Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:25 am
If you have any tips on the legend of Zelda: Twilight princess, please post them here.

I have a tip for those who are new to the game.

The 6 howling stones after the first one...okay your duet partner for hidden skills.

You must howl in these locations:

1. Death Mountain. This is skill 2 the shield attack. The howling stone is actually just before death mountain, or in between..anyway, there is a section where you had to fight to light spirit insects in this area...should have been your final two for the second of three spirits. Well, there is a howling stone there.

2. Lake Hylia. This one can be accessed or is best accessed once you did the water temple, just before you go to the Gerudo desert. It is up the ladder in Lake Hylia just before you meet with Auru, the dude that will give you the papers to send you to the Gerudo Desert. And just between you guys and me...I love going for rides in Fyer's cannon. Its just too fun. So there is one howling stone there. And skill 3.

3. Upper Zora's river. Okay this one you can get at a few cool opportune moments, but I reccomend that when you first get to this stone...its by the lady who rents the boats...you howl here. Perhaps before you do lakebed temple you might want to do this one. Optionally you can do this when looking for Reek fish...it really doesn't matter.

4. Sacred Grove. Okay you are definitely a permanent wolf until you get that master sword, right? Well, once you reach the entrance to tha actual grove before you are to chase this master of wooden monsters, there is a howling stone.

5. Snowpeak mountain. This one is a bit tricky to find, but you can find it. See, what I did was I constantly was using the reekfish scent in wolf mode when I was "climbing the moutain." You have to like break this snow thingy then when you are between parts 2 and 3 I would say of climbing the mountain, then its half way. I would say 2/3rds up the mountain is the howling stone.

6. Kakariko village. Okay, this one is from where you have to battle like 20 of those scouts you find in the gerudo desert, and east of the castle town. You know which dudes I am talking about. Well, in that area where there is this white chicken, there is a howling stone! And that will be where your final howl will be for the stones. The wolf for that will be in castle town north. Pretty handy huh? And that is my tip for the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. if you have more then post below.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:50 pm
You know alot it seems XD I can ask me friend about this stuff, he's obbsesive about the kinds of video games...  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 pm
Its about what you know, not about your friends per se.

Okay, here is something neat I found out yesterday dealing with the feature game.

When you have your ball and chain and you have completed the Snowpeak Mountain temple, and you liked doing that puzzle room, then there is a cave where you find the female stag beetle where you actually use the ball and chain and complete three puzzles like the one you did in snowpeak mountain mansion. Once you do that, you can gain a piece of heart from completing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:11 pm
*sigh* Yes, you're right over course...

That's sounds like a fun game...-pout- I wish I have a game system. Which games sytem do you have?  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:15 pm
I have many.

I have:

NES
Super NES
GBA-2 types...the stationary one that sits under the game cube and the portable one.
XBox
PS2
Game cube.
PC

That's all of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:20 pm
Omg...*dies* Why do you need all of the different kinds? Is it just because some only take some games? Weird...You're lucky -pout- Or just have all the money and time to but em' XD  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:22 am
I have a bunch of systems because there are so many games that I like and I wanted more than one system, and my gaming systems are complete. So, now I must complete my game collection that I want.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:01 am
Ha! And most likely, you have one huge long list that your still checking off XDDD  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:19 am
Would you believe that I still have to make the list?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:27 pm
Lol...Yes, I would believe it easily XDDD How long? How many games do you add to it a day? XD  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:46 pm
I haven't even started the list. I got to still make one. Hee hee hee.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:03 pm
Gah! I think that'll take you a while XDDD  

- Xenn be Twisted -

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:30 pm
yeah, it will take her a while. But she has trouble enough keeping her own house clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:24 pm
I can tell, hence the dishes topic XD  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Yeah...and another thing that gets piled is Laundry. Although with the laundry, I am pretty good with. Once every two weeks, I get three loads tops.  
18. Video Gaming HQ - Video game discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff