Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Bored? Sweet me too =D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden Allias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:12 pm
Okay so i'm going to make this thread about people who just want to share random things and say whatever they want. I'm bored and i need some giggles. So everyone, lay it on me =D <3~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:17 pm
okay you're an idiot  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Hidden Allias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:22 pm
Orly? Where is your proof? scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:24 pm
your signature
obviously you're a narutard
and that instantly makes you stupid XD
i think we migh thave fun with this  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Hidden Allias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Well the fact that you probably can't play guitar put;s your sig to shame, also i had been watching Naruto when it was first released in Japan, so I'm not some d**k who decided to follow the crowd of Naruto lovers sometime this or middle last year. And second of all, you need to lighten up and stop being such a f** online, I've seen your posts around this guild, not my fault you got bullied in school and still do, but you shouldn't do it to people online, especially since the majority of this website are 12-15 year olds. So stfu, gtfo, and suck my big sweaty hairy foot :]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:36 pm
It doesn't matter when you watched it or why.
Watching it proves you're easily amused, and therefore stupid.
Naruto=s**t.
American, or japanese.
You're a weeabo, and wasting space making this thread.
BTW: the majority of people are not 12, and that is indeed underage.  

WudupTj

Hidden Allias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Whooptifricken doodah mr i saw dir en grey weeaboo f**. dude seriously wtf? Just because i enjoy naruto i'm easily amused? Haha so what's wrong with that atleast i'm enjoying myself not sitting in the ******** corner slashing my wirsts because i couldn't goto that concert OH NO I ******** SAID IT! You ******** f**, grow up, i'll watch naruto if i want, and i'll continue watching it. Also SO ******** WHAT IS 12 YEARS OLD IS UNDERAGE! My little brother is 12 and he goes on here, oh and guess what so does half his ******** grade. Now stfu, this was meant to be a fun topic just to piss around, but fags like you come in and take away all the fun because you look like dykes. End of ******** :]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:43 pm
hahah, wanna take that challenge up on me not playing guitar?
i would've bought a $800 12-string if i couldn't, or that one there. what is of shame is you smile
naruto is made of utter-fail.
i'd rather be condemned to a lifetime of bobobo-bo-bobo than 1 episode of naruto  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Hidden Allias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:48 pm
Haha dude you know what, ******** your peace of s**t $800 guitar i bet you make $800 in a year, s**t probably not even that. Your hair is made of epic fail, and so are your guitar skills. Tbh i could beatbox and still own you at guitar, so take your dirty little self away because no one cares what you have to say anymore :]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Uber Emo Kakashi
Whooptifricken doodah mr i saw dir en grey weeaboo f**. dude seriously wtf? Just because i enjoy naruto i'm easily amused? Haha so what's wrong with that atleast i'm enjoying myself not sitting in the ******** corner slashing my wirsts because i couldn't goto that concert OH NO I ******** SAID IT! You ******** f**, grow up, i'll watch naruto if i want, and i'll continue watching it. Also SO ******** WHAT IS 12 YEARS OLD IS UNDERAGE! My little brother is 12 and he goes on here, oh and guess what so does half his ******** grade. Now stfu, this was meant to be a fun topic just to piss around, but fags like you come in and take away all the fun because you look like dykes. End of ******** :]
I listen to Jrock because I love the ******** music.
Not because I'm obsessed with japan.
I don't claim to have 'WATCHED NURUT0 WHN IT WAZ STILL IN JAPANZ".
Naruto is stupid.
The story line is simple, monotonous, and could only entertain a simple minded person, such as you are proving to be.
What the ******** is the wrist slashing comment for? Try making some sense out of your insults.
Gaia is for thirteen year olds and up.
I couldn't care less about your stupid ******** brother.
Give me his name so I can report him?

Also, WOW OMG IMA SUCH A f*****t
THANKS FUR POINTIN OUT DA OBVIOUS

How the ******** do I look like a dyke?
And don't insult ******** Chaos's hair.
Yours looks like you fried the s**t out of it with a bad straightener and store bought bleach.  

WudupTj

WudupTj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:55 pm
BTW: I checked your myspace.
You look like a fat transsexual.
I'd much rather look like a bulldyke then a fat tranny.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:01 pm
LOL ok ok ok ok wait...ok......wait........ok, wait i need to stop laughing at this faggotry. Right ok, so when i shrank my picture the pixels decided to get all ******** up on me because s**t's weird, so that means i spilt bleach on my hair and then fried it with some straighteners? Ok so explain to me why after every friday night i come home with five of the most hottest chicks there phone numbers? Hmm mystery, anyways just so you know fagboy. My hair is styled like that to make room for the mask i am wearing, but you know whatever. Oh and while we're on it, you look like a dyke for the fact that you look like a girl, s**t even Brigitte ******** nielsen looks more manlier than you, ya ******** jew, i mean s**t look at your sig what was it "QUICK QUICK PUT IT UPCLOSE AND PUT ON DA FLASH 2 SO I DUN LOOK LIKE I HAS ACNE DURRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRRR DDR!" wtf dude, seriously you can't take pictures for s**t, as for you hair, it looks ********, go sort yourself out, s**t i will pay for you to go have yourself sorted out you sicken me that much.  

Hidden Allias

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:29 pm
hahah ilike how this guy is all angry
you're not blakc, you cannot beat box, i don't even work so i don't make $800 bucks, but beat boxing is a different thing than guitaring, you automatically have failed more, you're just giving more fuel for us, shashimi would own you alone i don't have to say anything more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Uber Emo Kakashi
I listen to Jrock because I love the ******** music.
Not because I'm obsessed with japan.
I don't claim to have 'WATCHED NURUT0 WHN IT WAZ STILL IN JAPANZ".
Naruto is stupid.
The story line is simple, monotonous, and could only entertain a simple minded person, such as you are proving to be.
What the ******** is the wrist slashing comment for? Try making some sense out of your insults.
Gaia is for thirteen year olds and up.
I couldn't care less about your stupid ******** brother.
Give me his name so I can report him?

Also, WOW OMG IMA SUCH A f*****t
THANKS FUR POINTIN OUT DA OBVIOUS

How the ******** do I look like a dyke?
And don't insult ******** Chaos's hair.
Yours looks like you fried the s**t out of it with a bad straightener and store bought bleach.
Whats wrong with Naruto? Oh I am sorry but 'urnots real anime fan unlez u leiks teh fates stae nitez or teh deff noets'. I spit on anime fans like that giving the rest of us a bad name, I've been into anime since before half this guild was born, I've seen stuff you wouldnt believe come out of japan. Talk about anime when you've seen, the Cyberpunk trilogy, doomed megaopolis, moldiver, 3x3 eyes, Violence Jack, the ORIGINAL Fist of the north star, winds of amnesia, lensman and the ORIGINAL guyver series. You know the actual staples of anime for anyone over the age of 15.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:49 pm
naruto is okay, but they carry on some of the episodes way too long, you just want it to end.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games