Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Does anybody know when KH3 comes out??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+The+Dark+Harbringer+

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:30 pm
i really want to know... ever since i beat KH2 and saw the end movie thingy... i have been dreaming of it... so does anybody know roughly when it will come out  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:41 pm
Your guess is as good as ours dude... stare  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:10 am
Many people think that the game will come out at 2011.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:29 am
holy shiznite... i cant wait that long Y.Y  

+The+Dark+Harbringer+

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:49 pm
Don't worry you'll have the rest of us crying with you! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:49 pm
i went to the website, and it says it's coming out in Japan this Fall, so the US will get it ether the end of this year or the begining of next year! heart  

Dobutsu Nushi

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:14 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
i went to the website, and it says it's coming out in Japan this Fall, so the US will get it ether the end of this year or the begining of next year! heart
thank god. I don't want to be too grown up and playing this game. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:53 pm
anime__cosmos
Dobutsu Nushi

No way its being released that fast. Nomura still has to finish FFVXIII before he can return working on KH3. Be prepared to wait.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:49 pm
Alixraen
anime__cosmos
Dobutsu Nushi

No way its being released that fast. Nomura still has to finish FFVXIII before he can return working on KH3. Be prepared to wait.
oh sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:01 pm
anime__cosmos
Dobutsu Nushi
ooo ^^ i would still play video games when i'm older O_o heck i'd even play them w/ my kids,  

kibascheza
Crew

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:46 pm
By the time KHIII comes out, it'll be on PS3. *stares at empty wallet* CURSE YOU, NOMURA.

I think KHII:FM is coming out in fall this year or something. O_o
maybe early-mid 2008. But I think THIS one's coming to america...at least that's what I heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:13 am
[ ~ Fuujin ~ ]
By the time KHIII comes out, it'll be on PS3. *stares at empty wallet* CURSE YOU, NOMURA.

I think KHII:FM is coming out in fall this year or something. O_o
maybe early-mid 2008. But I think THIS one's coming to america...at least that's what I heard.

Ah, no need to worry. Once KH3 comes out, the price of the PS3 will go down. It will be expensive to buy, but at least it will be in a lower price than $600.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Alixraen
anime__cosmos
Dobutsu Nushi

it was on the website, im not lying. besides, the only reason why they took a long time with KH2 is because they lost all their data on KH1 so they had to start all over from scratch. thats why the world's looked completely different.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:09 am
+The+Dark+Harbringer+
i really want to know... ever since i beat KH2 and saw the end movie thingy... i have been dreaming of it... so does anybody know roughly when it will come out
I hope its soon  

Heaven Edge

AutumnicXWinter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:08 pm
>>
You people need to visit kh-vids.net...
This info is old, but, meh
There's going to be a press release of KHIII Either in the summer or Fall of 2007, from an interveiw in a magazine or something like that.
I mean, he's going to finish the next FF, WHCIH IS THE LAST I MIND YOU ALL, and he'll immediately start after that...
=D
I hope that helps
:3  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out