WHO'S SEEN THE RE:COM/KHII FINAL MIX VID!?!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:50 pm
The cast and graphics are just as fantastic as ever before (and hopefully so will the english version). So many questions open up after seeing this,(highlight the font for SPOILERS) like what the hell was that room that Xemnas went into??? (who else would it be?! stare ) Logically how I see it, it's the source to that weird armor ship thing that you fight on. You know, the one where he just sits there in that weird getup. But it still makes you wonder more about those weird dungeon like doors that he passes by.....could the organization members be in there? Or something more....? This is truly a worth while series that Square-Enix has ever made!

Check it out, right now!KH FOREVER!!!
whee 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:13 am
Major thanks, it's pretty cool.  

CandlelightsChaos

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 pm
eek eek eek O...M...G!!!!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY THEM NOW whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:22 am
Some of my forum members think that the armour belong to his Nobody's armour since they believe that Xehonart is one of the Chasers before losing his memory and became Ansem's apprentice.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:20 pm
I laughed so hard when I heard Axel and Marluxia's Japanese voices, but it was really just empty humor since I want to know so badly what the in the name of King Chocobo they were saying. -.-;;

>I think you could be right about the cell theory, 'caue then the armor thing Xemnas came near would have been posing as him, and if the Organization were in the cells, it means they're going to be making a comeback come KH3. And besides, remember at the end of the secret video where we see that guy coming throughthe dust? Is it just me, or did it look like the guy was wearing on Organization cloak?<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:42 pm
8ahem*
I HAVE the video...
And that 'room' he goes into, Im guessing is more likely..
The room where we see they all sit in...
It calls the other members forth to their seats for a conference..or whatever
And there's Xemnas' line when he looks at the 3 empty chairs..
"Where could our 3 friends would be...?"
*coughknightsatendofKHIIcough*
But ya
Larxene's voice is definately sexy
XD  

AutumnicXWinter

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:38 pm
ColinDz
8ahem*
I HAVE the video...
And that 'room' he goes into, Im guessing is more likely..
The room where we see they all sit in...
It calls the other members forth to their seats for a conference..or whatever
And there's Xemnas' line when he looks at the 3 empty chairs..
"Where could our 3 friends would be...?"
*coughknightsatendofKHIIcough*
But ya
Larxene's voice is definately sexy
XD

I highly dought that the armored figures in the trailer are nobodies.....or part of the organization for that matter...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:00 am
NaxreXIV
>I think you could be right about the cell theory, 'caue then the armor thing Xemnas came near would have been posing as him, and if the Organization were in the cells, it means they're going to be making a comeback come KH3. And besides, remember at the end of the secret video where we see that guy coming throughthe dust? Is it just me, or did it look like the guy was wearing on Organization cloak?<

Well, I was thinking about the same idea that ColinDz said. That the room is exactly the same as where the Organization sit. But after hearing what my members said, that makes it more sense than I do. In fact, if you remember the end of the KH2 secret trailer, you should remember the part where it says "Memory of Xehonart." Well, that's what we believe. That the armour belongs to Xehonart and that he was the Chaser of Darkness.

I was thinking the same thing about the mysterious figure, but I have my doubts.

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:39 pm
I really really hope that it comes to America, because it looks sweet as hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:58 am
Sorry to bring everyone down but again this final mix will not come out in the U.S, look in the website and it says it come out for Japan, only japan, was in October or March of this year, I don't know they have lots of things

Also I was watching it and I saw Riku fighting Zexion, I don't ever remeber that in Chain Of memories O_O

Kixcerd

Skilgannon the Damned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:12 am
that looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:01 pm
Kixcerd
Sorry to bring everyone down but again this final mix will not come out in the U.S, look in the website and it says it come out for Japan, only japan, was in October or March of this year, I don't know they have lots of things

Also I was watching it and I saw Riku fighting Zexion, I don't ever remeber that in Chain Of memories O_O

By which website are you referring to? We need to know the right and legal website to believe that. Also, are you positive you're not talking about KHFM+? Becuase most of us already know that the first KHFM is restricted to Japan only. Also, KHFM+ is coming out this month in Japan but there is still no information of whether or not it is coming to America.

As for the battle with Zexion. Yeah, it wasn't in the CoM, but I think the KH crew want to make it better than the original one. ^^:  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:37 pm
I hope the do release it in north america T.T that game looks awesome! and I love Zexion's weapon it suits him very 4laugh well and Vexen looks insane!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:34 am
The only thing I don't like about Vexen is his Japanese voice. He sounds weak and whiny to me.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:01 am
They used the same japanese voice actor for Hojo from FF7 so yeah I figured he was going to sound like that and same goes a Axel with Reno's japanese voice actor.

Marluxia seemed a bit too manly when I hear his voice so yeah I laughed at that considering yeah, kinda has a girly apearance and combining it with a manly voice, thaat just equals a laugh fest.

Zexion, I just basically fainted due to overdose of sexyness and Larxene's voice and Lexaeus's voice are what I expected them to sound like just by apearance and personality.

And Actually due to info here and a couple other sites I know, Final Mix II comes with RE:CoM so that mean it will come to America but not as what we would think it would get it. So basically get the whole bundle all at once when you get it.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff