Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
I shall rate you! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for you!
  Yay! :D
View Results

Cintax Error

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:55 pm
I see so many 'Rate me' threads floating around, so I'll help you all out. >=D I've been around long enough to see many common fashions and styles become popular and die down. So ask me to rate your avatar, dream avatar, give suggestions, or all three! I'll do my best to help. :3

Note: I can be pretty harsh. >:B

3-10-07: Please be specific when asking me to rate you. I don't mind if you have a little comment added in, but at least say 'Rate Me' or 'Rate Me Dream Avatar' or something of the sort.

Examples-

Good
Rate me? biggrin

Bad
I like how you do this, gimmeh!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 pm
rate me  

Nitemare Sorrows

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:24 pm
woho rate me to and these 4 top dream avis of mine if u dont mind please
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:46 pm
rate please

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shadow Controller

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:55 pm
Shadow Controller
rate please

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ouu i like the bottom 2 the 1st one has a little bit to much stuff but still good and the 1st and 2nd ones u should just change the hats and the 3rd one isnt that special not to be mean or anything it seems kinda dull to me thats all  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Uchiha - I'll say a 7/10. It's a bit lacking, you either need to add silver or red, otherwise it's too much of a single colour, and you already have a little of each.

Rane -
1st: 6/10. Get a new hat, you have no other sources of yellow, and add some silver, you need a little more to balance it out.

2nd: 5/10. You need more red toward the bottom, plus a hint of white toward the bottom left area? (Optional)

3rd: 3/10. The leaf stand out, and is more of an eye-sore. I'd suggest you change your hair colour to orange or black for this one. The shadow spirit's purple stands out too much also. You're also mostly using a halloween set. I'd suggest you start over for this one.

4th. 6/10. Change the hair colour to blonde or gray/white. Add a Gold pocketwatch or Angelic bracelet and golden laurels.

Shadow:

1st: 8/10. I'm still not so sure about the pants or the glasses, but it's coming along nicely.

2nd: 6/10. You need red toward the bottom and a different shirt.

3rd: 7/10. Everything except the stealth thing looks good.

4th: 8/10. Looks good, but I despise the 'wulf' set. Try some simple black gloves and different shoes.

5th: 9/10. Possibly you could add a small black hat that doesn't cover the laurels? Along the lines of a nitemare headband.  

Cintax Error

xSmgkidx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:25 pm
dream ava in my siggy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 pm
3/10. Try to stick to 2-3 colours, otherwise it can start to lose it's style. Remember not to use too many of one item.  

Cintax Error

[.Mit.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:17 pm
my dream avi in my sig with the glasses  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:09 pm
domokun Me, please.

Two PM

[Joan De Arc]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:05 pm
I probably suck..
*has no color coordination at all*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Please rate my dream avi in my sig....it's the one on the left  

JK Tomkinz

Nigretta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:09 pm
RAte Please ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:06 pm
Rane_the_forgotten_one
Shadow Controller
rate please

ouu i like the bottom 2 the 1st one has a little bit to much stuff but still good and the 1st and 2nd ones u should just change the hats and the 3rd one isnt that special not to be mean or anything it seems kinda dull to me thats all

its ok hehe i thought i was not creative  

Shadow Controller

Cintax Error

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:59 pm
[.Mit.]
my dream avi in my sig with the glasses
6/10. Little more gold.  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash