a never ending quest to save mai Gurlfriend!!!" - Anoynomus ))

Kurai quickly placed his palms together and then out from the center of his palm formed a gentle and subtle white light. Quickly he tossed it into the air and the light quickly split into 5 different round white balls which then levitated and rotated around Kurai's body and head. Kurai's face seemed to fill with a eager battle aura.

"Gomen High Orc.. But this is to protect these kids..." Kurai smiled and then tipped his hat. Quickly the Orc feeling mocked Rushed up to Kurai with his heavy weight and swung down the axe heavily twoards him. Kurai's eyes grew with suprise as he barely dodged the axe. The axe missing continued on down twoards the orc house floor shattering a woode floor panel, kicking up pieces everywhere.

"Nani..." Kurai muttered and then found himself an opening as he quickly kicked off the floor and back twoards the orc. "Triple Blow!" Kurai yelled out and first swung his fist up into the air like an uppercut then quickly throwing his elbow from that position into the orc's face then finally lashing his arm about to make a nice solid lashing motion of the fist across the orcs face. ((thank you Kula of King of Fighters 2001 XP or else i would never figure out how a triple blow could work XP)) Then he slowly he lifted up his palm of his hand and the earth shook with might and a beam of an unknown holy light arose from the bottom of the floor shattering the floor and slamming the Orc's body slowly into the sky. "Chain Combo!" Kurai yelled out. After 4 rays of light shattering onto the orcs body the ORc fell solid onto teh ground and Kurai slammed his fist directly onto the vurnable position of the orc. "Raging Thrust!" and one of the balls of light went straight into Kurai's fist adding an extra impact onto the final punch. the Punch sent the High orcs body straight across the ground smearing his heavy body and strange green blood across the floor.

Kurai let out a tired gasp as he smiled at the Orc's body on the floor. The whole floor was shattering in places here and there and Rayan Stared straight at Kurai with Awe. The poring went "Blip" XP. Slowly Kurai turned about to the 3 and placed a warm smile on his face. "Well that wasn't too hard was it ^^" he chuckled. Rayan nodded as Tale still hid her face onto Rayan's shoulder. Rayan then let out a suprised gasp and quickly took out his sword. "Kurai...." He muttered slowly. Kurai sensing danger in his voice slowly turned about to see a very much feared figure. there stood the Orc Hero and about him was more of the Strange coloured Blue orcs. The headgear the Orc lord wore shoned against the powerful sunlight outside and directly shone back twoards the 4 blinding each one of them. The heavy breathe of airs each orc produced started to fill the air with a heavy stench, and a very heavy aura.

Kurai slowly shuddered in fear. "ahh... Orc hero.." Kurai knew perfectly that he was not able to defeat such a monster. Rayan nodded slowly and Tale continued to grasp onto Rayan's shoulder tighter. The poring quickly found himself a hiding spot. Kurai made a soft sigh and then yelled out a loud battle cry. "RUn!" He cried out grabbing Rayan's hand and then rushed past the orc hero at the doorway hoping he would not get hit. But the High orcs grabbed him and then smashed him onto the ground. Quickly Kurai tossed Rayan and Tale ahead of him causing them to fall and topple across the grassy plains. "GO!" He yeleld out to them as the Orc hero brought down his broken blade straight down into Kurai's back. Kurai forced out a painful cry. He could feel the blade ripped straight down into his back.

".. ahh.." Kurai slowly muttered out. Rayan slowly froze in fear and Tale slowly turned her head to take a peek what was going on. Tale's eyes were filled with a deep pool of expression and worry. she then quickly twisted her head back into Rayan's shoulder. Kurai slowly slammed the ground and then kicked himself up and straight into one of the High orcs face. Quickly he summoned force another heal spell and applied it onto his back. After that the orcs replied to the spell with slashes from everywhere. Kurai's body was whapped about like a simple rag doll, ripping up his clothing and body parts. "AHH!" Kurai yelled out in pain as he was forced to stumble down onto the ground.

Slowly Kurai grabed his arm in pain and force shutted one eye from the pain. "ahh.." Was all he managed to get out. "Why haven't you left my sight you idiots!" Kurai yelled twoards Rayan and Tale. Rayan slowly lifted up his blade. "Cause i can't let you stand and fight alone!" He yelled out angrily he then lifted up his katana and then rushed twoards the HIgh orcs. Kurai yelled out to him. "STOP DAMN IT!" He then lifted himself up angrily as if he was going to be a threat to him too, but Kurai was only met with another orc axe slamming into his body slashing him back twoards the ground with pain. "GAH!!" Kurai ylled out as more blood spilled across the grass field dying the dirt red. Rayan's battle fury rose as he watched this and then quickly brought his blade down into the crowd with his glowing sword.

"MAgnum Break!" And once again on impact of the sword another hot compressed battle aura exploded into the crowd spreading them into different directions. The orcs turned to Rayan seeing a new target. "Come on and Bring it!" He stared down onto teh orc hero and his mob. Rayan's face was falsely covered with confidence for deep down inside he could feel the fear developing fast within him. He slowly then just relized Tale was still clinging onto him. Rayan relizing the mistake he has made bringing Tale into the fight. "ahh.. no.. Tale Get off of me! you were suppose to be back there!" Tale shook her head without lifting up her face off of Rayan's shoulder. Rayan slowly felt touched on the inside and then stared back at the mob. "Fine.. then i guess ill have to win then..." Rayan gulped and then lifted up his sword into a defensive position as the Orc hero Brought down his blade.

There was a heavy orc rawr as Rayan shut his eyes tightly. All he could hear was orc screams everywhere. but then as he slowly lifted his eyes open he was suprised to see a hail of arrows coming from above him showering down onto the crowd of orcs. Each orc Panicked and ran about as the arrows fell from teh sky skewering them in various places. Rayan slowly turned to face a archer wearing an apple on his head and had short soft blue hair.

"Yo!" The man said with a cheerful and young voice. He then proceeded to twirl a couple of arrows across his finger and load it up onto his bow and fire off them into the sky. Causing another wave of arrows falling straight down onto the crowd of orcs. He wore a crimson scarf about his neck and wore a strange winged pendant around his neck.

Rayan blinked and Kurai too.

"Well don't just stand there Mike and watch help me kill this freakin thing!" The archer with blue hair yelled out back behind him. His face was filled with excitment. There behind him stood a (handsome XP) Blacksmith with white hair. his eyes was a scary yellow colour of a wolves though. about him shined a similar Winged pendant of which the archer wore. The Blacksmith smiled. "Alright Robin.. sheesh.. so demanding.." He then rushed up carried the cart he had behind him with one hand. He then grabbed one of the handles of the cart with one hand and swung it about him.

"YAHH!! CART REVOLUTION!" He swung it violently and almost resaulted in hitting Kurai and his lil 1st classers. "WAH!" Kurai quickly ducked. "what the hell you trying to do!" he yelled out angrily covering his head. Mike smirked and then swung his cart about again.
"trying to save your asses thats what!" He then gave it another full swing smacking about the high orcs and the orc hero itself away from them. Dust started to kick up more violentely as he continued to swing the cart about. "YAHH!!" Mike had on a tense face and his body was starting to fill up with a powerful battle aura. "Rush! Thrust! maximize!" He yelled out as he let out a battle cry. He then pulled out a strange cross shaped axe.

"ahh? Light Espilion.." Kurai muttered under his breath he then slowly adjusted his claw again. "this should be rather interesting." Robin then fired off another bunch of Arrows into the sky showering down oin the sepreated mob and high orcs. "there we go!" He cried out happily watching the final bits of high orcs fall to the ground exhausted. Rayan's mouth opened with amazment. "wahhh..." He said happily. Tale didn't move at all though nobody could even tell if she knew what was happeneing either.

"Mammoite!" Mike cried out pulling out a large bag of gold and Smacking the Orc hero across the face with it. On contact the bag ripped and zeny flew outwards everywhere about them. "hehe oops.. there goes some of the guild's money!" he chuckled/. Kurai rushed in to help the Blacksmith. "you seem pretty easy going dude.." Kurai smiled at the black smith as he threw his fist froward into the orcs flesh. "thats cause i know im going to win" Mike siad smiling back at him. his wolven eyes seemingly gleam with confidence.

Robin quickly stacked up two arrows into his bow and then shut one eye to aim. "You got a pretty nice lookin mage gurl over there Swordsman." He shouted out twoards rayan. rayan slowly turned over to Robin's attention. "My name is Rayan.. and.. ... where exactly are you going with that statement?" He asked slowly looking at robin and then Tale. The archer smirked. "oh nothing really... Rayan... is she your sister?" he said slowly drawing the bow back ready to realease the arrows staright into the Orc. Rayan frowned and then slowly placed a hand over Tale's head. "No..." He said firmly. Robin slowly let out a smile. "damn." and then released the arrows straight into the orc.

The two arrows almost shot straight into Mike's back. But landed on the High orc with so much impact that it threw him backwardss slightly. Mike quickly turned back to Robin and gave off an angry frown. "Dude! what the heck are you doing!?" he frowned. Robin rubbed the back of his head and shrugged. "Hey just dont move so much! dont worry though mai aiming is realll good XP" he said sticking out a tounge playfully before twirling another batch of arrows into his hand. Mike gave off a groan and rolled his eyes. "Im fighting dude how the hell should i stay still?" he siad before giving off another powerful slice into the orc's flesh. Kurai felt somewhat weak as he watched Mike's reptitive and flash slashes. "wow.. your so fast..." he slowly said.

Mike smirked and then looked back at Kurai. "your not from around here are you?" he said smiling. Kurai shook his head and then turned back to the orc and threw his fist and claw out again. Mike slowly brought his slashing to a hault and then quickly looked back at Kurai. "Move.. NOW!" he yelled out running back. Kurai blinked and then saw that the orc has somehow found some unknown source of energy and had launched himself into the air. "Wahh!??!" Kurai quickly took a few steps back as he looked straight up at the orc. "Dude! RUN!" Mike yelled sounding more urgent. Kurai quickly then unfroze and ran. The orc then fell down twaords Kurai with the increasing speed of gravity his sword seemingly has gained some power of electricty as it gave off an eerie blue glow.

The sword barely missed Kurai as Kurai stumbled forward away from the blade. as the blade made contact with the ground it gave off a powerful blast of electricity shattering the earth and firing off its blue glow. "NOW ROBIN!" Mike yelled out. Then Robin quickly fired off another arrow shower straight twoards the orc hero this time. It hit directly in various spots. two smacked straight into his legs. One hit directly into his eyes. 3 on some straps of his armor and the final one hit directly into the shoulder bone of his arm. The orc hero gave off a painful cry and his armor seemingly fell off him. slowly he fell twoards the ground unable to move. Mike walked up to the Orc with a evil smile on his face. "now you die..." his wolf eyes gleamed a violent aura as he slowly brought his cross shaped axe next to the orcs face. Kurai slowly stood back up and dusted himself. "wow.." He slowly muttered and then there was a violent, thick, sound of blood spilled.

Tale grabbed onto Rayan tighter and Rayan's eyes was filled with a new horror.

Thoughts on Chap. 2 part 2
Hehe first fight scene. There is a lot more to come. I loved Mike and Robins intro here. But of course.. hehe it sorta sucked at the same time. And for those of you dunt know. Dead branches are items that spawn a randomn monster. MVPs like the orc hero can't come out of it though. I just had to add it in though/ XD  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:55 pm
Chapter 3

"Please make sure you have stored your items safely" smiled a green haired lady. Her face was filled with excitement and she gave off an unusual aura unlike any others around zenith. A childish and playful aura. she wore two pieces of clothing that had on a nice orange tint. On her head wore a simple pink bonnet or so and she carried a pen and a notepad. "Thanks Geffen Kapra." Mike said giving the Green haired lady a wink before stepping into a strange podded plane.

Inside there was 2 couches against the walls. Mike sat next to Robin who was slowly polishing off his newly found orc sword. "yeah a few more repairs... and this thing should be good to use" He said smiling and then handing it to Rayan, who sat across him. Rayan smiled with glee. "Awsome.. a new blade! and its not two handed!" he smirked. and then slowly but in a cute way his goggles fell over his face. "ara.." he said before moving them up. and back over his head. Kurai slowly turned to look out the window but then to Mike. "So this will take us to Zenith Pontera right?" he smiled and Mike gave a smile and nodded his head. "yeah its an awsome place. Im sure youll like it. You can stay with out guild tonight though. I mean.. if you got no where to stay." Kurai nodded his head too. "if its alright with you that would be very nice." he then tipped his hat polietly.

Rayan clenched his fists. "Is it alright if i join your guild Mike! i want to learn to be stronger like you!" He smiled happily. Mike gave a nice little laugh. " Sure kid.. you and your lil mage friend can join. i mean.. if she wants to join." Mike said as he slowly looked twoards Tale who sat next to Rayan. Tale gave a slow nod. Now she was wearing a smiley mask. and seemingly stayed silent ever since she was found by the orcs. Her hands were in a tight fist and in her lap. rayan looked back at Tale with his face filled with worry, "Tale.. please say something... and take off that mask.." tale slowly tilted her head down and shook it violently. Rayan could feel an aura of sorrow coming from her.

"Tale.."

MIke slowly decided the topic needed to be changed. "well here. " He slowly reached into his pocket and handed rayan and tale a simple angelic pendant but the wing was not coloured in like Mike's or Robin's. Rayan took it with much glee and Tale slowly took it bowing with poileteness. "Wow! so this means we are in the guild!?" He said with his face changed back to his enthusaistic expression again. Mike nodded and then turned to Kurai handing him a necklace too. Kurai blushed and slowly shook his hand. "but.. im not good enough..." Mike slowly smiled and leaned closer to Kurai. "Kurai.. your good enough for this guild.. trust me... It will mean a lot if you join with us." Kurai slowly smiled and then took it with excitement.

"Fine..." He chuckled.

*ding dong* "We have now arrived in Pontera. Your items will be shipped by Kafra express ladies soon." A young and hearty female voice spoke over in a speaker above them. "Yeah! To the inn! To the inn!" Robin shouted happily as he leaped out of the plane with and slowly stretched out his arms and legs. Mike smiled and slowly stepped out of the plane followed by Kurai and his friends. Tale's poring seemingly found a comfortable place on Rayan's head during the trip.

"WOW.. its so big..." Kurai slowly looked about the large buildings that stood and the noisy vendors in teh middle of the street. "GARNET! GET YOUR GARNET HERE!" shouted one beffed up Blacksmith. "cake! freash cake for your loved ones!" Smiled one alchemist lady. MIke slowly let out a tch. "heh.. i could outsell any of those..." he said to himself before patting Kurai's back. "come on lets get to the guild's inn room.

"Big bro we are back!" Robin shouted out as he quickly swung open the door to the guild's inn room. Slowly another monk with slick backed white hair stood up from the bed and stared at Robin happily. "Hey Robin.. how was the trip?" he smiled and then gave him a high five. "we found some new guild members!" He said quickly pointing to the doorway. The monks yellow eyes like Mikes slowly looked twoards the doorway.

"Ahh new people... I suppose Mike has let them in?" He said with a slow smile. Mike slowly shooed Kurai, Tale, and Rayan in with a swift movement of his hands. "yeah Krim. found them attacked by a orc hero around the dungeon. Krimmy gave off a warm smile "welcome to Angel sancturary guild!" He said with a offering high five. Kurai let it loose.

(3:20 am i should really sleep now.. ill finish this lata XP)

(currently playing Kind Lady(Interlude) . Playing mai massive Stepmania 1760 song files list XD. that means im going to be writing for a bit here XD))

Krimmy smirked at Kurai and slowly lifted up his mace. It was a strange metallic shiny Cross type mace. "so im guessing you killed the Orc hero. Who got the MVP prize?" He smiled turning twoards Mike. "yeah it was diffently me dude.." Mike smiled and his wolf eyes gleemed with happiness as he tossed about a rare Elu metal in his hand. "So if you excuse me.. i have some Refining to do. Ciao!" he then gave a flick of his finger signaling his leave and then walked off twoards exit. Tale slowly rose her hand up to the mouth part of her mask. Krimmy slowly kneeled forward twoards Tale.

"Hey darlin what your name?" He said with a smile. "you know we don't get much females around Zenith.. Its a dangerous place. what brings you here.." He said softly. Rayan slowly walked up in front of Krimmy with a stern face. "Shes here to set her Poring into Poring paradise..." Rayan said sternly as the Poring on his head made an angry face back at Krimmy. Krimmy slowly stepped back with suprise. "hey Rayan... she can talk too right?" He said smiling at Rayan's sudden change of angry behavior. Rayan didnt respond buit slowly placed a hand on Tale's shoulder.

"lets go find our rooms shall we Tale?" He said slowly looking back at Krimmy. And Tale slowly nodded and then walked off with Rayan. Krimmy slowly rubbed his head in confusion. THen he slowly turned to Kurai who was know causually resting in a bed in the room. "Hey whats up with that Swordsman?" He asked slowly with a confused look. Kurai just shruged and slowly sipped his grape juice. "how the hell should i know i just met him too... apparently its something with that mage of his. And his devotion to protect her."

Kurai then slowly looked down at his claw. that assasin... Kitsune.. what does he mean by the fact that i am not strong.. i am strong too.. i am a monk after all... why does he think .. im weak... Kurai slowly clenched his fist tightly. .... Kurai slowly lifted himself up and then turned to Robin slowly stretching his body. "hey Robin.. is there cafeteria around here?" He asked slowly patting his stomach. Robin smiled and then slowly took out a few raw monster meat he had in his backpack. "Yup! im just about to go there myself!" He smiled with glee and then rushed twoards the doorway. "You wanna come big bro?" He smiled looking up at Krimmy. Krimmy slowly rubbed his lil brothers head and then turned to the window side. "i.. have stuff to do..." He smirked and then slowly walked twoards the window sill. "Ill eat later." he said smiling back. Robin nodded and then took Kurai's hand excitidly. "Come on! lets go ill show you where it is!"

Kurai slowly chewed down his orc meat and then sighed happily, "yeah nothing like eating freash strong meat XD" He smirked and then watched Robins face filled with some red sauce. "R'n kivmzmg!!!!!" He smiled as he shouted. Kurai face faulted and quickly stared at him strangely. "wa....wah!??" He asked confused. Robin chuckled and then took the hindbone of an orc arm and raised it twoards Kurai. "Its just a saying XP don't worry." Robin then paused and slowly pointed behind Kurai. "take a look at her."

Kurai slowly turned about and then saw this beatiful blonde Huntress. She had on beatiful silk version of the huntress outfit and across her back was a powerful looking bow laced with a strange red design of wings. Kurai slowly stared at her with awe. "whoa..." Kurai then chewed on the hindleg of the orc. He then slowly turned back to Robin. "you know her?" he said to him. Robin nodded. "that is the famous Champagne in Pontera. many men have tried to ask her to go on a date with them. Not many has succeded." Robin nodded. Kurai chuckled and then watched as a few men behind her watched her in awe. Kurai then once again turned back to Robin. "have you asked her yet?" He said with a grin and leaned against the wooden table. Robin quickly shook his head. "im not into that kinda gurl.. XP shes out of my league" he chuckled.

Kurai slowly looked twoards Champagne again and this time she was smiling and handing an item to this simple Theif boy. The Thief boy looked happy and bowed to her. Kurai blinked. "she seems generous too..." He whispered to Robin. Robin nodded. "yes shes quite rich.. one of the richest in Pontera... she has a very good giving heart." he said quickly chomping on his meat again. Kurai scratched his chin "i wonder.." and then watched her leave outside the inn. Quickly Kurai stood up and chased her out of the door. Robin looked up and then blinked confusingly.

"Hey Champagne!" Kurai shout out the lavishly dressed Huntress down across the street. She slowly blinked and turned back to face Kurai. "yes..? Is there something you need Young Monk?" She said slowly tilting her head curiously. "tell me.. Do you know a monk by the name of Fudy?" Kurai said slowly grasping his hands together. Champagne scratched her head and then smirked down to Kurai. "I've seen him around but i dunt know him that much... But i do know.. he is a very strict Monk Trainer... are you after his training?" She said smiling. Kurai nodded. "yes mam. I want to be stronger and i was told that this man named Fudy can make monks into a powerful warrior beyond the gods!"

Champange slowly got a far away and sad look. "yes... they do that sometimes..." She slowly placed a hand on her chest and then slowly looked twoards the ground. Kurai quickly saw this change of emotion and then blinked. "did.. did i say something wrong?" He asked curiosuly. Champange quickly smiled and then turned back to Kurai. "Oh nothing at all... hehe. listen.. i must go now.." She then slowly turned about. Kurai then snapped his fingers. "Im sorry Champagne but one more question!" Champagne slowly stopped but had her back turned against Kurai. She then muttered. "yes?". Kurai slowly stalled but then spoke. "Do you know... a man named Kitsune?". Champagne shook violentely. "you know that lil boy?" She said and then turned to Kurai with a serious look on her face. Much more different from teh first champagne that Kurai met.

"yes.. i met him.. assasin boy.. not exaclty the nicest man i met.." Kurai slowly muttered as he remembered the attack he placed against them. Champagne quickly shook her head. "He was not like that... before.. He was a very nice Assasin before..." She then was interrupted by a voice that spoke from the side. "like the times we trained... hmm Champ?" The voice was belonged to the Wolven eyed Blacksmith Mike who was leaning against the Refine shop. Champagne didnt even look to know that the voice belonged to Mike. Mike stared at Champagne's face with a serious expression. Champ didnt look back but slowly walked away from Kurai and Mike. Mike's eyes didnt leave Champ as she slowly walked away. Kurai didn't say a word. because he had a sense of hostility within the aura. slowly Champ faded from Kurai's sight. but questions slowly lingered about him still.

"come on Kurai.. back to the guild inn..." he said with a much more serious voice from the one he was greeted with. Mike quickly grabbed his cart and walked off to the inn. Kurai slowly stalled but then followed along.

"IM NOT SLEEPING WITH THE PORING TALE!" Rayan quickly protested as he tried to grab the poring off his head. "And i dont care if he likes me or not! or scared if a Bapho will eat him!" He then stumbled about the hotel room. Tale slowly shook and a soft giggle produced. No louder then a soft whisper.

End of chap. 3

((actually it was no particular reason i made Kitsune the villan. And diffently not cause he left the guild. XP. i would never do something like that. BUt i was like. GOod story..= villan needed. and if i need a villan i cant just make it someone without offending them.. sooo.. ill just use that idiot Kitsune. cause i know him irl and i like to make his life miserable. ::takes a bow:: thats how it was done. XP ))

Notes on Chap. 3: I loved Tale. Tale (Mother-Aili) did wear a smiley mask constantly in-game which i found adorable. Rayan is really pretty obsesed with Tale in-game and out of game XP. Oh and for those who dunt know. A Kafra is basically a save-point gal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:03 pm
Chapter 4

Kurai slowly awakened in the early morning of the inn room. He slowly raised up and blinked from the few leaking dappels of sunlight dripping from the window curtains. Slowly but very smoothly proceeded to let out a long stretch of the arms.

"mmmm-yahhh" Kurai slowly let out from his mouth. "thats right.. we are in pontera inn..." He slowly muttered from his mouth. "wonder how everyone is.." He then slowly looked about the room to see Krimmy and Robin sleeping on the right side of the room. fast asleep. Robin looked very child like but Krimmy slept sitting against the wall with his arms crossed as if he was meditating.

"Looks painful.." Kurai slowly whispered to himself and then smirked as he put on his hooded monk outfit. Slowly he clasped his hands together into a prayer form and then counted his beads around his arm. then he chanted a soft prayer. Afterwards he then stood up did a few punches into teh air and then slapped his legs. "Time for breakfeast!" He said a bit loudly. but didnt arouse the Krimmy brothers.

Slowly Kurai walked down the steps but then paused as he passed by Mike, Rayan, and Tale's room. "i wonder if they are awake yet..." He then blinked. "maybe maybe not.. but i better not bother them." Kurai slowly smiled and then continued downstairs. He then passed by a window

((finish this lata))

((Hey uuhhh Tale's in a room with two very trustworthy people... i guess? ^^;;; ))

Kurai then quickly ran back to the window and stared out at what he saw with massive confusion. There he saw Mike. Awake by a lakeside unshirted. facing off twoards the river. behind him was a sohee who was washing his back with a wet cloth. Kurai stared at the image in massive confusion. "what.. is this.." Kurai just couldnt understand it. A life-threatning virgin spirit was washing the back of a human. As if they were both the same and such. Not enemies or so. Kurai rubbed his face. "wha..." he couldnt stop watching. it just completely confused his mind as to all the rules he had learned in church. these undead creatures are enemies to zenith and the world of Ragnarok.

Slowly he saw the sohee turn her head twoards Kurai. Kurai quickly jolted away from the window and against the wall. "Hee!" Kurai slowly held his chest. "ahh.. scary.." he said softly. then slowly he let out a breath of air. "well.. lets hurry to breakfeast i guess.."

"Hey Kurai!" rayan shouted out from across the dining room where many other characters have settled down to have their morning breakfeast. Kurai smiled at the familiar voice of his lively first class swordsman. "Rayan.." he said witha nod and walked over to their table to eat. "hey Tale!" Kurai smiled at the smily masked gurl. Tale slowly just nodded her head and then looked away from kurai's direction and down at her food silently. There both of the men stared at her with worringly expresion.

something bad must of happened to her when she was kidnapped by the orcs.. or else she would have never be this way.. Kurai then snapped his fingers. "Hey! you guys wanna go out to the fields and train? i mean you guys are almost to your 2nd stage of your class right?" Kurai siad hapily sipping on some apple juice. Rayan clapped his hands happily.

"Yeah! Tale! we are almost to our 2nd jobs arent we!? lets go train!" Rayan happily set down his monster feed and then stood up swinging his sword about. Tale quickly flinched as the blade almost hit her. along with Kurai. "hey dude watch out!" Kurai chuckled. Then from the corner of the room came a shrill loud but cute cry. "NIIII-SANN!!!" And out came this (adorable) brown haired ponytail swordsgurl with a cute ribbon in her hair tackling (glomping) Rayan into the wall.

"NANI!!!?!?" Rayan let out before he hit the wall solid knocking the wind out of him. "Ahh! nii-san! im so sorry!" The swordsgurl quickly lifted herself off him and started to grab Rayans collar and shake him violently. "NI-san! WAKE UP WAKEEE UP!!!!!" She then proceeded to slap him about. Kurai quickly started to scoot back. Tale and her poring slowly tilited their head in confusion.

"AHH! REI! What are you doing!?" Rayan quickly shook her off and stared up at her angrily. "what are you doing here in pontera!? i thought you were back home!?" he said angrily looking at her. "Why are you out of home!?" He said slowly wiping his face in disbelivment. "well.. Mom and dad said that maybe i was strong enough to venture on to Zenith like you now.. and since you haven't came home for sooo long.. i decided to go look for you in Zenith! and now i found you!" She said happily grabbing rayan's arm. "So! you have changed our rare chronicle stone into a Photon blade yet!? hmm!? i know you did Rayan! cause you are big brother! and you can do anything!"

Rayan slowly gulped. "um Rei.. i haven't been able to do that yet...." he said softly. Rei slowly stopped and then put on a face of suprisment and dissapointment. "wh.. what do you mean? that means we cant go home yet?" She said and then looked slowly as Rayan pulled out from his pocket a wrapped up ball shapped item. Slowly he unwrapped it and it revealed a rare purple gem. "see? the Chronicle stone is still here.." he said sadly.

Rei slowly stared and the illumintating ball but then quickly sucked in air angrily and lifted up her hand and brought it directly twoards Rayan's face producing a loud "Slap!" She then stared at Rayan. "NI-SAN! I thought you were better then this! what have you been doing in Zenith the whole time!?" She yelled up at him. Rayan slowly rubbed his face and there was a long akward silence as he slowly turned to look at Tale. "... i was helping people..." rayan said softly. The truth was that Rayan was instead trying to help tale's poring get to poring paradise rather then create the photon blade for his own family.

Rei slowly teared up. "but we need the photon blade.. for father!" she said angrily. "Why haven't you done this yet!!? I want to go home!" She then slowly sobbed a bit. Rayan quickly snapped out of his sorrow state and ran to Rei's comfort. "EHH! Imoutu im sorry! i don't mean to stall the family like this! but its just so much harder then you think!" no matter what he said he couldnt seem to cease her tears. Slowly a few other characters turned to face them. Kurai slowly backed away a bit quite embarresed. Tale just stayed in her seat slowly looking up at Rayan with concern.

Rayan loooked up at Kurai embarresed and then slowly turned to Tale and Him. "Dude.. take Tale for some training if you don't mind.. i will stay in the inn with mai sister a bit.. i have a feeling this may take a while.." he quickly let out a nervous laugh and then turn back to soothing Rei. Kurai nodded. "Sure.." he then turned to Tale. Tale slowly stood up and then nervously followed Kurai.

"RAWR!!!" Shouted another Kobold as it fell to the ground weapon breaking and the body collapsing without any more movement. "Good job Tale! your aiming on Fireball is getting much better!" Kurai smiled as he stayed behind her making sure she is safe from harm. Tale nodded. Kurai frowned.

"AHH! come on Tale! you haven't said a word since we got here! could you please at least say something?" He said angrily. Tale then looked a bit scared and then slowly let out from her mouth no louder then a whisper. "Ah!" Kurai then blinked and turned around. There was a mob of Kobolds rushing twoards him along with one single giant black one.

"ACK! Leader!" Kurai then slowly smashed his fist together and his clothes rushed up a bit with a blast of air around him. "FURY!" and then he slipped on his claw and rushed twoards the leader equally, Quickly Kurai slashed each Kobold to the side and then ran straight twoards his target. the Kobold leader. The giant blade of the leader swung twoards Kurai almost stricking his head. Kurai then brought down his claw into the fleash of the Leader. "MAGNUM BREAK!" And his sphere emblemed Rosary gave off a subtle glow as he summoned another hot white dome of power exploding on contact.

Quickly it scattered the group of kobolds into different directions. Kurai then turned to meet the blade of the leader. This time it struck him ripping off some fleash from his arm. "AHH!" Kurai yelled out painfully. "DAMN IT!!" he then stumbled backwards. tale quickly rushed in front of Kurai and raised up her staff. A warm and massive red aura surronded her and slowly rose into her staff. She then swung it downa nd down came a hail of red bolts striking downwards into the kobold Leader. The Leader screamed in pain as his fur slowly caught on fire giveing off a red glow. "TALE WATCH OUT!" Kurai yelled out. But it was too late The leader in fury swung his blade stricking violentely across Tales Chestt ripping off her muffler. she fell to the ground reavealing a massive wound across her chest.

"DAMN IT!" Kurai yelled out as he quickly rushed twoards the leader before it could bring down another slice onto the mage. But it seems he was not going to make it before the Leader brought down it. Kurai closed his eyes in fear of what was going to happen and screeched toa halt.

"Blip!" Kurai opened his eyes and saw that the poring had thrown himself straight onto the kobolds head. The leader in confusion stumbled about not knowing where to go for the poring has covered up his eyes. "Ehh? poring?" Kurai muttered in somewhat amusing scene but it was only for so long could the poring mantiain balance with a sphereical body and fell off the leader quickly running away from the dangerous and threatning blade. Kurai smirked and then rushed forward at the unaware Kleader.

"RAGING THRUST!!!" Kurai Yelled out as the K Leader stared at Kurai with fear and his fastly approaching claw.

"Tale im Sorry..." Kurai slowly said to her as he was bandanging up her around her upper chest. tale had both arms raised in the air as Kurai slowly unwraveled the bandage around her. She seemingly blushed at this action but Kurai couldnt tell nor was he aware, for her smily masked hid all her emotions. "i shoulda healed you before you casted the spell but i just froze up when i tried it..." he then sighed and ripped off the bandage tucking it. Tale lowered her arm and placed both hands over the bandaged area. Kurai then slowly sat down next to her exhausted.

"ahhh man.. who knows kobolds could be so annoying." as he slowly kcied his feet about. "nice view from up here though you know?" he chuckled as he kicked his feet about from the wooden seat they sat on. they were seemingly covered by a strange mushroom roof. "but you know.. heh any of those wretched dogs could come up here.." Tale then slowly pulled on Kurai's shirt. Kurai blinked and then turn to her. "eh what?" Kurai then saw that Tale has just pulled a picture from.. (Do mages have pockets!? or a backpack!? no wonder they cant hold much items.) her backpack and has it in front of Kurai's face.

"ehh wow.. shes a pretty priest.." Kurai saw in the picture of a purple haired gurl wearing a tiara around her head. Her eyes seemingly had a void of purple and darkness in it. below read a writting in cursive of some sort. "Lady of Darkness." Kurai blinked and then handed it back to her. "Do you know her?" Kurai asked curiously to Tale. Tale nodded slowly.

"She must be somone special to you.." Kurai chuckled. tale Nodded again and then stared offf into the lake below them. "well eh..." Kurai then stopped asking questions knowing no answer woudl come out of her anymore. A peace of momment. As both of them stared down into the water. Kurai slowly could see the clouds in there. Sowly moving about and the suns reflection giving off a nice rays of light aas the water rippled about. Then Kurai saw somoething strange in the refleciton a black moving object quickly moving twoards both of them. Kurai then shot opened his eyes.

"TALE MOVE!" Kurai then flung himself onto Tale and both of them fell to the side (almost on the Poring) as a violent shattering noise of wood was heard from where they use to sat. Then kurai flung himself up and stared down at what was now a shattered wooden seat before them. There in its place was a shuriken. "what the.." Kurai muttered and then a quick man landed before them. It was Kitsune.

"your still here..." Whispered the young voice of Kitsune. "why ar eyou here? you are to be dead!" He threatened twaords Kurai. Kurai slowy gulped, "cause i have people to help and people who help me!" Kurai slowly said not really knowing how to answer Kitsune's question. Kitsune tsked and then slowly examened the mage gurl head to toe. "this is your help hmm?" He said softly. "Not much of help if you ask me..." He then slowly brought out two weapons. A strange purple tinted sword and a dagger with a green jewel enchanted on its rim.

"let see exactly how much of a help wil this mage gurl be,,," he chuckled and then slowly pulled up both weapons in front of his face. Kurai gulrped and stood into a battle stance. Tale rushed up in front of him.

"TALE!!" Kurai yelled out suprised.

(end of Chapter 4 X=x;; ))

Thoughts on Chap. 4 Enter Rei. Another Adorable gurl created by Aili. At first i didn't know Aili was Rei in-game. She had me fooled by her acting as somone else. It really erked me X_Xll.. And Kitsune re-appears. Bad-a** Kitsune XP  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:08 pm
Chap. 5-

Tale seemingly ignored Kurai and stood their Staff held out in front of her and straight twoards Kitsune. Kitsune chuckled and then threw down his arms. "Go ahead. Lets see your best shot..." He said slowly leaning twoards her. Tale backed up a bit and then threw down her staff summoning a fire ball at the peak of her staff. The ball illuminated off a yellow and red glow about her and in front of Kitsunes face and stood there levitating waiting for the command to release.

Kurai stared at Kitsune confused. "what are you doing Kitsune..." He growled still wishing Tale would step away from the assasin. Kitsune stared at Kurai from the side. "I'm being nice to the lady" he said and his eyes gave off a flash of purple before he looked back at Tale. "Go ahead.. Lets see your fireball burn through me. Making me go away.." HE chuckled and then stood up straight.

Tale flinched her head and then threw her staff down releasing the fireball straight twoards Kitsune. It made a violent and brilliant explosion as it struck Kitsune square on the chest. Kitsune let out a grunt and stumbled back a bit from the force. sparks shot around him and left his armor glowing a violent orange. then slowly hissed away. Kitsune stared down at his armor and then chuckled. "Barely felt that..." He said then lifting up both weapons again.

"I think its my turn..." Kitsune growled and then dashed forward twoards Tale. "TALE!" Kurai yelled out quickly dashing for Tale too. But Kitsune being much faster dashed straight through Tale. all could be seen in that split second was his two blades reflecting off the bright afternoon sunlight for a second and Tale's body flung straight into the air like a ragdoll. Kurai stared at the lifeless body of Tale that was flung into the air frightened. This distracted him as Kitsune continued his dash of death straight into Kurai. Kurai yelled out in suprise and attempted to throw down his fist into the advancing Assasin. But he couldnt even bring it down as Kitsune dashed straight across Kurai giving off the same flash of light from his two blades and Kurai's body too was flung straight into the air.

"GAH!" Kurai yelled out. Shreds of his hooded cloak was shredded into the air, deep slashes appeared around his body. and then Tale's staff hit teh floor then her body followed by Kurai's shortly after. Kurai's body shot straight up in pain as he closed one eye tightly trying to focus the other on Kitsune, "gahhh..." Kurai's body then collasped straight back down. "what the heck is up with you!?" He growled straight at Kitsune. Kitsune smiled and then walked up to Kurai.

"I told you.. Zenith dosen't welcome the ones who stay weak, if your not strong enough you are not welcomed! and that is what you two are!" He chuckled and brought his long purple blade down twoards Kurai's neck. "Allow the power of the Photon blade and the grimtooth show you what true Zenith warriors should be like.." He whispered violentely. Then he lifted up both blades. Suddenly a line of icicles shot twoards Kitsune. Kitsune saw this comming and quickly leaped into the air, the icicles then shot out from the ground violently to form into the spot where Kitsune once stood before leaping.

"Frost driver.. but..?" Kitsune whispered to himself as he leaped up into a tree. HE then turned his eyes to the mage. "What!? why are you still alive!?" He yelled out to Tale who was standing straight up now holding onto her right arm which held her wooden staff. Her mask was ripped off and there was a face of anger and pain on her. Her eyes had a deep pool of blue in them. Kurai slowly truned twaords her and then yelled out. "What are you doing Tale! Run now!" Tale didnt move but instead lifted up her staff again and a crackle of electricity formed straight twoards the

((Gtg.. finish this lataer.))

((listning My Summer Love Megamix w00t! this should get the writing mood on XP. for a fighting scene O-o;; well the reason i sometimes don't finish mai stories is because of im writing it during mai intern class for tech XP. I dunt do crap in there neways...))

Continuation of Chap. 5 -

Tale lifted up her staff and a wave of electricity rushed to the tip of it. Brining force a sphereical shapped electricity ball to the tip of her staff ready to launch forward. Kitsune stared down at the gurls magic and then opened his eyes in confusion. "What... Jupitel thunder!?" He then saw something glow on her head. it was a clip, with a strange bolt symbol glowing blue. "i see.. the power of cards huh?" He chuckled. "just knowing one more spell won't defeat me though Tale..." he chuckled. Then suddenly Tale shoved her staff forwards twoards Kitsunes direction. Kitsune couldnt react at all even at sin speed. The speed of the ball of lightning slammed Kitsune straight into the air off the tree.

"NAAHH!!" Kitsune struggled to release the tight grip of the electric ball then finally after a quick movement he was able to throw the thunder ball off him and then fly off into the sky dissepearing. Kitsune fell fast from the length the Jupitel thunder ball has thrown him. he then landed roughly onto teh ground kicking up dust all about him. He slowly stumbled about rubbing his legs from the fall and then glared straight at Tale with a smile. "nice.. nice shot... Tale..." KItsune then pumped out both arms and electriciity shot off his arms and off into the sky around him. "but that won't stop me darlin.." Kitsune then stared as Tale's face was kept cool and once again she proceeded to create another spell. This time she slammed her staff into the ground and a violent rumble came from the earth. Quickly Kitsune saw the move and did a few backflips away from the ground. "you wish..." and suddenly a large earthspike slammed straight from the ground and upwards into teh area kitsune once stood.

Tale glared straight at Kitsune. Kurai slowly stood up and then lifted up his arm. "Damn it RUN Already Tale! can't you see this man will kill us?" he then threw out his arm straight twoards tale's direction and a white ball was tossed twoards her. The ball then wrapped around tale healing her wounds and such. Kurai tired from his heal spell collapsed down onto his knees. "Tale... go..." She glared straight and then touched a brooch that kept her muffler together. the brooch glowed out a turtle design and then She pointed her finger straight at Kitsune again. Kitsune shot back again. "damn it! how many spell cards do you have!?" And a giant firey pillar shot up from the ground nipping Kitsunes leg before he could run away. Kitsune then grabbed his leg in pain and kicked it about. "AHH!!! DAMN IT!" Then after a violent kick the flame disseapered. "YOU WILL DIE!!!" he then grabbed his blades back up and dashed straight forward straight through the fire pillar slicing it in half and such.

Tale and Kurai quickly shot back a bit as they watch Kitsune temporarily get on Fire completely and rush forward with his two blades both glowing a massive orange colour. then Kitsune quickly threw both arms out again sepreating the flame off his body. he then came face to face with Tale. "AHH!!" Tale for the first time let out a sound louder then a whisper as she was about to get struck by Kitsunes both blades. Kitsune then bought both blades down straight into Tale's body. There was a sharp gashing sound. Kurai quickly shut his eyes. The poring fainted. Then Kitsune slowly muttered out a curse word and removed both Blades from Tale's body. tale slowly removed her hands from her face and saw something strange.

"sacrifice..." Kurai whispered as he saw a strange yellow glow connect from Tale to a crusador lady with green hair. The crusador slowly gripped her side and then fall down on her knees. Slowly some blood dripped from her mouth. "well.. You know your rather strong sin boy..." she said with an upbeat voice straing straight at Kitsune. She then quickly healed herself and stood back up unseathing her sword. "I suggest you don't attack anymore or else the Suki warriors will be against you....." She said slowly. Kitsune then blinked and then glared down at green haired crusador. "Well Pea.... honestly "

((wow.. writers block.. this sucks))

(( currently listning to Honey From the Cardcaptor sakura soundtrack. Ahhh the sweetness of pre-teen chicks singing XP. gives you a nice warm feeling dosent it XD. omg.. this was suppose to be a fanfic where no one really reads it till i finish.. but now i feel some pressure and expectations from people X-x;; gives me some Writers block just to think how to make the story good Xp. hehe. thank you all who reads this XP. maybe its only cause the servers down and you got nothing better to do XD but i honestly enjoy doing this for the server. it makes me feel like i contributed to the RO society ^^;;. BTW Fudy your mentioned in the 1st chapter ))

last bit of chapter 5

"Well Pea honestly... i could care less if im enemies with the Suki warriors.. they don't seem to find me quite their friend anyways. " Kitsune said with a smirk. "Pea.. you should follow the ways of the strongest... that will be the only way to obtain your dream you know..." Kitsune said offering a hand to her. "come with me Pea.. and forget the pitiful Suki warriors will you?" He then slowly smiled.

Pea looked at Kitsunes hand in disguist. "I would never leave the Suki warriors.. i promised Zero for mai devotion to the team.... its you who is wrong Kitsune..." Pea then stared down at Kitsune and lowered her excalibur blade twoards in front of Kitsune's face. "i promise i will sacrifice everything to make sure your acts of evil will be ended!" her armor then glowed a powerful holy energy. Then from within she called out a powerful blast around her in a cross form. "GRAND CROSS!" she yelled out. and Kitsune had no option but to run away from the area which Pea summoned out her grand cross. Kitsune chuckled. "you wish..." He then suddenly screamed loudly as a hail of flame bolts struck directly onto his unprotected face. He shook of the flame violently and then stared straight at Tale with anger.

"You don't give up do you..." He stared straight at her extended staff. Kurai slowly rose up next to Tale warning Kitsune not to step any closer. his body seemingly limp one arm hanging down to the side. Pea slowly stepped to the other side of Tale extending her arm straight poitning the sword straight at Kitsune. her face remained stern. Kitsune was a bit intimidated but then smiled. "Even with all 3 of you guys i can still easily destroy you all. he then slowly licked the small Grimtooth he held in his right hand. Pea slowly rose up a strange device to her ear and mouth. "But i can easily call the others to come too Kitsune, and you know your strength isnt that strong yet.."

Kitsune frowned. "you are true..." He then turned his attention to the mage. "but this gurl tale interests me. I wanted to play with her some more.. he then slowly extended his photon blade in front of her face. Pea quickly rose up her blade straight twoards Kitsunes in reaction to his advance. Kitsune froze and stared at Peas blade in front of his face. He frowned at Pea but then slowly smiled at Tale. "i want to see your limits.. how long do you really think you can last Tale? " Tale slowly stared at him curiously but then rose up her staff and smacked his blade away from her face. Kitsune chuckled. "You are something tale... almost reminds me of when i was young... Tale.. come with me and you can become stronger then you ever imagined..." he then slowly loooked at the Poring by her feet. "and then you can save your poring and take him to paradise.. sooner.." He slowly tempted her.

Tale slowly looked down at the poring and her face dropped the stern lock and slowly turn to Kitsune. "thats right.... become strong like me.. and many others.. cause that is the only way you will live in Zenith hapily..." He then walked up to tale slowly. Pea quickly stepped forward advancing her sword straight next to his neck. "That will be enough Little boy.... i suggest you leave..." Kitsune stopped and then quickly smiled. "tale.. i hope you come soon... i look forward to having a first date with you..." he then quickly threw his photon blade across tales Arm leaving a series of marks. Tale quickly backed away from Kitsune and fell to the ground. Pea quickly swung down but Kitsune quickly twisted his body sideways in a form which avoided her attack. Pea seeing she missed quickly swung downwards. Kitsune quickly slid back somehow in his twisted body position straigh tback into a standing up position.

"damn it..." Pea muttered and then just stared straight at Kitsune. Kitsune smiled at tale and slowly whispered. "wear something nice will you?" He then quickly leaped off away from them. Pea slowly stared straight as Kitsune rushed off then quickly kneeled down to Tale. "are you ok?" She said softly as she removed her sacrifice bond with her. Kurai quickly formed a heal energy ball and applied it on Pea. "thank you mam for your help. Pea i belive is your name?" He said with soft words. Pea smiled at Kurai. "yes im Pea. im glad you guys are safe.. "

He slowly heaved a sigh. "That man attacked me twice already... i just dont understand what is his reason though." Kurai slowlys aid putting his hands on his hips. Pea slowly looked off to the area Kitsune ran off to. "... its rather complicated.. how badly do you wish to know?" Pea slowly stood up to him. Kurai looked at Pea and then nodded his head. "I wish to know everything.. its quite neccesary in my opnion needed to protect my friends. " he then slowly looked twoards tale who was quickly gathering up her mask and placing it on her again. Pea slowly rose up a scroll To Kurai.

"Come tonight at 8 pm... and we the Suki warriors will tell you all.. " she said then taking her leave. Kurai slowly looked at the scroll. "well expect me.." he said softly

"Tale! are you alright!?" Quickly rayan rushed up into the room. Tale was sitting on her bed slowly nodding. Her mask was back on and she slowly looked up at him with seemingly a happy expression. Mike stood by the doorway. His wolven eyes glowed yellow from the nightimes colour filling in the room. he then slowly smiled as he saw that Tale is ok. "glad to see your alright gal..." he then spat into a nearby trashcan and then walked off. "rayan we should let her change ok?" He slowly walked off with a towel around his shoulders. "i have stuff to do for while. Selling and stuff. Setting up a shop. Rayan nodded and then slowly held up Tale's hands. "Promise me that you will be ok alright? Next time I will go with you! and protect you! ok?" he said sternly. Rei then walked into the room and placed her hands on his hips. "Come on Nii-chan out! you know this room is for me and Tale now. you stick to the guys room with Mike!" She said smiling.

Rayan sighed and then walked away. "You did that on Purpose Rei.. you just dont want me to talk to tale..." He slowly muttered to Rei. Rei then kicked him in the butt making him leave more quickly. Rayan stuck his tounge out and Rei slammed the door in his face. "Baka!" She smirked and then walked over to her bed. "Ahh! so comfy!" She smiled with glee and then showed tale her winged necklace. "see look! im in the Angel's Sancturary now! hehe! i will see you more often Tale ^^" she then rested her head against the pillow. "im so glad to have found nii-chan.. i missed him so much..." She sighed and then pulled out a picture from her backpack. Tale slowly looked at the picture from afar. She was suprised on how much she said from just the begining she joined the room.

In the picture she saw Rayan holding onto Rei with their parents in the back. It seemingly during the young times. Tale smiled from beneathe her mask and a small tear formed at her mouth. She started to remember of her sisters. before they were sepreated. She wish she could find them sometime just like Rei. Rei voice then broke her train of thought. "Hey tale! you should change. your clothes are drenched in blood and stuff.." She said slowly pointing at the bathroom. "we already got you a new set of mage outfits. ^^" she smiled hapily. Tale nodded her head and slowly walked to the bathroom.

Slowly she returned to her train of thought of her sisters. how she was the youngest and left behind while all 3 of them left to journey to zenith. only recently she went too. but hadnt heard a word from them.. could it be that they didnt want her anymore? she thought as she slowly undressed. She took off her mask and slowly looked at the mirror. She then slowly looked about her body and her injuries. maybe if i was stronger.. she slowly said and then slowly she gasped. and rose her arm to the mirror. on the wound that Kitsune gave to her. it was a message. a message from Kitsune.

"I know what you want Tale.. and i can give it to you.." the message read and below it was simple design. Tale recognized it immediatly. it was a map.

end of chap. 5

((wow this one was huge...))

Thoughts on Chap. 5: This one was pretty big. But one of my favorite scenes. Sweet Pea entering was a sign where just a bunch of other characters will pile up. Tale knew Frost Driver and Jupitile thunder through Zenith's special cards. Zenith had very unique cards which could enable skills for classes that normally can't learn them. Hence JT on a mage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:13 pm
Chapter 6

Pea slowly opened a large wooden door to only a crack level to see Kurai's face outside covered up by his hood. Pea then nodded. "good you came Kurai.. " She said softly and then closed the door again and released a few locks. she then slowly opened the door again this time all the way. "please come in..." she said softly as if worried some other people might see them. Kurai slowly made his way in.

Inside was a dimily lighted room with various people sitting about a large rectangle table. Along the 4 walls of the room hung an immense flag. Seemingly a bloody red colour with a simple design of one angel feather. The room was immense and as Kurai took a few steps. he could feel the marble floor. as Pea took her few steps her boots echoed across the massive room. each releasing a metal clank. Pea then slowly showed Kurai a seat. Kurai quickly went to it and sat down.

Pea then walked across another side of the table and sat down next to another crusador who seemingly was male. They exchanged a quick smile and then turned up to the person at the front of the table. A male monk who had on a blinker. "you are Kurai aren't you?" The male monk asked in a deep summoning voice. Kurai quickly nodded. "I see.. so you wish to know more about Kitsune don't you?" He asked again slowly placing his hands together and staring straight at Kurai, or seemingly would be staring if he hadn't on the blinker. Kurai then nodded again. The man stood up and then removed the blinker. his eyes was shown to have a deep but serious tint of dark blue. his hair was soft red colour.

"its nice to have you here then Kurai.. My name is Fudy.." the man in front slowly threw his blinker onto a rack behind him that seemingly hold all sort of headgears. Fudy then slowly cracked his knuckles. "i welcome you Kurai... please come this way" Fudy slowly smiled and pointed to a doorway behind him. Kurai slowly smiled. "Wait.. your Fudy!? the great monk?! I got your invitation all the way from my homeland!" He slowly took out his his letter of invitation from his pocket and showed it to Fudy. Slowly a few murmurs rose from the other characters.

"Apparently this student came a bit late.." came from the corner a young gurl monks voice. "shh Majikk..." whispered a priestess who sat next to her. "tahts not nice to say..." she then slowly turned to face Fudy again. Majikk quickly just rolled her eyes. "honestly we shouldnt waste time on people like him.." she said a bit softer.

Fudy slowly smiled to Kurai and then opened the door again. "come on. then.. i wish to see your abiilty.. " He then lifted up their guilds flag and hit a button which shot open a door revealing another giant empty room. Kurai slowly lifted himself up and followed Fudy to the room. Slowly the rest of the guild followed behind them.

There Kurai saw below in the room two assasins locked in a dance of death. Slowly Kurai dropped his jaw as he watched teh two lightning quick movements of each sin. "what..." Kurai slowly said as he leaned against the stone that didnt let Kurai down quite yet. Fudysmiled as he watched Kurai's reaction. both of the sins blade crashed a violent white flash each time they struck each others blade. "Umbra.. Thanatos.. if you don't mind me interrupting your battle but may me and Kurai take the arena for a second. Umbra slowly stopped after tossing away Thanatos's katars away from him. Umbra had on a boys cap and his hair was short and purple, while thanatos had half of his face covered by his brown hair and had nothing on his head but a black headband.

Umbra looked up at Fudy and smirked. "sure.. whatever... " he then slowly walked up the steps and smiled at the Kafra lady which stood by the areana. Umbra slowly slowed down and then gave an inviting smile while tipping his boys cap to the kafra lady. The Kafra lady slowly leaned back in disguist and Thanatos quickly grabbed Umbra's ear and slowly draged him out with a long sigh. "Umbra.. your hopless.." he slowly said. Kurai slowly watched the scene without a word and then slowly backed away as both of them slowly walked out of the room.

Fudy then tapped Kurai's shoulder. Kurai quickly turned to the red haired monk. "well ready to show me what you can do?" Fudy slowly smiled. Kurai nodded and then walked down the hard stone steps of the areana. Slowly he walked by the kafra looking at her quickly. The Kafra had pink hair and glasses on and gave off a warm smile to Kurai. Kurai slowly smiled back but then looked as he stepped on teh areana's cold floor. He looked about and could see a few traces of blood from Umbra's and thanatos's quick spar. Kurai slowly gulped and then looked up at Fudy who stood in front of him.

"Go ahead take out your weapon." Kurai nodded and took out his claw and placed it on his hand. Slowly a soft chorus of giggles came from around the areana. Kurai looekd at each person curiously. he felt out of place immeadiatly. Fudy didnt show any expression though but gave the guild that stood watch a nasty look. Fudy then crossed his arms. "Try to hit me.." he said sternly. Kurai blinked in confusion. "hit.. you?" he said with a strange look. Fudy nodded. Kurai then slowly got into a battle stance. "uh yes.. Fudy.." He then rushed forward and quickly brought his claw twoards Fudy's body. but right before Kurai could bring it down into Fudy's body fudy quickly sidestep causing Kurai to stumble down onto his body suprised. "What?!" Kurai yeleld otu in confusion as he quickly gathered himself up. "How..." He stared at Fudy confused.

Fudy slowly smiled from the side of his eyes and then stared back at Kurai. "Your too slow..." he said still having his arms crossed. Kurai's thoughts rushed about his head. how could.. he move so fast? even for a monk.. monks can never achieve such a speed... could they? Kurai then quickly stood up again. quickly threw his fist up again at Fudy. This time Fudy quickly slapped away his arm and then countered it with his bare fist and slammed straight forward into Kurai's opened chest. Kurai yelled out in pain and stumbled backwards faling onto his bottom. "Chaaaaa" Kurai yelled out in pain as he rubbed his chest.

Fudy then looked at him curiously. "What job level did you graduate from your Acoylte state?" he said sternly. Kurai slowly looked up at him curiously. "40 sir..." he said softly. again a murmur of laughters from the crowd above them. Fudy stared at Kurai in disguist. "... 40... your not done with your acoylte training then.. you don't dersearve to be a Monk yet..." fudy then slowly quickly pointed twoards the door. "i am not like Kistune but you are not welcomed here Kurai... come back when you are a 50 acoylte and then i will teach the ways of being a true monk in Zenith.. " His face was stern but Kurai could sense the aura of caring from him.

it was not an aura of hatred but a strange bond of warmth. As if Fudy was doing this in pity for him or more. Kurai slowly nodded uneasily and slowly lifted himself up and walked up teh steps. the kafra lady gave the same warmth smile. as he approached the door all the guildsmen made room for Kurai to pass by. Kurai felt uneasy from the guildsman stares as if he was unwelcomed or so. or more out of place.

As he approached the door he saw two Crusadors by it. Pea and the male crusador he sat next to earlier. Both of them had a smile on their face. "Would you like to come out to lunch with us?" Pea said witha smile. Kurai slowly nodded.

Tale slowly found her way into a strange and deep forest north of Pontera. She then slowly looked about and found a giant tree. the Tree seemingly reached to the skies and above. slowly she looked at in awe and slowly rubbed her hand around it. She could feel the natures energy radiating from it. Slowly Tale then turned twoards the ground and let out a soft expression of suprisment from underneathe her smily mask. She kneeled down and looked at the giant roots of the tree. slowly she found a small whole she could crawl through. She then crawled down it. Slowly she looked about and found herself in a strange dark misty area. It was rather dark aura and Tale deeply disliked it. Slowly she rose up her staff to create a simple flame spell to lite up the dark room. but as she attempted to summon up the flame element she found it difficult.

"Im sorry Tale darlin but you wont be able to find any energy flow of flame elements for a while here." Said the familar young voice of kitsune from a dark corner. tale quickly shuffled her feet about the muddy floor to turn to the voice. water dappled all around her and him. Kitsune slowly advanced twoards Tale. "so i see you came.. so you really want to be strong i guess..." Kitsune smiled and his head tilted up as if admiring Tale. Tale quickly felt she had made a wrong decision to come here. but she desired the power.

Kitsune slowly looked about her. "wheres your poring?" he said and then quickly lifted a hand to his chin. "you didnt tell anyone did you.. you just ran away from them.. to seek power..." Kitsune slowly smiled. tale slowly turned her head to the ground. She wanted to say that she only did it so they wouldnt go after her. Kitsune slowly chuckled. "I love it Tale.. I love it. You put power over your friends. That is exactly what i wanted you to do.." He said smiling. Tale quickly turned her head twoards Kitsune angrily and pointed her Staff twoards him angrily. Kitsune smirked and then threw his hand forward in a quick blur. Tale didnt even have chance to see the attack but it seemingly miss her completely cause she felt nothing.

but slowly after her mask shattered. And beneathe it revealed Tale's frightened face. Kitsune stared at it in admiration. "the face of fear.. its quite lovely on you Tale.." He then slowly rose up his hand a strange rattle sound came from all around Tale. Quickly she looked about her in fear. there she saw a horde of Strange blue worms around her. "are you scared yet Tale?" Kitsune chuckled. "this is how you will become stronger.. just like me..." he slowly smiled. "Feel the pain of training that of which i had to go through!" Then he threw down his hand and the horde of blue worms quickly rushed up to Tale. Tale muttered otu as scream and quickly covered her body defesnsevily and quickly slammed her eyes shut in fear.

She could feel the blue worms stings all around her. each one drilling down into her flesh. Each bite left a powerful burning sensation on her. she then let out a scream. Kitsune quickly threw back his arm and the worms stopped their attacks.

"whats wrong Tale.. you can't stand it?! GET UP and fight!" He yelled angrily. Tale slowly opened her eyes she had tears on her now. and her body was weakining as she fell down to the ground painfully. Kitsune stared at her expression angrily. "You look pitiful!" He yelled out and then signaled the worms to attack again.

(end of chapter 6)

Comments on Chap. 6 And thus Begins my massive confusion with the multiple characters i added.  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:18 pm
Chapter 7

Kurai slowly sipped his apple juice and took a quick bite out of his Meat piece. "wow you guys sure are nice to treat me to a dinner like this.." He said with a smile looking at Pea and the other Sader who sat in front of them. "what was yoru name again im sorry i didnt quite catch it... it was.." He slowly pointed twoards the Male sader with the bone of the drumstick he just ate.

"Zero.. my name is Zero.. pleased to meet you Kurai.." The sader said tossing his hair about. (Don't remember how Zero looked like X-x;; ) Pea smiled and smoothed back his hair. "Stop that Zero.. your hair should be kept neat...". Zero groaned but then smirked. "Its not going to stay like that Pea..." He said softly. "Fighting monsters dosen't require nessecarily good hairstyle neways." he chuckled. Pea nodded with a smiling face then turned back to Kurai.

"We just want to let you know Kurai.. we are here to support your re-birth back to an Acoylte.. we hope you study harder during those times. " Pea then nodded again. "and also Kurai.. i want to be the one to teach you.." She slowly muttered. Kurai blinked but then looked up at her. "But your a crusador.. no offense but i belive only those who have followed the path of acoyltes can teach acoyltes themselves." Kurai slowly muttered as he placed his piece of meat down.

Pea smiled and then looked down at her blade. "I was a Priestess before Kurai.. i know the ways of acoylte.. " She said softly playing with the exaclibur in her hand. "but then when i picked up this blade.. i was expelled from being a priestess class anymore.." She softly looked back at Zero. Zero looked embarresed and looked away from her as he slowly parted his hair about with his hand. Zero let out a long sigh. "Thank you for that Pea..." He softly said. Kurai slowly watched the two wondering if Pea sacrificed her priestess state to save Zero. But he then nodded.

"Fine you can teach me Pea. I think you would be a great teacher.." Kurai then did a quick bow and held up his rosary ready to receive The blessing of Pea into it. Pea smiled and then rose up her hand, a small blue light glowed in the palm of her hand and slowly entered his rosary. Kurai smiled as he watched the Rosary absorb the blessing of Pea. He then did a quick bow and looked up at her. "Thank you Mother Pea." He said with a bright smile.

"Lets go find you a nice pair of acoylte clothing now shall we?" She said smiling. Zero chuckled and smiled along side with her.

"your pitiful Tale! Haven't you have any shame for this what you call mage body?" Kitsunes voice echoed along the walls of the hidden temples roots. He walked up to the collapsed Tale who was now slowly quivring from the pain and stings of the Ancient worms. Each wound left a brutal red mark and swelled up with the posion in it. Tale's breathing was heavy and fast. Her eyes could no longer move seemingly she is zoned out away from the world trying to ignore the pain.

Kitsune then slowly stopped and he slowly sighed. "It hurts dosen't it Tale.. now you would know how i felt going through this.. but trust me.. it will only make you stronger.. and become powerful. Cause thats all that matters in Zenith. PEople only respect you if your strong! no one wants to help weak ones" Kitsune then slammed his foot on the ground. The Ancient worms quickly scurred back in fear. then slowly the chorus of rattles came alive again from teh worms. Kitsune then pulled out a strange green leaf from his pocket and kneeled down to Tale. Tale didnt move. He then grabbed her hair and lifted her up by it. Tale slowly let out a few mutters of pain and her mouth slowly opened from it. Her eyes were squezed shut and Then Kitsune forced down the leaf down her mouth before throwing her down back onto the ground.

"get some rest.." He growled and then walked away. Slowly Tale's body shook with a reborn strength as she slowly slowed her breath down back to normal. Her wounds started to quickly heal about. She slowly refocused her eyes and looked about the place. she felt alone. very alone. but she slowly smiled. She seemed to like this. for a strange twisted reason.

(Just relized a big error in the story. How can Pea and Zero invite Kurai over for lunch after 8 pm in the night? maybe it was an invitation for later... like tommorow.. ill have to edit that..)

"TALE!!" Rayan quickly ran about Pontera Inn in the early morning quickly runnign up and down the steps yelling his butt off. "tale where are you!?" his eyes was filled with fear and slowly behind him followed his lil sister Rei chasing after him. "Gomen Nii-chan! i didnt mean to let Tale sneak out! i really didnt!" she seemed to continously repeat chasing the Frantic Rayan about the inn. then slowly Rayan leaned against the wall panting. Rei quickly looked up at Rayan's face, " Nii-chan.. lets go look for her.. outside..." Rayan slowly looked at Rei annoyed.

"Of course...duh! what kind of suggestion is that Rei!" Rayan answered a bit annoyed and angrily. Rei quickly backed up. "but.. you just looked so angry Rayan.. i had to suggestion something..." She slowly said in defense.

"Tale's missing huh?" A deep mans voice muttered from around from the corner. There stood mike looked from the side of his face down at the Tired Rayan. Rayan quickly stood up and looked up at Mike. "Help Mike.. Tale's missing we have to find her!" Rayan yelled up at him. Mike chuckled and then slowly rubbed Rayan's red hair making his goggles fall over his face again. Rei giggled from that. But rayan flashed an angry look. "THis is serious!" He yelled out. Mike then turned to Krimmy who was standing next to him. "shall we make him meet him?" He asked the monk with spikey white hair. Krimmy nodded "why not.." He said with a small smile. "I think he could learn a lot from him. Both him and his sister.."

Rayan and Rei then both looked up at both men with confused looks. "wha?" Rayan muttered. Mike just signaled a finger to follow them. "R'n kivmzmg!!!" Yelled out the young and lively voice of Robin from behind them. All 4 of them turned around to see Robin with a lively smile that only he could make in the early morning. "Hey!! You guys are going to show him The scary sader?!" He chuckled. Krimmy slowly nodded to the lively brother of his and then smiled back at Rei and Rayan slowly placing his hands behind his back and leaning forward to them.

"Your going to love this guy hehe" He chuckled and then skipped along with them as MIke led them to this mentioned Sader. Slowly Rayan looked about each room of the pontera inn,. Realizing how embarrising of a scene he could have made running about the hotel sscreaming for Tale. Rei just looked about curiously waiting for them to stop by a door and open it. Robin just hummed a song.

Slowly they came upon room 1337 and Krimmy knocked on the door. "Rahan.. you there?"

((Finish this lata...))
Finishing bits of Chap. 7

"Rahan.. you there?" Krimmy asked again as he knocked on the door a bit harder. "Yes come in..." came from inside the voice of a young man. Krimmy slowly opened to the door and there sat Rahan in a seat with basic Crusador clothing (his armor is off) and he sat intrigued by some scroll he seemed to be reading.

"Rahan. mind if you help these two swordsman do their final job leveling ups?" Said Mike quickly walking up to the man. Rahan slowly looked back to the two kids. his short hair shone from the morning lights that flooded through his open window. A rosary dangled from around his neck and reflected off the bright morning light. Slowly he brought his hands up to his mouth. "Two young ones wishing to take their faith into the holy war in this acursed land of Nadir..." He slowly smiled at the two young swordsman.

"What.. but we are in Zenith now.. peace has restored against the monsters and such.." Rayan yelled out quickly. Rahan chuckled at the sayings of the young. "No.. we are still in Nadir young swordsman.. its only cause we people have become too strong for the monsters.. they are never a challenge anymore.. all of them.. completely have been wiped out.. the only enemy now is ourselves..." Rahan spoke as he slowly lifted up the old scroll he read. "Rayan.. men are the true monsters.. did you notice that yet?" He slowly showed him what was on teh scroll. It showed a strange ancient map of Zenith and Nadir. "please take note that Zenith is within the skies.. not on this earth. Also take note that only the purest humans will reach Zenith." Rahan continued on.

Rayan smiled and then shook his head. "No.. This is Zenith.. the monsters are no more of a threat to us.. and that was what was meant. Humans to be safe." Mike quickly slammed his hand on teh desk and Rei leaped up frightened. "your wrong Rayan... The land of Zenith Humans and monsters both can live together in harmony! not just HUmans!" he stared down at all of them. "Monsters desearve the same salvation as humans jsut as well.." Mike slowly turned about and loked out the window. "...." then he didnt say another word.

Rahan slowly turned away from Mike and continued his lecture to the swordsmen. "Humans only want to belive that they have achieved Zenith already.. but really this is just Nadir still.. its cause the human heart is never pure enough to operate the true powers of the 'Wings'.. Sure anybody can obtain them.. but will they be pure enought to operate them? Sure they can fly to lands no one else can, but i have seen nobody.. ever achieve the salvation needed to reach Zenith.." Rahan slowly then leaned back to his chair. "Its just the way human hearts are... " he slowly lifted up the rosary in front of his face and stared at his reflection in it. Slowly he then looked back at the swordsman.

"Im sorry.. i got carried away there.. there is somone you need to find right?" He slowly looked back at them with a smile. Rayan couldnt say a word from the lecture he just heard. Instead he looked down at the Crusador and pointed at him. "you.. your wrong...." He quickly then stepped away from the room. Rei just looked back and force at the crusador and then back at Rayan, she then quickly followed Rayan.

The Crusador sighed and leaned back in his chair rubbing his face. Krimmy quickly spoke from the side of the door. "No one wants to belive your theory Rahan, because they are happy enough the way Nadir is now... or should i say... Zenith is.." He slowly spoke. Rahan nodded and just slapped his knee. "i know.. but its only a matter of time till Humans become their own tool to their downfall.." Rahan sighed. "What has this world of Nadir come to.."

(End of Chapter 7)

((this chapter was a bit inspiried by Nikita's prologue and Solitears prolouge located Here ))

Thoughts on Chap. 7 I got a lot of PMs and comments about this chapter. Many of them were compliments. Apparently the Scene of Rei and Rayan was just very cute and touching. And the theory of how our server came to be was very fun to read. And also i had some hate mail, on how i treated Tale... -_-;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:21 pm
((listning to Eminem- Just loose it O-o;; how did this become a stepmania song is beyond me. Well.. time for another chapter to let you guys read and such. Thanks for everyone who has given some nice feedback. Yeah sorry if i made your Tale charry out of place Aileen XP. but you know.. ehh.. i had to make some cute lil Mage gurl who is a bit hopless XP. and Rayan. bah XP. Always complanin that i made this and so and so out of character eh? hehe. Every lil fanfic i write you have to rant on that XD. Thanks Rayan. After rereading this fanfic i have decided to myself that Rei is absoultly the most adorable charry XP. i dunno. Never before i have written an adorable charry like her XD. must of been all the AzumangaDiaoh i have watched before writing this fanfic.))

Wake Up
Chapter 8

((Psst btw the title is still Wake Up XP maybe i should put that in bold too... ill do that! ::goes back to add it:: ))

"Onii-Chan!" Rei came running up onto the deck of Pontera hotel on which Rayan leaned against looking out to the busy Pontera streets below him. "Onii-Chan are you ok?" Rei asked worryingly trying to lean on the Deck's railing to get a glimpse of Rayan's face. ((hehe reminds me of the intro of Ragnarok animation where that merchant gurl falls over off the railing XP hehe.. sorry.. back to the story..))

Rayan slowly was breathing heavily as he didnt look twoards his sister but instead off to the side. "What was that Crusador Rahan talking about.. we are in Zenith.. Why am i always lied to in life..." Rayan muttered under his breath. Rei turned her expression into a more worringly face as he slowly grabbed Rayan's arm. "Onii-chan.. what are you talking about..." She asked softly. Rayan quickly threw his arm off of Rei and turned his body entirely to the opposite side of Rei. The morning sky turned dark and light from the fast moving clouds above.

"I thought life was always good.. why did i have to learn life wasn't perfect anymore.." Rayan slowly lifted up his fist and clenched it violently. "There are people hurt from just trying to do the right things.. like Tale... Then there are people who desearve help but can never get it.. like our father..." Rayan then rubbed his head violently. "Why is there no Justice!? Rahan is right! This is not Zenith! this is just Nadir!" Rayan then quickly stopped his head rubbing and angrily but tired leaned forward onto the rail in front of him. his breathing was heavy and his eyes was filled with anger.

Rei slowly walked up to Rayan and grabbed his arm again. She didnt say a word but instead placed her face against Rayan's shoulder. "Onii-chan... stop that..." She slowly said as she sniffed. "Don't say stuff that will make you sad.. or angry.." Her voice was soft and filled with a few chokes. Rayan slowly ceased his breathing and held it for a bit before he quickly turned about and hugged Rei tightly. "Imoutu.." Rayan started to cry. "I want to be back to the times.. when i am just with you.. and our family.. Where we could say that the land we lived in was Zenith.. not Nadir.. where father would protect us.. and mother would always make sure there was something nice to eat... And where we didnt have to worry about the Photon blade.." He then choked and burried his face into Rei's hair. "i want to go back..."

The clouds once again covered up the morning sun causing a dark shadow to cast over Rei and Rayan. BUt neither Rayan or Rei could see it cause both of them had their eyes tightly shut. Krimmy stood by the window of the deck slowly observing them. He didn't say a word nor did his expression changed. Instead he just slowly shook his head. "Rahan... you shouldn't have said that..." He turned his body twoards the Crusador who was just behind him. Krimmy's face was filled with some anger, Rahan just chuckled and slowly toyed with his rosary in his hand. "i was only enlighting them into what this world of Nadir has in hold for them." he said softly.

Krimmy quickly tensed up his face angrily and rose up his mechincal cross weapon up to Rahan's face. The strange cross weapon gave off a strange humming sound. "Its Zenith.. Not Nadir... get it right..." Krimmy whispered violently to Rahan as if worried Rayan and Rei might see him angered. Rahan stared down at the Angra with a small smile on his face. "I will call this sinful land Zenith when it is worthy enough to hold the title..." He then turned around and walked away. "When the kids are ready to search for their friend just call me.. ill be in my room.."

Krimmy still had his weapon extended out to where Rahan stood as he watched Rahan walk away. "..." He didn't say nothing for a while but then quickly lowered his mace and then back onto the side of belt. The Angra made a sharp clacking sound and then ceased its humming.

"Mother Pea... I can't thank you enough... for this gift..." Kurai said bowing in front of the female crusador. Kurai now wore a normal Acoyte outfit, it tightly wrapped about his body, for he was not use to the small structure of acoyltes after his new built monk body. This acoylte outfit was dyed white deeply which gave Kurai a nice glow of holyness. Pea slowly smiled and then motioned her hand to signal Kurai to rise up.

"Very well Kurai... i belive we need to train your basis and beliefs of the lord a bit more before you can summon more powerful spirits for your monk stages." She said as she slowly reached upon a bookshelf for some books. She then slowly handed them to Kurai. "I want you to read the chapter of Nikita's rebirth and then tell me what exactly happened.." She said smiling and then stood up. Kurai immediatily opened the book and started reading in the candle lighted church. he was kneeling down onto a red cushion, and his face was filled with eagerness to learn.

Pea looked down at Kurai admiring his enthusasisim. She then looked away from Kurai and caught sight of a crusador leaning against the door. "Zero.. heh.. what are you doing here hun?" She asked placing her hands on her hips. Zero slowly walked up. His metal clanked against each other as he walked up the steps twoards the front of the room where Kurai read and Pea stood. He then bowed down in front of the massive holy figure in front of the room. "just paying my respects Pea..." He slowly smiled.

Pea quickly let out a few chuckles. and then smiled warmly to Zero. "You don't have to check on me every hour Zero.. i can be fine by myself too you know ^^" she then giggled as she slowly kneeled down in front of Zero. "Besides im more worried about you," She then playfully poked Zero's nose. "hehe." she smiled again.

Zero Chuckled and then rubbed the back of his head. before he could speak up to Pea again The church door quickly let out a creek. Zero turned violentely twoards the source of the sound and Pea too. Both of them seemingly tense. There stood the silk wearing huntress. "Champagne.." Zero slowly sighed in relief. "What would you be doing here...."

Champagne's eyes seemed frightened as he saw Kurai sitting there intentivly reading. "He.. went back down.. a class.." She muttered barely audible. Pea looked at Kurai who now slowly closed the book to turn to the disturbance. "Champagne..." Kurai said as he adjusted his romantic gent hat from his reading position. Champange slowly turned about ready to leave. "..." She then looked down twoards hte ground before removing a large wrapped item from her backpack. "take this Kurai.. and i pray to you that this will help you from any violent attempts from Kitsune.." she held the wrapped up items to the side of her body before dropping them roughly on the ground. It produced a heavy rattling sound of metal.

Kurai looked at Champange with a worried expression. Pea and Zero said not a word but just stared back at Champagne with a fix expression. "... Champagne if there is anything you..." Kurai slowly started but then was interrupted by Champagne. "Tell Mike i said Hi... " She said before walking out of the church. her footsteps echoed down the hall of the church as Kurai slowly awaited for it to fade. He then slowly lifted himself up and walk down the steps of the church down to the bag. Slowly he unwrapped it and let out a suprised expression.

Zero curiously stood up. "Whats in there?" He asked. Kurai then held in front of him a small blue ball shaped in a tear shape. it gave off a bright blue aura of hope. He then slowly whispered below his breath. "a world stone..." Pea quickly let out a suprised breath and stood up too. "what...." Pea then quickly tensed up her face. Zero quickly looked to where Champagne exited. ".. Champagne.. shes up to something.. to give up something like that.." he quickly said as he started to run down the steps and then to follow Champagne.

Kurai just blinked.. and stared down at the stone. Never before has he seen such a powerful item, he has heard of its ability to create the legendary weapons that was said to be used by the few people in Zenith. Only to be found in the hands of the strongest monsters.. but why were the monsters given the items, was the question that lingered in everyones head.

Slowly a priestess exited her bathroom drying her hair with one towel and another towel about her body. She let out a sigh of contentness and slowly dried up her long white hair and walked up to a mirror. "nothing like a hot shower!" she said happily as she hummed a song and then started to fix her hair into two ponytails.

Quickly she stopped her song and ceased her movements and slowly looked out from the corner of her eyes. She then slowly stood up and held the towel closer to her body. she then quickly produced a blue flame in her palm of her hand and threw it into the sky and then let it orbit around her. "RUWACH!" She yelled out and then next to her bed and one against the window appeared two assasins. Both assasins quickly made a face of fear, one of them was dressed in a white dress O_o;; . "Thanatos.... Umbra..." She slowly quivered a fist next to her face.

Quickly the one in the white dress shook his face. "Im not Umbra! im uhhh Marrionette! See watch!" He then held one hand behind his back and tossed one hand forward. Behind his hand a blue gemstone dissolved into a flow of magic into Umbra's body and then turned into a violent white pillar of fire in front of them. "It would be fun if you go into the fire" He then let out an ugly man giggle. Thanatos and The priestess quickly let out an expression of ... well.. a very confused yet disguisted expression.

"Get out... before i call Fudy.." She quickly quivered her fist and poitned to the door. "Awee come on Motoko we are sorry! Don't get us in trouble!" Thanatos whimpered. "Im Marrionette O-o;;" said Umbra twirling in his white dress." Motoko quickly took in a deep breath.

"AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! FUDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" she let out a ear-piercing scream. Quickly Thanatos stumbled over Motoko's bed and then quickly out the door. Umbra ran into his in fire pillar and jumped about clumsly burning off his white dress and then stumbled out the door too.

"bakas..." Motoko slowly said slamming the door after both of them left.

(not the end yet XP)

((final bits of Chapter 8.. just had to figure out what to do with Tale and Kitsune))

A bright light exploded deep within the damp roots of the hidden temple. Tale quickly heaved her staff about summoning various magic spells around her. Her body was covered with posioned stings and bits of fleash hanging about. "!!!" Tale made a silent yell from her facial expression as she threw down her staff again causing a violent crash of icicles straight into another blue worm. Kitsune observed from afar with much content. "YOu can do much more if you endure the pain Tale!" He then rose up his hand making the ancient worms stop in their tracks. Tale fell to the ground gasping heavily and squezzing her eyes in pain. her hand twitched as it went straight up to her chest as she held down onto where her heart was.

Kitsune then held a white potion in front of her. Tale looked at it hungrily. She wanted the cold yet bitter liquid go straight down her throat refreashing her body so quickly she reached for it. Kitsune quickly pulled it up and then grabbed her head. "Nahh this won't help you endure the pain Tale..." he said slowly twirling the white potion bottle up into the sky and then breaking it in half shattering the white liquid all over Tale's face and around the floor. The liquid stuck to Tale taunting her that she couldn't have it. then slowly the heavy liquid trickled down her face.

Instead Kitsune grabbed another bottle and he looked at tsking his tounge. "yes this should do.. Androyme.. The powerful painkiller medicine" Kitsune then dipped a am knife into the liquid and let it soak right in front of Tale's frightened expression. "here we go. " Kitsune said witha smile and let go of Tale's head and allowed her to fall to the ground. Tale then quickly shuffled backwards on the ground away from Kitsune. "oh don't run Tale... this is going to help you.." He then quickly slided up twoards Tale kicking up water into her face. Tale closed her eyes quickly to prevent the muddy water from entering her eyes and then she felt a painful stab into her arm. "a!" She let out from her mouth quickly for only a second before her whole body quivered. Slowly her whole body came laxed.

"There.. that should get rid of the pain for a while.. but of course that means youll still die.. so maybe this will help too..." He then pulled out a green potion and force-fed it to Tale's now numb lips. The green liquid trickled all over Tale's face before Tale noticed it and quickly shook her face off the tip of the bottle and coughed all over the ground. her body the shook and her eyes shot wide open. "Yes.. thats right Tale.. feel the power of these potions take effect in you..." He chuckled. he then snapped his fingers and the Worms rushed to her again.

Tale stood up and slowly rose her staff. And once again the bright light blasted about within the hidden temple roots.

(end of chapter 8 )

Thoughts on Chap. 8 Lots of people thought the green potion was actually the green Potion. But it was suppose to be Awakening potion. But i guess Green Potion works also. Enter Thanatos and Umbra. The two perverts and comic relief of ZenithRO.  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:27 pm
(( ::Stretches:: Gosh.. i absoultly feel dead... RO is slowly sapping away my life rite now... But that could be a good thing.. Cause now i am able to interact with mai friends better then before now. its rather nice and such. Of course.. theres the thing where i stay up to 3 am now... hehee... Thanks for the feedback guys XP, and just to let you know. I am having a seriously hard time trying to find a way to add Solitear and Falcon to the story XP. but they are a must have for the story, oo.. idea just popped in mai head.. hehee... i think i know how to add them now... XP. Expect Mew, X-baby, more of Majikk, Sakura (Sakurababy), some of Sal XP, and maybe.. just maybe Kisame if im feeling nice to be added in the story just since some people have been asking. Of course its just the matter of fitting it into each of the 3 main characters plots (Kurai, Rayan, Kitsune). oh yeah. Somone has to die too. Can't be a good fanfic if somone dosen't die... ::draws a name from a big bowl:: ))

Wake Up
Chapter 9

Mike was outside in Pontera field during the late afternoon. He leaned over and stared down at his reflection in the lake as he slowly dappled his bare feet into the water. "she's late.." He muttered underneathe his breathe. "i hope she makes it here.." He sighed and then stared up squinting at the bright sun which shone across the clear lake. He then felt a nudge against his back and then somone leaning down on him. Two silky sleeves of a gurls outfit slowly crossed across his chest and then interlocked about him.

"About time you came... i was worrying if you didn't make it..." Mike smiled as he slowly brought his hand up to the two gurl hands around his chest. A small sound of wind and a small whistle sounded out of the gurl's mouth. Mike turned about and was greeted by the gurls long black hair which tickled his face. MIke smiled in content as he slowly nudged the gurl's face with his nose. The gurl laughed as he felt the brush against him and then let out another sound of wind from her mouth. "Sohee.." Mike slowly lifted up his hand and played with her hair. The sohee slowly moved her head about and the bell ornaments on her hair jingled a soft clear and soothing sound.

Mike's eyes then flashed out a yellow gleam from his wolven eyes as he quickly twisted about and brought the Sohee twoards the grass. The Sohee let out a suprised breathe of air along with a quick jingle of her bells. "Sohee. please." Mike had some tears in his eyes as he slowly leaned down twoards her. The sohee quickly shut her eyes and shook furiously. Her bells in her hair quickly let out a series of jingles with it.

Mike slowly wiped back the Sohee's hair and then looked down at her. "Sohee..." He slowly whispered and then leaned forward to kiss her. The sohee's eyes shot opened and then quickly turned red ((how does a undead virigin spirit blush? don't ask me..)) and then quickly shoved Mike away. Mike chuckled. "You know you like it Sohee.."

Suddenly the Sohee let out another quick breath of air and then somehow found a burst of energy to shove MIke off her and then into the lake. Mike let out a suprised gasp as a bright streak of light shot forward twoards the sohee striking her straight into her body. IT gave of a holy glow as the Sohee trembled in pain from the arrow straight in her. Her body shot forward and her body glowed a strange blue aura. all of her hair shot about and her bells let out a violent jingle.

"Sohee!" MIke yelled out as he shot himself up and then look behind him to find the source of the arrow. There stood the silk wearing huntress Champagne. "... Champagne.." Mike quickly curled up his fist his blacksmith outfit stuck firmly to his body from the soak of the lake. Mike bared his teeth which showed some fangs. "MIke.. you disguist me.." Champagne let out furiously from her mouth as slowly a small tear formed in her face. Mike quickly then turned back to the Sohee and ran up to her. "Hang in there Sohee let me find somone to help you... somone..." MIke quickly had thoughts rushing about his head. i can't bring her to Pontera... she is not welcomed there... no priestess heal spell can really heal her... and shes already dead.. what am i to do.. MIke then just grabbed the arrow and then slowly pondered wether to pull it out or not. Slowly the sohee's hand reached over to MIke's hand worried from the pain. The sohee looked up at MIke painfully.

"..." MIke then squezzed his eyes shut and did a quick jerk yanking the arrow out of her. "NEH!" Mike didn't dare look after that. The sohee's body shot forward in pain and she quickly grappled the area of the wound. violent wind sounds came out of her mouth along with her series of jingles of her bells. "damn... it.." Mike slowly opened his eyes. "Sohee.." MIke then quickly turned back to Champagne who had two arrows ready in her bow aimed straight twoards MIke. "MIke.. your a monster.." She slowly whispered and then realesed the Bow. "NEH!" MIke let out from his mouth as he quickly reached for his Light espilion on his belt and shot forward with it smacking away the two arrows to the side. The arrows violently clanged agains the metal crossed axe.

"Champagne! What are you doing!? you can go to prison for that!" MIke yelled out as if worried about her. Champagne just let a hand through her hair slowly letting out a smile with some tears. ".. well so can you.. aiding a monster... do you not know Zenith's place is only for humans? You and your foolish beliefs of monsters living in peace with us..." She then quickly pulled out a 8 arrows and loaded them up in her bow. She then with great strength pulled them all back. Mike Stared up at her action. "Zenith is to be a place where humans and monsters can live in peace... Humans are the monsters Champagne.. greedily taking land for just their own happiness and such. What about the orcs? or the kobolds? The other tribes of monsters who need some land too? They only want to live.. The undeads just need more place for their resting place and what do we do? We go straight into their tombs gathering their treasures and destroying their own decaying corpses.." MIke slowly smiled.

"Your just jelouse.." He hissed straight twoards Champagne through his teeth as his wolven eyes narrowed evilly. Champagne shuddered with anger and then glared twoards Mike. "Die." She let out hatefully and then released her bow. Quickly MIke Leaped forward at inhumane speed and threw his LIght espilion about him creating a strange ball of blur from his speed of swinging. Each arrow let out a bolt of light from contact from the blurs of Mike's axe and then fell to the side harmlessly. But one struck through and shot directly into MIke's arm. MIke's body in mid air strutted backwards a bit and MIke just grunted angrily. Champagne's eyes filled with fear as he saw that Mike's inertia from the body kept pushing him forward through the air twoards her.

"Champange!!" Mike then came up twoards her and swung back his axe behind his head and let down a mighty swing down twoards her. The huntress was blown back and blood splattered all about her pure silk clothing. staining it a dark red colour. Champagne let out a scream and then stumbled backwards holding her right side of her face. "Mike.." Her body quivered from the pain and emotion from within her. She leaned down twoards the ground.

((Finish this lata XP))

the rest of Chap. 9

Champagne's body quivered with anger as blood dripped violently off her face and her right side of the body. a Giant gash was left there. MIke slowly lifted up his axe and held it in front of his face. Slowly he licked the blood off the axe. "You want to kill me badly Champagne.." He then spat the blood off to the side then threw his axe down and opened his body. "Kill me then Champagne... if you so deeply want to..." He muttered and then lifted up his head. Champagne stared at Mike's defensless position. "I will kill you Mike.. You disguist me! your choice of loving a monster! I WILL Kill you!" She violentely shuddered and then with one eye forced shut and still bleeding off to the side she lifted up her bow and placed an arrow on it.

"I will enjoy watching this arrow burn away your body mike.." She then from the ring on her right hand glowed a strange dragon design. She blew on the ring and a small flame materialized right above it and then went straight into the arrow lighting it. Slowly she held the arrow back and just stared at Mike. "... why mike..." she slowly let out a tear, her body still shuddering from the pain. "Why did you choose to be like this Mike.. YOu know its wrong!" She then shut her eyes. "YOU KNOW ITS WRONG!!" She then let go of the arrow and it let out a tremedous force of fire that the recoil of the arrow threw Champagne backwards and onto the ground. The bright white light of explosion blinded Mike but he knew that it was going to hit him but he didnt move at all. Nor did he went into a defensive position.

A giant metallic clang was heard and a shield was seen flying right above Mike and then returning back into teh hands of teh user. It was Zero. The flame arrow harmlessly was on the ground right in front of Mike slowly burning and dying away. MIke slowly turned around angrily. "Crusador.. what do you think your doing?"

Champagne didn't look up but instead quickly lifted herself up and ran away. Mike quickly turned about and started to run twoards Champagne but was only greeted halfway in his sprint by Zero's Long blade. "I think you should worry about that one instead.." Zero softly spoke.

Mike slowly turned about to see Sohee. He then turned to the Crusador. "Whoever you are.. you shouldn't be messing with other people's business..." He violently hissed at Zero. Zero just had on a straight face still and just turned about. "You will think this is not my business Mike.. but really it is our business.." Zero slowly muttered and then walked off.

MIke stood there a bit suprised. he wondered how did this man already know his name. But he ignored those thoughts and quickly reminded himself of the situation his Sohee was in and quickly rushed up to her.

((still.. need ... more.. ideas... ::dies:: ))

((guess this chapter will be dedicated to Mike our guildleader for now since i can't figure out how to get Rahan and Rayan together for a bit. Or what sort of torture Tale and RIchie will be up to... or how Falcon and Solitear will randomnly appear.... or what the Hell Kurai's going to do with a world stone... or... yeah.. you get the idea... please don't ask for spirit cards crying it just ruins my joy of making them. Over-generalization or something like that.. ))

a bit more to add to Chapter 9...

Mike quickly rushed up to Pontera's gate with the Sohee's in his arms. "Damn it..." He hissed to himself as he ran about his boots making a squishing sound for he was drenched in the lake. The sohee slowly opened her eyes to look up at Mike she slowly let out a soft breath. Mike didn't look down. "Hang in there damn it..." He said silently and then came up to the Gate. He slowly stopped as he saw the Pontera guard and the Kafra look at him strangely.

"HALT! What are you doing? No bringing monsters in here..." The female guard lowered her staff straight twoards Mike's face ((i think Pontera guards are females.. that or very very cute looking guys <3 ^^ if you guys eva saw their faces in IRO)) The yellow haired Kafra slowly scooted back nervously. Mike just slowly looked from the Sohee to the guard. "Shes a pet.." He said.

THe Guard slowly let out a hand. "Show me her tag..." The guard said angrily in disbelief. Slowly Mike let out an angry breath of air and then slowly walked up to the guard taking something out from his pocket. "... HERE!" He quickly grabbed her hand and then Swung her over his back with one swing. "HEE!!" The gaurd let out frightinly. The gaurds helmalt flew off and fell twoards teh ground letting out a toppling wooden sound and her staff clattered against the ground next to her. "HEY!" SHe yelled out quickly picking herself up. MIke Quickly sprinted straight into the city.

"STOP!" She yelled out and then reached for her whistle. Then a loud piercing whistle sound was heard. "STOP THAT MAN!" She yelled out. MIke quickly drank a Dark red and orange potion and felt a surge of power rush through his body as he tossed the Potion bottle straight back at the Guards face. THe guard fell backwards the glass shattering on contact. "b***h..." He muttered angrily as he quickly leaped about POntera town. "Don't worry Sohee we will get in.."

"Rayan.." Rei curiously looked at Rayan packing up a few Potions in his backpack on his bed inside his pontera room inn. "Are you sure on this decision? will she be ok?" Rei asked curiosly as she slowly bounced while sitting on the bed across from Rayan. "yes... we both seen Kitsune and his strength.. i belive the only way to defeat him is to obtain this photon blade first..." He said slowly lifting up his orc blade and looked at it. "This thing would never defeat Kitsune.."

((Crap bell Chap. 9 will never be finsihed X_x;; ))

((couldn't sleep had to finish up chapter 9 without feeling guilty or something.. i dunno.. blame it on all this TAQ music.. or something.. ::yawn:: hope you get better Tale.. sounds like your possesed by an evil spirit XP Mike i finished your spirit card a while ago btw O_o; but i didn't get the PM of the stuf you wanted so the card does other things ^^:; go check it out in Fan Art section. ::rubs head:: I want to go to Jawaii in IRO XP.))

Final bits of Chapter 9.. i promise O_o;;

Rei slowly looked at Rayan's Orc sword and then twoards her own sword. She wielded a strange but very Smooth Korean sword. She then looked back up to Rayan. "Ok Onii-san.. if thats what you think is best.. For Tale and you..." She softly said as she then turned twoards the window. "Shall we go talk to Rahan now then?" She then hopped off the bed and placed her smooth sword back in its seathe. Rayan lifted up his backpack and swung it onto his back and gave a firm nod. "Yeah.." He then walked out twoards Rahan's room with Rei.

Rayan gave the door a few firm knocks on the door. Rahan's crisp and Mature voice came from within the Room. "Come in..." he said. Rayan slowly opened the door and there was Rahan once again reading old scrolls without his heavy crusador armor on. Rayan gave a little gulp and Rei went behind Rayan grabbing onto his arm, as if frightened by his presence. Rahan slowly turned about in his wooden seat and rested his arms on the backrest of the chair as he slowly smiled at the 2 swordsmen.

"Rayan... i am guessing your ready to find your friend hm?" He smirked and swung his long purple hair out of his eyes. His giant rosary slowly clanged about the wooden chair. Rayan nodded but his face seemed hostile against Rahan. Rahan noticed it and slowly picked up his excalibur that rested against the desk and held it up in front of his face. "I am guessing the reason we are going to kill another person is to do Justice and rescure another soul are we Rayan?" He slowly smiled. "The Foggy and cloudy human judgement..Beliving that Killing is ok.. and that they do it in the name of the 3 spiritual flows in this world, Love, Justice, and Hatred." He then once again turned twoards Rayan with an unusual smile and slowly lifted up his sword in front of his face.

"Whatever reasons humans kill for.. its never ok... Killing is evil overall..." He slowly let out a chuckle. "But no.. Humans have ignored this law here in Nadir. Killing is just an everyday thing for them now. Both monsters and Humans.. locked forever ito an eternal battle..." He then sighed. Rayan then let out an angry voice. "Stop it! Humans don't mean to do such a thing.. I don't like it either.. but we all have to.. seek power... and apparently killing is the only way to get it... cause without it.. none of us can live... to protect our friends.." He then quickly snapped back to face Rahan sternly. "I want to create a Photon Blade Rahan.. before i rescue Tale..." He said firmly. Rahan slowly looked at Rayan's face curiously. "heh.. and i suppose you have the ever so powerful and all mighty Chronstone to create such a weapon?" he then let out a series a laughter.

Rayan slowly reached into his pocket and took out the wrapped up stone and unwraveled it to show it to Rahan. The Chronstone let out a massive purple glow and shoned against his face. The aura from the stone gave off hope and power. Rahan hungrily look at the stone. "The Chronstone... the powerful.. almighty..." He then reached for it slowly. Rayan quickly covered it up and placed it back into his pocket. He stared down at Rahan. "Show me Rahan.. how to make the Photon Blade." he said with much urgency. "Who knows what Kitsune could have done to Tale by now."

Rahan nodded.. and then slowly lifted himself out of the seat he lifted up his heavy full plate armor and placed it on him. It let out a heavy mettalic clank and then he snapped it on him. his body looked immense and powerful now as he lifted up a shield 3/4 the size of him. "itll be a trip.. so i hope your ready..." he smiled and then slowly shook his head as he sighed. "Sigh.. you kids.." He then chuckled. Rayan looked up at Rahan a bit uneasily. "..." he said nothing but then just started out of the door.

the 3 then slowly walked down the hallway only to see a frantic Mike carrying a Sohee in his arm charging down twoards hi room. "Mike!" Rayan quickly drew out his orc blade and stared down at the Sohee. "wha...what are you doing.." He asked strangely. Mike Ignored him and just rushed past him twoards his room. Rayan blinked and Rahan quickly followed Mike. "Stay here kids.." He hissed twoards Rei and Rayan. Rei blinked and Rayan just strangely looked at them. "... what.." he slowly let out his mouth.

Mike quickly rushed into his room only to frighten Robin and Krimmy half out of their minds. "Mike!" Krimmy quickly stood up and stared down at the bloodly stained wet Mike. "your arm! what..." He then looked at the Sohee. "... oh no..." he slowly let out his breath. Robin quickly leaped out of his bed and then patted it. "Hurry bring her here.." Mike slowly struttered to the bed and laid the Sohee down on it. The Sohee slowly opened her eyes and then looked up at Mike with pain. her face was filled with a weakining aura. "damn it.. her spirit won't be able to stay in this world too long.. if we don't do something with her .. body or something.." Mike slowly looked about. Krimmy looked down at her wounds and then looked at Robin.

"The Munak's gradmother.. she knows plenty about the undeads in Payon gravesite dosen't she?" Krimmy asked Robin. Robin nodded. "mmm! i think she is in Comodo now though.." Mike quickly lifted himself up as he heard this. "Then ill go find her!" he quickly started twoards the door. But as he approached it he was only greetedby the heavily armored Rahan. "no.. Mike.. look at you your arm is in no condition to meet battles.." He said sternly at Mike. Mike clenched his fist. "Out of my way.. by the command of your Guild Leader!" Mike growled. Rahan shook his face. "Mike please.. think resonable.." rahan said sternly closing his eyes. Mike growled and then quickly used on of his arms and quickly shot it twoards a vurnable spot around the stomach of the Full plate armor. The armor gave a violent crunching sound and Rahan eyes shot opened from pain. Slowly but steadily Rahan fell to the ground holding his stomach. "Ill be fine... i have to help Sohee though.." He then worriedly looked at her on the bed. "Sohee.. just hang in there.." He slowly said.

He then looked at the 3 with his wolven eyes flashing. "watch over her.. if anything happens to her. all 3 of you will DIE..." He warned them sternly and then he took off. Robin held a fist to his chest worriedly. "sohee.. Mike.." He said softly to himself. Krimmy slammed his fist into his other hand and looked straight twoards Rahan. "Damn it.. hes mad..." He slowly growled under his breath. Rahan quickly lifted himself up and then shook his head violently,. "damn it.." He then just sighed. "..That Mike..." He then looked at Krimmy. "I hope you are staying to watch that thing..." He stared at the Sohee. "Cause i have to take care of the kids..". Krimmy nodded and so did Robin. "I guess we will keep the guilds hotel intact for now then.. along with this Sohee.." Krimmy said craking his knuckles. "Even if the Police comes and such.." Rahan then smirked and held up his Rosary up to his face. "I hope the lord will protect you in watching over an undead.." He then kissed the rosary and slowly lifted it twoards the 2 brothers.

End of chapter 9

((w00t w00t i thinks mes got something nice ideas after talking with Rayan and discussing on where this story will go and such. XP I know i won't be able to finish this chapter in this one period of Child Devolpement XP But lets get some of this down right now....))

Thoughts on Chap. 9: .. i dunno what to say.. this marked something horrible in a out-game relationship... it was hard to belive something in-game could effect somones life.. but it did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:35 am
If it makes you feel any better, I knew about Rei the whole time. xp

Heehee.

((If you get too bored, you can edit the millions of grammar and spelling errors, or even add to some parts.))  

BloodyShigure

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:33 pm
*golf clap* Awesome story..few mistakes in grammer..but still one of the best fanfics i've read so far on the internet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:36 pm

((w00t w00t i thinks mes got something nice ideas after talking with Rayan and discussing on where this story will go and such. XP I know i won't be able to finish this chapter in this one period of Child Devolpement XP But lets get some of this down right now....))

Wake Up
Chapter 10

Rayan quickly swung down his sturdy orc sword straight down onto the giant blue rabbit. The rabbit let out a loud squerk before toppling down onto the grass giving a last burst of hop straight twoards Rayan. Rayan fumbled backwards from the simple leap from the Rabbit. But Rayan seeing he won let out a simple victory cry before searching the body for some goods. "WAI! Congrats Onii-san!" Rei joined in Rayan's lil victory cry by lifting up her arm happily.

"Sigh.. why must you always kill everything in sight Rayan?" Rahan slowly muttered as he turned away from the killing. "That Eclipse has down nothing wrong to the humans really... Besides defending his simple white lunatic children..." Rahan turned down to the corpse of the Eclipse and picked up a Carrot juice (The Eclipse somehow produced O_o;; )) he then slowly just tucked it away in his backpack.

"It attacked me first Rahan.. that was self defense..." Rayan said crossing his arm in defense. "Besides.. Novices walk through these Pontera fields so am i not just protecting our land too?" Rayan then lifted up an opal stone he found. "ooo looks valuble.." He smiled as he picked it up in front of him. Rahan shook his head. "See this is where Humans and Monsters are sinful.. their own greed..." He sighed and then turned twoards Rayan. "Our own judgement once again clouds our concept of Justice..."

Rayan just sighed and then shrugged and walked away from Rahan. "Come on we are suppose to go this way right?" He pointed twoards a deeper part of the woods. Rahan nodded. "Yes.. lets keep moving i suppose... and ill show you the Old soldier who can forge your Photon Blade." he muttered then slowly walked twoards the deeper part of the woods. Rayan nodded and followed him. Rei quickly trailing behind after picking up a pierrot nose and placing it on her for fun. "hehe.." she giggled as she happily skipped behind them.

((yup didn't have enough time to finish XP why am i not suprise?))

((hmnm and yet i still forget Tale's Poring... That can be fixed..))

Rayan looked about the strangely at the all the sudden clearing in Pontera fields. "well.. i guess we are out of the woods then huh..." Rayan smirked as he enjoyed the ray of sunlight as it dappled onto them. Rei quickly went straight in front of them. "Wahh! its so pretty!" Rei smiled, Rayan slowly facefaulted. "What.. whats on your face Rei?" Rayan said as he slowly pointed at her face. Rei blinked and then smiled. "Pierrot nose!" She said happily pointing to it. Rayan just stopped. Rahan then quickly gasped. "Rei! stay back! i almost forgot about the dangers of this place!" He then quickly grabbed Rei's arm and dragged her back.

"Owieee Mai arm!" Rei complained angrily at Rahan. "your being Mean again.." She groaned as she slowly rubbed her face her nose falling off. "ah.." She bended over and picked it up. "Quiet Rei.. there are dragons in these fields." He said slowly looking about quickly. "Dra---dragons?" Rayan looked at Rahan as if he was crazy. "yes.. you heard me.. Dragons.. little tiny dragons but dangerous nevertheless.." he then quickly made some odd hand motions. "They are only about the size of a mastering.. but about as dangerous as a.. as a.. like a high orc.." He Struggled to try to make it through the young swordsmans head. "And this field has at least 20 or so of them..."

Rayan quickly smiled and then took out his sword. "Ahh! that is awsome! i can't wait to take one on then!" He smirked. Rahan quickly slapped his forehead. "Idiot! thats not the way a human is to think remember? Its better off if we leave the monsters in peace! and let them go with their own lives!" He growled. Rayan just twitched with annoyance. "Listen im tired of listning to your rants on about how killing is evil and stuff! Its the Challenge that im looking for! becoming stronger!" He then pumped up his sword. "I mean then we can protect our loved ones!" He then turned to Rahan. "Is that so wrong then?"

"Eek!" Rei quickly let out as she pointed off to the side. There a small figure was quickly advancing twoards them. Rayan and Rahan quickly turned to the figure and drew out their swords. Rei quickly drew out hers too. "mm.." She muttered nervously. then suddenly the figure become apparent to them. ".. po...poring?" Rahan quickly lifted an eyebrow in confusion. Rayan then blinked and then snapped his fingers. "Tale's Poring!" He then quickly rushed up to it. "Hey.. dude.. have you seen Tale?!" The Poring quickly ignored Rayan and just kept running straight twaords Rahan and Rei. The poring then quickly rushed behind Rei's legs. seemingly panting in massive exashuation. Rayan blinked and then Rahan quickly opened his eyes in fear.

"RAYAN!" He yelled out as he rushed froward. "wah?" Rayan blinked and then turned about and saw a quickly advancing fireball twoards him. "Yak!" Rayan then quickly huddled back and cuddled into a defensive position. Rahan rushed in front of him and pulled up his massive shield. The fireball struck the shield violently but Rahan remained his ground. The shield gave off a loud hiss and glowed a bright red colour in the center. Rahan quickly removed his hand off the shield. "GAH.. so hot..." he groaned.

Then Rayan lifted himself up. "The Dragons!?" He looked about expecting a massive Dragon with dangerous claws and such. Rahan pointed in front of them. "Yes.. there's one... a Petite..." He pointed and there stood a simple green dragon that looked like a frog. so small with a strange smooth body and only had two legs. its top head seemingly had a stem growing out of it. "RREEE!" The Petite let out more like a simple squeek.

Rayan facefaulted and Rei shrilled. "AWEE! ITS SO CUTE!" she let out as she pointed at the Petite she then lifted up the poring and squeezed it. "Of course your cute too!" She let out. Rahan kept a stern face as he drew out his sword and held it straight forward twoards the Petite. "Don't be fooled by the looks.. its a dangerous monster.." He then stared at it ready for battle.

THe Petite strutted forward on its two legs quickly and then let out a blast of hot air compressed into a white beam straight at Rahan. The Beam let out a mighty roar and smashed straight into Rahan's body. Rahan growled from the pain and was forced backwards. "GAH!" He yelled out angrily and quickly swung down his blade into the Petite. "Forgive me lord but i must protect these kids!" He quickly shut his eyes and swung down his blade again. The petite let out a few loud screams and then did a quick flip in the air. he then ran straight forward again brining his head straight into Rahan. Rahan quickly leaped to the side and shut his eyes again swining his blade down at the Petite again.

The Petite let out another yell as it toppled down twoards the ground twitching. "rreeeeeehh.." it let out a dying dry cry. Rayan stared at it and then found a broken dragon tooth. he took it and slowly placed it in his backpack. "hmm.. fine condition." Rahan was breathing heavily and then snapped back twoards Rayan. "What are you doing!? i just killed a monster! and all you care about is what stuff you can sell off from its corpse!? your sick minded! all the people of Nadir are sick minded." He rubbed his head in fury. Rayan sighed. "Chillax dude... all honestly.. all of us people are just trying to live! ever thought of it that way!?" He groaned. "im sick of your talking on.." 3 small shadows then covered up them.

Rei quickly ran twoards Rayan. "ehhh.." She pointed upwards. There 3 flying Petites came slowly down twoards the 3 humans. Each one letting out a soft cry. "go.. go RUN!" Rahan quickly snapped at them. Rayan and Rei didnt need another word and both of them started running. "Quickly twoards that Gate!" Rahan yelled out running as fast as he can in heavy Crusador armor.

Mike slowly trugged about the hot Morroc desert only thoughts of sohee rushing about his head. ".... neh.." He groaned as his body was covered with peco bites and scorpion stings about him. if only i could have used the wapra.. he thought about the time he had to rush out of pontera before the guards could catch him again. MIke's arm was now caked with dry blood all about. his shirt was very ruined now from the dampness and blood stained. "....i think we are almost there.." He smirked as his eyes was slowly weakning and squinted. He then heard some barking.

MIke smiled and then walked twoards the source. there was a desert wolf and 3 baby desert wolfs near a pit of water. Mike looked at the desert wolf and smiled at him. The Desert wolf ceased its barking and just stared up at Mike. "thanks.. i needed a bath and perferbally some water to drink. MIke then slowly fell twoards the lake and doused his head in it. "ahh... refreashing.." he smiled as he drunk the sweet cooling liquid. "ahh.." He then slowly took of his clothing and crawled into the lake. he then took time to examine his wounds. ".. wow im pretty bad shape.." he smirked at the 3 baby wolves who know just joined him in a bath. The 3 babys playfully chased each other splashing water all about Mike's face.

"heh... you have some lovely children mam.." Mike smirked and turned to the Desert wolf who was now sitting down in front of the lake staring at Mike and her children. Mike then began to wash off the caked blood and brushed through his hair with his hands. "i better start getting to Comodo.. i have a time squeeze here.." He smirked and then slowly stood out of the lake and grabbed his clothing. "maybe i should wash them first.." He then cracked his knuckles and threw his clothing in the water washing them.

A few momments later he has hung his clothing on a nearby palm tree and just covered himself simply with a bark short he found. "hmmm" he smiled in content as he wraped up his arm with a palm leaf. "i hope the clothing know they need to hurry and dry up.." he smiled. Suddenly teh 4 wolves began barking and run past him into a nearby hole. "What.." He then saw a dark cloud approaching fast.

"..dragonflys." He whispered to himself and there he saw a massive cloud of chonchons. their buzzing droning out every other sound nearby. the crowd approached quickly. "crap.." he whispered as he noticed his weapon left nearby the lake. He then quickly ran twoards it.

((wee period ended..))

Finishing bits of Chapter 10

Mike quickly rushed forward wildely reaching for his weapon but the dark cloud of Chonchon's wiped Mike backwards before he could reach it.

"GAHH!!" MIke yelled out as he could feel the stings of the chonchons fury all about his body. He toppled backwards and into the lake. He then slowly looked up and saw 5 Dragonflies staring down at him each with their hordes of chonchons. "I must've invaded something of theirs..." He slowly muttered. "I dunt mean any harm Dragonflies.." The Dragonflies just quickly rushed about and then went straight twoards the Mother desert wolf and her 3 children. The MOther wolf panicked and bit twoards the Chonchon's but due to their size the Wolf couldnt land a hit on them and was thrown all about once engulfed by the dark cloud of chonchons.

The wolf let out a loud yelp and the 3 baby wolves scampered down into the security of their hole. MIke stared at this act angrily. "Damn it!" He stood up and then grabbed his light espilion. "Come on!" He yelled out twoards the Dragon flies. The Dragon flies turned to his attention and then quickly rushed twoards him.

"gah.." He then swung his axe forward and smacked down a few Chonchons. The chonchons let out a pained squeek. "heh.. thats what i thought!" He yelled out as he gave another swing fly swatting another wave of Chonchons. Then the Dragon flies came twoards him at immense speed stinging straight twoards his chest and brought up another hoarde of Chonchons into his body smacking him upwards. "GAR!" Mike yelled out angrily as he quickly flipped himself away from the hoarde he leaned his knee down against the hot desert sand and slowly twirled his Light espilion calmly in one hand.

"heh.. this is too easy.." He chuckled the Dragon flies then charged up again and This time Mike quickly stood up and used his light espilion to chop down a nearby cactus he then picked it up peircing his own hands and swung it about him violently with both arms. "CART REVOLUTION!!" he yelled out and a massive amouint of chonchon body parts splattered all about the sky and around Mike. The Dragon flies were smacked backwards. "HEH!" MIke smiled and then brought the Cactus calmly to his side.

"can you do better then that?!" MIke chuckled and pointed twoards the Dragon Flies. "Now leave the Baby desert wolves and their mother alone! or ill make you 5 meet the same fate as your chonchon friends!" He then twirled the cactus up again with both hands. The Dragon flies eyes then glowed a deep red colour and suddenly a deep buzzing sound was heard from the ground. Suddenly out of the ground appeared 5 hunter flies emerging from the dust. MIke quickly stepped back with fear on his face. "Nani!?" He yelled out. Then the Hunter fly and Dragon flies zoomed straight twoards Mike. Mike Quickly swung his subsitute cart around him again, all 5 hunter flies ripped straight through the cactus destroying it as it was swunged. Mike stared down at the cactus in fear and then quickly brought out his Light Espilion out again.

"RAWR!" Mike let out a growl and swung down his axe straight twoards one hunter fly. the Hunter fly was hit but continued to go straight twoards Mike, hungry for its blood. ((this is why Hunter fly likes MOnster Juice from Vagabond wolves i guess XP)) Quickly one brought down its mouth into MIke's skin and pierced it through. "GAH!" MIke yelled out, shortly after all the other flies latched onto him. Mike's body was covered by all 10 flies draining his energy. Mike painfully shot twoards the ground shuddering in pain. He could hear the anxoius barking of the 3 baby desert wolf and found himself shamed.

"damn... it.. im sorry kids.. couldnt protect your mother.. you kids better run!" He tried to yell out to the baby desert wolves but the flies pain was too much for him. He then heard the scampering and soft growls of teh baby wolves as they rushed up twoards him. "NO! don't try to attack them! RuN!" He tried to warn them but the baby wolves quickly leaped twoards the dragon flies.

"Sightless Mind!" Yelled out a voice and suddenly a Rougue appeared in front of Mike bringing down her dagger Shattering a strange wave of Energy down in front of the flies. The energy produced a loud shock wave which smacked all teh flies off Mike and stunned about in mid Air. The baby wolves confused missed the Dragon flies and fell flat on their faces. Mike stared up at the rougue who just shattered the flies off him. It was a very pink themed Rougue. She had on a specially dyed on Pink outfit and her hair was short with pink of course in it. on her head however... she wore a Poring hat.

She then lifted up her hand. "Drops!" And suddenly out of the ground seemingly like she summoned up her own mob. Yellow Porings came out of the ground shaking the sand off them and quickly rushed up to the flies and then.

ate them..

The drops smiled in content after digesting such a insect and then stared up at the Rougue with a smile. Mike was utterly confused and just blinked.

Finally the Rogue looked down at him and placed a smile on her face. "How are you... GAH!!!" She quickly shrieked and then covered up her eyes and Kicked him into teh Lake. "PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!" She yelled out quickly turning red and turned away from him. Mike quickly lifted himself up above the water and turned red too. "right right..." he quickly scampered up the palm tree and grabbed his clothes and then placed them on him, Wet or not wet... it didnt seem to matter.

Finally after a few apoligies and lots of explaining done Mike leaned over twoards the Mother wolf and applied on her some herbs. ".. there you should be better now mam.." He smiled at the wolf. The wolf slowly lifted herself up and then licked MIke on the cheek. "hehe no probs..." The Rogue curiously looked at Mike's action with drops by her side. "... you know what they say?" She asked. Mike slowly nodded. "Yeah.. i can seemingly feel what they say.." He chuckled as he watched the mother brought back her babies to their safe hole.

"thanks for your help... Mam.." Mike smiled as he turned twoards the Rogue. The Rogue let out a warm smile as she lazingly flopped back onto a Drop. "No promblem!" The drop seemingly pretty sad being used as a backrest but didn't move. "You can call me Sakura btw!" She smirked and then tossed her dagger about in one hand.

MIke smiled. "Then thank you Sakura.. my name Is Mike.. and i really.. i have to be going now.." He then lifted himself up and threw on his backpack. "Reeh!? your going already Mike!? your not even healed yet! what if you meet another group of flies?" She worringly stood back up matching up to MIke's chest only, making her look up at him. MIke nodded. "I have to.. i have somone whos counting on me right now to save them..." He then clenched his fist.

"Well whatever! then i should help you! i mean what if you get hurt again!" Sakura quickly rushed up to him clenching both fist and then bringing a dagger up to his neck.

"Then it would be my fault wouldn't it!? cause i just let you by without protection!" Sakura then rambled on. Mike just blinked and stared down at the dagger. "uhhh i guess... " he didnt really quite get her logic but decided some help wouldnt help.

"Hooray then!" She smiled and then twirled her dagger back into her belt. "Where we headed then!?"

end of chap. 10

Thoughts on Chap. 10: Enter Sakura, RO Form. yes that is sakura the strict mod of the guild that .. well.. lets just say left... yes she was a Poring fanatic. Always wearing that Poring hat. Rei + Pierrot Nose. equals Major kawaiiness  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:40 pm
Oh my! Poring hats! I always luffed those things. Never got a chance to before my brother deleted RO off our computer and reprogrammed the computer making it impossible to download RO again! God! I had a good theif and lots of friends too!! Ah man, I miss RO. Well I'm glad I get to read a fanfic about it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:03 pm
Reader beware. this Chapter is lonnnggggg jacket. i mean Longggggg

(( ::Rubs face:: nyu? Fate-Stay night has good CG art..))

Wake Up
Chapter 11

Kurai slowly rose up to Pea and did a small respectful bow. Pea smiled and then did the same hand motion signaling Kurai to Stand up. "So you finished the Chapter right?" Pea smiled. Zero was lazily seating in one of the church chairs as he slowly observered Kurai and Pea. Kurai did a nod of the head and slowly placed his hands in his lap (like every good lil Acoytle boy should). He then looked up to Pea. "Yes Mother Pea.. i have finished the Book of Nikita's rebirth...".

Pea smiled. "then please tell me what you have learned after reading the book...". Kurai slowly took a deep breathe. "this chapter moved me quite well... i never thought of how people could be corrupted with such power and such.." He then slowly looked up at Pea. Pea nodded. "Tell me what happened in the chapter.." She crossed her arms.

Kurai then slowly looked up to Pea and then closed his eyes. "The land of Zenith on which Nikita created was meant to be a paradise for monsters and humans alike. There was always food, always water, and everything everyone wanted. everyone was created to be about the same. There was no leaders or such, everyone just went on with lives and lived with peace of others. If somone found something really good to eat, they would share it with everyone. If somone has come up with something new, they would share it with everyone also.. Everything was perfect like this until Nikita decided that maybe.. maybe he should create a very powerful item.. something to reward his people with. So he created the Zenith Caliber."

"These weapons were to be surpassed any other normal item and is used to become much more powerful then any others. He wanted the people to wear wings just like the monsters and be able to fly around Zenith happily and feel the joy of paradise. He felt as if this would make the monsters and humans more equal. However he didn't know that this caused Zenith's downfall between humans and monsters..." Kurai slowly paused. "The humans greed for the power of the wings and jelousy of monsters brought humans to start to classify monsters as 'different' and such. This started to sepreate the two into groups. Then Nikita felt as if that his people might need a leader. A leader to help all of them come back together and such, he then chose one. This being was neither human nor monster, but somehow a mixture of both. His body was formed into a human shape, but he had monster traits on him as well. This was labled The Master. He was given the most powerful Zenith Caliber and blessings of Nikita. This brought some peace back between humans and monsters."

"but it was not long till The Master become tired of his endless day ruling and enforcing everyones behavior. And so the power corrupted him.. He made a tournament which determined who was the strongest. people began for once see people as greater or weaker then others. They began keeping weapons and supplies for themselves before the battle. After the Tournament The Master took the strongest Humans and Monsters and formed a powerful group called the Elite. And then he began his Randomn massacre of Zenith. Nikita saw thisand quickly stepped into teh battle against The Master. The Master was defeated and for punishment Nikita changed The Master into formless blob of pink. Nikita then destroyed his face and forever sealed him away as a leader to the weakest monsters of all. Porings."

"The strongest Humans were then punished into the form of a Tree called the World Tree. Forever stuck to the Zenith Holding the world together. Forever they are forced to produce the rare fruit Called the Yggdrasilberry, and on occasion create a stone seed called the World Stone." Kurai let out another slow breath. "The Strongest monsters were punished down to the land below called Nadir, where they will forever stay locked into their dungeons. Whenever they die they will always be reborn somewhere else in their dungeons. Nikita thought this woudl have solved everything but thanks to the corruption of The Master, the humans and Monsters could not live in peace anymore and become always judging one another. Nikita angered banished all of them down into the land Below."

"The Humans and monsters were all striken with grief. The land below did not have enough water.. nor did they have enough food for everyone. Everything was obtained through work and such. The humans angered by the monsters felt it was their fault and sepreated themselves from them. Along with the humans. The Humans slowly built up their own society and the monsters followed the legendary punished monsters. Finally Nikita spoke up again. He announced those who were pure enough may be able to reach Zenith with the ancient equipment of Wings. It was a hard and powerful test to both the humans and the monsters. and only very few have succeded. Nikita then bound the people and Monsters down by three spiritual flows. Love, Justice, and Hatred. The Three flows of energy gave peopel a special boost of power whenver they will be locked into battle. So forever then, humans and monsters have been this way." Kurai then slowly let out a long breath.

Pea nodded and slowly wipped her face. "That was excellent Kurai.. I see you have learned a lot from it have you not?" She slowly said. Kurai nodded again. "The land of Zenith.. is really teh land of Nadir... why was i not aware of this.." He slowly sighed. "I feel pained.. as if i have done something wrong for not knowing this.."

((annnddd poo writers block))

((i would like to thank Rahan's story for giving me a lil inspiration to finish this up and also... from the last chapter...

sakura: "decided that some help wouldnt help"
sakura: -.-
KuraiGekkou: haha
sakura: hmph
KuraiGekkou: rereading that does sound a bit controversial
KuraiGekkou: wait
KuraiGekkou: ::rereads it again::
KuraiGekkou: hmm
sakura: -.-;;;;;;;
KuraiGekkou: oops
KuraiGekkou: that didnt come out too rigth..
sakura: yah u dolt

made a lil odd mistake there O-o;; ))

Pea nodded and then placed a hand on Kurai's head. "Don't worry Kurai.." She then slowly offered Kurai a hand up. Kurai took the hand and slowly rose up to Pea. "now Kurai what is your pursit to becoming a Monk?" She asked slowly. Zero just casually kicked his feet up onto the Armrest of the Church benches. Kurai looked up to the stained glass drawings. "I want the power of the monk so i can defeat people like Kitsune to protect my friends..." He quickly made a stern face down at Pea. Pea slowly nodded. "Thats a very noble Reason Kurai... you are obviously much more enlighted and ready to take on the holy job of Monk more responsibily. I offer you my blessings.." She then held up her rosary and then kissed it then held it twoards Kurai.

Kurai smiled and then pumped his arms up. "Lord your spiffy monk has returned!" He cried out. Pea chuckled and Zero just smirked.

"So that dude finished his Acoylte training that fast?" Majikk was leaning back in a wooden chair. Motoko nodded. "word came from Zero and Pea just a while ago with from their message of the guild Connection service." Motoko then slowly tipped Majikk's chair and Majikk almost toppled over backwards, but somehow with a series of ridicoulous Flapping hand motions Majikk was able to regain the chairs balance. Majikk gave Motoko a nasty stare. "bah... he's still not going to make it through Fudy's training.. no one really can.." She glared down at the ground.

Motoko slowly rose her face up curiously around Majikk. "Is somone's jelouse that my husband will accept somone else as their favorite student now?" She slowly smiled. Majikk quickly snapped back. "What are you talking about!?" She growled and then stood up cracking her knuckles. "its nothing like that!" She then looked walked over to the window and looked out of it.

Motoko just giggled and slowly placed her hands behind her back. "You know somone's going to be better then you sooner or later Majikk... you can't just be one of the few surviving Fudy students who passed his test.. There will be others " She slowly smiled. Majikk just ignored Motoko. She then clenched her fist and frowned. "I know that.. and im well aware of it.. but i want to be.. I am Fudy's student.. and i worked hard to earn his respect.." She then turned about. "I can't just accept a lousy Monk who came over here at Job 40 and just take over Fudy's student rank.. He will have to earn my respect.. before Fudy can train him..." She then slammed her fist together. Its power shook the ground and the air around her. Her hair seemingly was thrown back.

Motoko sighed and shook her head. "young Majikk.. ever so defedant in Fudy's respect hmm? Sometimes i worry about leaving you and Fudy together.. hehe" She smiled and then walked off.

"Wh...what does that mean!?" Majikk yelled out angrily at Motoko, but Motoko didn't answer and just walked off.

((finish laters X_X))
((yes thank you for over 1500 views everyone ^^ i hope you enjoy reading this story.. ill try my best to make this story very enjoyable ^^ BTW.. i dunt think you guys want to really write like me.. i dunt do creative writing but i suck in English general writing XD. heheh.. you won't get an A+ trust me XD. Once again here i am in Child Development.. but because I know poor Tale is sick now.. ill just try to write up a little bit for her so she can read this ^^))

Some mores of Chapter 11

Kurai slowly entered the room of the giant guild castle of Suki. HE slowly turned about and stared about the walls. His footsteps echoed across the vast hallway as he stared about in awe of the guilds pictures and giant flags about the area. "Hello?" Kurai's voice echoed across the room as he stepped across a giant plate of armor near him. He then turned about as he came to the center of the huge castle. "HEY! Anybody here?" he yelled out again. "Pea and Zero said that i should just come into the guild! so like.. yeah! i finished my acoylte Training!" He just stood about. the silence was disturbing to him.

A giant metallic footstepped echoed from behind him and Kurai quickly turned about in fear. There the giant plate of armor that was once standing still came alive and two dark yellow eyes formed at the head of it. THe plate of armor stared down at Kurai and raised up its sword. Kurai looked up and then relized he was screwed. "gah.." He then leaped away and the sword came straight down twoards the ground shattering the hard marble floor kicking up some dust. The sword was immense and large and the plate armor itself was of a giants. Kurai stared up at the thing with much fear.

"holy crap.. what is..." He then quickly placed his Claw on and leaped forward at the plate of armor and threw his fist down. "YA!" He yelled out but the armor just shook back a bit before it threw its left fist into Kurai's body knocking him into a nearby wall. "Wha..." Kurai rubbed his chest. "This thing is not a monster.. but nor is human.. what is it.." He then leaped away from anotehr sword.

"Its a castle gurdian" Yelled out a females voice. Kurai turned to the source of the voice and saw a Monk gurl standing on the rail above him of a stair. She was crossing her arms and then she leaped downwards. "Castle Gurdian! this man is allowed in the castle he is allies with us!" She yelled out as she rushed in front of Kurai.
The guardian ignored Majikk's cries and swung down his blade again. Majikk growled angrily but quickly threw her hands up catching the blade. "BLADE STOP!" She yelled out and a loud crash of light formed as she stopped the blade directily with her bare hands. a loud crash of metal and Majikk's whole body shook with the struggle between the Castle Guardian and her own body strength. She growled angrily at the Guardian. "Looks like the Castle Guardian's are still a bit bugged up" She said through a struggling voice.

Kurai blinked. "Bugged up? as in.. they are robots?" He said curiously. Majikk quickly turned back to him. "DUH! don't you know anything!? ugg! Come on Kurai! if your going to just come in our guild and activate our Guardians, the least you could do is help us shut them down!" She cried out. Kurai nodded and then quickly pulled back his arms. "RAGING THRUST!" He yelled out and threw out his fist straight twoards the Castle Guardian. The Guardian didn't budge but a loud metallic clang was forced out along wiht sparks flying about off the armor of the Guardian.

Kurai's claw scraped deeply across its armor and then was forced off. Majikk turned to Kurai with a very confused face. "What the hell was that!? Asura strike him already!" She yelled out. Kurai blinked. "a...asur....asura strike?" He blinked as if that word was forgien to him. Majikk tilted her head downwards and sighed. "Your Hopeless! i can't belive Fudy is even letting you to stand before him!" She sighed and then she threw her arm upwards quickly, releaasing the sword. THe castle guardian suprised, was thrown off balance and stumbled backwards. Quickly Majikk threw her fist into the ground. "COME TO ME SPIRITS" She yelle dout and 5 spirits formed around her body and orbited about her body. SHe then quickly ran up to the armor and somehow propelled herself into the air all the way matching up with the Guardian's face.

There she seemingly suspended herself with a powerful battle aura. She took in a deep breath and then all 5 spirits that were around her formed straight into her right fist, Electricity crackled twoards her fist too and then the entire room was filled with an unknown spirit aura. Her eyes turned into a wild fury and she then crashed twoards the ground bringing her fist straight through the guardian. "COMET ASURA !!" She yelled out her voice echoing throughout the hallway and all about Kurai. Kurai stood in awe at the powerful attack. The attack shot straight through the Robotic Golemn. LIke a powerful comet as the name implies crashing through anything. as she landed she produced a powerful shockwave that seemed to give off electricity all around her. Her hair rushed upwards and Kurai's hair blew back. The flags about the wall flapped instensly from the strike. Dust was kicked into the sky and obscured Kurai's vision a bit.

Slowly the dust settled and the electricity gave off their final cries. Majikk was on the ground leaning down with her fist stuck twoards the ground. The Robotic guardian slowly let out a sharp creak and then slowly the upper metallic body slid off the bottom support. then crash to the ground letting out some loud chaos of sounds. Then then bottom part of the robot fell down crashing down also. Majikk stood up and cracked her knuckles and then her neck. "hmph.." She said as she looked at Kurai. "That is just a variation of Asura strike... nothing much really..." She then slowly fixed her hair.

"Majikk!" A voice boomed from across both Kurai and Majikk. Kurai looked up and saw Fudy with Motoko by his side slowly looking down at them from the top of the staircase. "Ahh Fudy!" Kurai quickly kneeled down. "I do hope i do not.." Fudy interrupted Kurai. "Not now Kurai.. i have to deal with my student here.." He then leaped off the top of the staircase, his long monk robe flapped about the wind and then his body landed in front of Kurai. Motoko followed shortly as she held her dress down and land on both feet. Fudy slowly looked at Majikk with some dissapointment. Majikk quickly bowed down before Fudy. "Asura striking in our own guild? what exactly are you trying to accomplish young Majikk?"

Majikk didn't respond she just slowly put on a face of worry. "I thought i taught you better then that..." He slowly muttered and then sighed. "Im very proud of your new varation of the Asura strike, but that dosen't mean you can go off and strike our own robots with it!" He then lifted up his fist and shot it twoards the staircase pointing at it. "Leave my sight..." He growled. Majikk quickly nodded and then walked off, her footsteps was only heard from the long silence as Kurai watched her leave.

Kurai watched Majikk's action, her face was stern and emtionless as if she didn't desearve to talk to Fudy at all. Kurai felt a very strong aura of feelings from her but he couldn't quite grasp a reason why she does so. Does she Fear Fudy? Or does she have so much respect for him that she acts this way? His thoughts was interrupted by Motoko's whispering to Fudy.

"your too harsh on her.." She said. Fudy just rubbed his face. "No... im not.. she will understand its only going to make her stronger this way..." He the sighed and turned to Kurai. "Your back.. i trust that you are now a Job 50 acoylte graduated..." His voice was sharp and demanding. Kurai gave off a nod and bowed again. "Fudy! Please teach me the ways of being the strongest Monk! I pursue strength in order to cleanse the land of Nadir to help the righteous people go to Zenith!" Kurai said it very clean and strong, as if he practiced this saying.

Fudy smiled and then lifted up his hand signilaing Kurai to stand up. "Thats it.. thats the students i look for.. i will gladly teach you Kurai.." he then lifted up his rosary kissed it and then held it twoards Kurai. "You have my blessings..."

Kurai's eyes filled with happiness. he couldnt contain a smile and he let it out. "Father Fudy! I will try my best to learn everything you have to teach!" he yelled out loudly and then took a bow again.

"So the special today is Cheese sandwhiches huh?" Umbra slowly said as he lifted up the sandwhich about his hands too.

"yeah.." Thanatos said slowly and just sat down outside of Pontera next to Umbra. he slowly pulled down his assasin mask and then took a bite out of the sandwhich. "You know.. it could be heated.." He then turned to a simple blue haired alchemist nearby. "Hey.. you got anything that could heat up a sandwhich Muffin?" He asked curiously

Muffin nodded and then threw out a bottle. "Demostration!" And there a giant flaming pit was produced. Umbra nodded slowly and then tossed his sandwhich on his katar and held it above the flame. "how the hell did they make these cheese sandwhich" he asked Thanatos.

Thanatos just tilted his head. "i think from Peco milk and like.. bread.. or something..." He muttered uninterested.

Umbra then nodded. "you know.." He slowly looked at the sandwhiches cheese starting to drip. "it would taste better.. if we had like.. meat on it.."

Thanatos slowly lifted his head up. "Stop complaning and eat your sandwhich.."

Umbra then slowly lowered his katar out of the flame and took a bite. "cheese sure is sticky together..." he muttered.

Thanatos nodded and slowly chewed.

Umbra then slowly looked up at the sky. "you know.. it reminds me of when peoples skin get sticky..."

Thanatos slowly didnt move but stopped chewing.

Umbra then chuckled to himself "hey.. you know when old people do it? and like try to sepreate?"

Thanatos quickly dropped his sandwhich and turned about to the flower bed and let out a loud reching sound.

end of first part of chapter 11

((Chapter was rather short this time... Old Lady Sandwhiches Copyrighted by Sal XP ))

((psst Richie.. Rene dosen't go to wushu.. Also GO Ep. 8 Aegis!!! it sounds so exciting ^^!!! 7:26-7:35 10-8 min to feed an isis))

Part 2 of Chapter 11

Tale's body was hunched forward and her hair was completely messed up. Her breathing was heavy and all over her body was covered with stings and pieces and juice from the Ancient worms. Her eyes was small and filled with a pure aura of battle and fear. her body shook and slowly she straightened up looking about her the destruction of ancient worms all about her.

Slowly a soft clapping sound came from the behind Tale. Tale quickly turned about and rose her staff up twoards the direction of the sound and produced a glowing fireball at the tip of it. There she litted up the source of sound of the clapping, it was Kitsune slowly raising up his hands. "calm down now Tale..." He said with a smile.

((oops forgot.. had to do something O-o;; ::runs away:: ))
((itll be sooo funny after all that work getting the CDs to Rene and her Computer still dosen't let her connect to the server XP. Happy b-day Knale!! ))

actually doing chap 11 here XP

Tale quickly glared straight at Kitsune but then slowly tears formed in her eyes. Kitsune slowly smirked at her tears and then chuckled. "In Pain Tale? hurt? just feeling unable to take anymore of this?" Kitsune slowly said as the flame from Tale's staff flickered off his face. Tale then slowly broke down and sobbed. She dropped her staff and rushed up to Kitsune burrying her face into him. Kitsune's eyes was filled with suprise and his body shook. He quickly lifted up his blade and threatened to slash Tale with it as if expecting an attack from her.

But instead of attacking Tale, he Froze, slowly allowing Tale to cry onto his small but firm chest. "...your weak..." he whispered and slowly tilted his head downwards to face the sobbing kneeling Tale. Tale just slowly nodded but then began to slowly weakily punch Kitsune's chest. Kitsune allowed it, for some reason he couldn't find himself to attack her. "... Tale.. you made some improvment however.. " He then lifted her off her and looked at her. Her face was completely messy and her eyes were filled with tears. Kitsune just sighed and shook his head.

".... lets go outside and enjoy the sunlight.." He softly said. Tale's face was filled with confusion and just stared straight at Kitsune as if he lost his mind. Kitsune just moved his face away from Tale's suprised face and then pointed at the opening of the roots of the hidden temple, where a leak of sunlight shoned in. "you desearve it anyways Tale.." he said. "SO GET TO it or else you won't get the chance!" He barked. Tale nodded and then quickly lifted up her staff and walked upwards out of the roots.

Tale was slowly leaning back against the Tree and slowly went through her messy hair. She looked horrible with all the guts and cuts on her. She felt so unwomanly but it was the least of her worries. She slowly turned her blue eyes twoards the ground and shuddered. She felt so cold and different. She wasn't normal anymore she relized. She could summon any element flow much quicker even from a damp dark area such as the Hidden tree roots. Suddenly Kitsunes hand was in front of her, and in the hand was a deleciously round shiny apple.

"Eat it.." Kitsune said witha firm voice. Tale blinked and just slowly took it out of his hand and ate it slowly and cautisiouly. It was very refreashing, the freash, organic apple filled with its naturally sweet juice. it rejuvinated Tale seemingly, making her feel so refreashed and back to the lil joys of life. Tale slowly smiled and looked up at Kitsune, she then slowly held the apple against her face and rubbed it against her cheek happily. It was as if a warmth of happiness was brought to her from Kitsune. Kitsune ignored this and then walked out to the field in front of her. He slowly looked up at the sky and then felt a breeze of wind against his face. he then slowly sniffed it. A small smile appeared on his face.

"I think its time for you to realize the power on you now Tale.. here comes a lil road test now..." He smiled and then from the distance came the thundering footsteps and loud barking of a herd of Vagabond wolves. Tale quickly grabbed her staff and held the apple with her teeth. She seemingly didn't want to let go of the lil treat Kitsune gave to her. She then stared straight at the herd and placed on her war face. She then lifted up her staff, suddenly 4 worm shapped figures glowed against her belt. She looked at it confusingly but a sudden wave of lighting was brought from nowhere straight into her staff. She let out a suprised gasp. Never before she could summon up the powers of nature so fast and instantenously. She then seeked the Thunderstorm twoards its target throwing her staff into the ground. Her hair shot up and suddenly a bolt of lightning crashed down upon the herd of wolves. All the wolves fell down their bodies twitching and blue sparks crackled off them. A loud chorus of howls and pains.

But the Vagabond wolf still stood and rushed forward twoards Tale with a pursit of anger. Tale quickly lifted up her staff and threw it forward. Another ball of ligthing. Jupitel thunder. crashed straight into the Vagabond slamming him backwards forcefully. The vagabond tried to force friction upon the ground by grasping and digging his claws straight into the ground. Dust kicked up as he was dragged across the ground, but soon the Ball of lightning took his whole body and dragged him straight off the ground and threw him straight into a nearby tree, shattering it all. Tale stared at the immense power of her instantenous cast with awe. and then slowly looked straight at the broken tree. Slowly the Vagabond stood up again, very weakened his body twitched with wooden splinters all over his body. Tale didn't attack it, as if she felt pity on it.

The vagabond let out a low growl of anger and his teeth bared with anger and his eyes filled with an angry yellow glow. It then leaped twoards Tale, but right before he could land a bite, Kitsune fell from the sky digging his Photon blade straight down into the back of the Vagabonds neck, landing straight on its body. Blood from the wolf splattered all over Tale's face forcing her to blink. and a faint whimper was forced out of the vagabonds mouth as its body was completely crushed and his neck cracked leaving his head into a deformed position. Tale stared straight at Kitsune with fear again.

Kitsune smiled and removed his sword. He then slowly lifted the blade up to his face and licked the blood off. "the blood of a vagabond. Oh how the Hunter flies crave this blood... How do you like your new strength Tale.. think of all the monsters you can kill..the respect you will gain... no longer, you need protection from Rayan. But instead you can show Rayan you are the stronger one.." Kitsune smiled and then stared at Tale. Tale slowly looked down at her staff and smiled. She agreed with Kitsune. Now she was much stronger... and she craved more of it, it made her feel no more weakness was within her, but instead all but pure control. She changed and she let out a small laughter.

"Gah!!" Mike yelled out and fell twoards the bridges ground. He held his head and shuddered. Sakura quickly stopped and turned around. "hmm? Ahh! Mike! whats wrong?" She let out worringly as she leaned down twoards him curiously. MIke just shook his head. "I dunno.. i just felt some like.. pain from the wolves.. i dunno why.." He then just cleared his throat and lifted himself up with the bridges support rope. Sakura just smiled and then shrugged. "you and your wolves.." She chuckled. "come on! We are almost in comodo now!" She then rushed on ahead again. Mike slowly smiled. "hmm yes.. we are..." He smiled and then quickly raced ahead of her. "Wah! your fast!" Sakura yelled out as she saw Mike just rush on by his feet clanging against the wooden bridge with a constant rythmn.

Sakura quickly picked up her pace and tried to catch up to Mike. "Waiitttt upppp!!!" She yelled out. Mike just smiled as he rushed out of the cave. there he looked about him the wonders of Comodo. Palm trees, a massive beach, Fireworks getting set off, and all the friendly looking huts about him. He couldnt help but to smile from the delicious aroma of meat throught the air. Sakura came a bit later panting heavily from behind Mike. SHe then placed her hands down onto her knees and then let out a long breathe of air. She then saw a firework and quickly shot up looking about her, wahhhhh soo pretty!" She yelled out happily. she then stared at the beach and quickly tossed off her large Rougue jacket. "Beach beach!!!" She yelled out happily and jumped straight into the water.

"wahhh isk soo refreashing.." She sighed contently "isk been a while since i had a soothing bath.." She sighed again and slowly leaned back against the warm sand. MIke slowly smiled and then decided this was a good place to leave Sakura since now he was safe and without the needed 'protection' from her. "Well sakura... tha--" but he was immediatly interuppted by a Sin dropping in front of him. MIke quickly shot backwards with suprise and drew out his light espilion. "NANI!?" He yelled out. The Sin had on a puppy love on his head and his face was seemingly stern. but that immeditaly changed into a huge smile. "WELCOME TO COMODO!!!" He yelled out happily and then threw on him a puppy love over his head. Mike's face was filled with confusion as he watched the sin then rush over to Sakura and lifted her up throwing puppy love over her poring hat. Sakura blinked in confusion. "hmm?" she let out.

The sin then did a lil twirl and dragged Sakura up next to Mike. he then clapped his hands happily. "Another Couple coming to Comodo seeking love! eh!? I welcome you with Open arms and let me and my wife take you on the wonderful journey of love here in Comodo!!" He smiled happily. Mike then turned immediatily red and then facefaulted. "WAHHH!?!? BUT!!!" Sakura clapped her hands happily too just like The sin and smiled. "Awee! this will be so much fun! im Mike's gurlfriend now!" She bounced happily. MIke just stood there looking back at Sakura. "Buttt buttt!" he let out slowly. but was then interrupted by The Sin's hand yanking.

"Come come! we must start planning out your 3 days of love Activities! theres no time to loose!" he smiled happily dragging them both into a hut. Mike quickly tried to protest but he was lost within the confusion. "3!! 3 days!??!" He yelled out.

((Finish this lata))
((ugg i feel very sick.. i dunno it is because of the immaturity i see sometimes in Zenith which just makes me feel awfully just.. i duno. JUST SICK. ugg. Honestly sometimes when i log onto Zenith and wish to have a good time with my friends, instead i see none of them on and some immature pre-teen bratting off about some items/zeny or such and such. Maybe its cause im just sick physically now.. i killed myself in wushu yesterday. Sword forms are harder to do for some reason. lil kids can tackle me down now... heh.. So ends my lil rant.. i mean no offense to the other mass majority of mature players of Zenith though, i greatly appreciate you guys making the Zenith Community a great one. thatll probably exaplain why i haven't been on Vent for a while and i probably wont be. need some time to wind down from RO or something...I really look forward for some new lands and monsters me and my friends can easily access to and explore though ^^.

Re-edited chap. 11's begning. it was rather messy and just.. un-edited XP))

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff