View Results

Lady_Death

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:56 pm
okay I'm excited they finaly released the Cain Saga manga in my area,but before I go out and spend like ten bucks on each manga out right now...I'd like to know how good it is  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:06 pm
I really love it!!! If you enjoyed Angel Sanctuary you'll love this! Same beautiful artwork and wonderful storytelling! I'm actually picking up the 3rd volume tomorrow!!!!! ^-^  

KuroiKonton

Von~P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm
Lady_Death
okay I'm excited they finaly released the Cain Saga manga in my area,but before I go out and spend like ten bucks on each manga out right now...I'd like to know how good it is

Its like 17 for me ;_;. I almost passed out when I saw the Manga in store XD. But I havn't got it yet. I keep seeing other things I want (mainly yaoi .>.>)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:04 pm
It is so good! The first one was a let down to me since it hardly had any Cain or Riff elements, but the 2nd is so awesome that it makes that whole series worth it! Lolita+Crossdressing+hangings from a tree=Cain Saga vol. 2!!!  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:32 pm
Lady_Death

I bought the first few and honestly? i perfer godchild

Since it was one of her first works the artwork is really sketchy and the story isn't as good.

But it does clear up some previous huh? questions in godchild  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:21 pm
The Cain Saga is okay. Kaori's art in it isn't quite where it is now and her storytelling has some familiar aspects but has not yet become polished enough to make it shine. Overall, I think you are better off reading it first and then buying it if you really like it.  

Avogadros Number

Cynical Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:40 pm
I haven't read it yet. But I am going to add it to my collection. As soon as I get money. >>;

[Yay on first post here~! Hello guild members.]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Well, although the art might be a tad bit immature, I still would enjoy it. After all, because it's still developing, you can actually see the progress and improvements made.

Cynical Strawberry

viperdarkness

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:06 pm
i love cain saga and godchild, it's the best ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:04 pm
I'm so happy smile I finally got the last volume of Cain Saga! Now I just need the rest of Godchild...lol Of course, it comes out in August...and is already on the list of manga/books I plan to get for July and August...lol. It's great. I'm screwed...erg...*sighs* I need $126.41 now >.<  

puppy444219

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GoshikkuHime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:59 pm
I just got the last book of the cain saga today^^ Poor jizabel...
now all I need is godchild 5-8... whenever they come out... >< so roughly 28 left to spend on the series... these 2 series are just as financially bad as petshop of horrors.... but they are soooo good heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:00 am
I love the Cain Saga...and Godchild is drawing me in even more! blaugh heart  

Karen Drago

Laurelindoren

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am
I really liked it. It explained a lot, and I really thought the story was interesting. Of course the art was amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:06 pm
I hear a lot of people say that The Cain Saga wasn't really that great, compared to Godchild, anyway. I haven't read Godchild yet, but I happen to like The Cain Saga, just the same. 3nodding  

Brenli

Drag Hustler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:07 pm
I didn't see anything too wrong with it. As everyone else said, it explains some previously unexplained stuff.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff