Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
Yet another attempt Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And you think that it is...
  good
  bad
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:37 pm
Okay, after three years, this is still a work in progress.
Constructive criticism is much appreciated.
NO FLAMING.

Twisted Dreams

I'm sick of lies
Leave me be
I'm dying
Can't you see
I don't want your lies
Your false lullabies
I want permanent dreams
Muffle my screams

In this world
Rain is blood
Tears of my soul
Continueously flood
Craft me wings
So I can fly
Away from this
False lullaby

Scar the sun
Blot the moon
While dancing within
This twisted tune
Tear my hair
Bind my wrists
Acid tears
Burn my face
Take me from
This darkened place

Slumber
Dreams
Midnight screams
All reflected
Reality

I can't stop the burning
I can't stop the pain
The only solace
Soothing rain
Thoughts escaping
Mind is racing
End it
End it now

The tears I dam up
They overflow
Soak up the blood
The tears
All my fears
Oh my twisted dreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:36 am
What, no comments?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:26 pm
Oh, come on people!
A little trashing, at least, pleeeeease!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 pm
Wow, this is pathetic.
Normally someone cares enough to at least TRASH.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:13 pm
I love it! heart

I think it is quite creative and some lines you have are absolutely, wickedly, bloody awesome! kudos!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:02 pm
I hope you plan on getting a refund on your three years.  

-Isel-

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:30 pm
dont listen to him. **sighs** some of us just cant be mature. sad isnt it? it really is good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:04 pm
Saikiyoumi
dont listen to him. **sighs** some of us just cant be mature. sad isnt it? it really is good.

Oh my god, this coming from another idiot who can't write poetry and insists on writing "hoe" she feels. Yeah, I saw that.

I'm about damn tired of untalented people supporting other untalented people- that's how we create a mediocre art scene with very few people who are actually good at what they claim they can do. Why don't you wipe the s**t out of your eyes and look at the truth?

Don't try preaching maturity, because maturity is what got me a Crew position.

-Isel-

bubbliciousxqt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:10 pm
i thought it was good!!!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:56 am
Isel
Saikiyoumi

Oh my god, this coming from another idiot who can't write poetry and insists on writing "hoe" she feels. Yeah, I saw that.

I'm about damn tired of untalented people supporting other untalented people- that's how we create a mediocre art scene with very few people who are actually good at what they claim they can do. Why don't you wipe the s**t out of your eyes and look at the truth?

xd
Isel, I absolutely adore you.
Now, can someone give me a GOOD reason to burn this?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:48 am
Isel
Saikiyoumi

lol you're funny. who cares if people are good here or not? its suppose to be for fun. If your going to be talkin s**t then this probably isnt the place for you. Its better to be supportive then destructive. And trust me, I'm not untalented. I have my own mini book series published and about 5 poems. and over all, who cares? art is art. skill cant change that. if you try, it will be art. just depending on who sees it determines in their own minds how good it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:57 am
but over all.. who really cares? -_- its just a poem.  

Saikiyoumi

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Everyone can be a published poet. I was one in the fifth grade.

Speaking of talking s**t, you're guilty of it too.

"Art and Poetry" does not mean "Fun", it means "Art and Poetry". I'm not seeing much art OR poetry, I'm seeing a lot of bile clogging up a potentially great subforum. Don't tell me what place is for me and what isn't, when you clearly don't know either.

If art was art depending on how anyone sees it, I could dig up Kurt Cobain's corpse, put my semen and s**t all over it, and show it to a society of necrophiliacs and that would be art, by your definition.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:41 pm
god your such a cry baby. oohhh waaa some body doesnt see art my way. im gonna b***h about it. god grow up. i tried to be polite, but why waste it on you? And you obviously can't read, since you didn't understand a single word i said. God you illiterates are ******** up Gaia. you all think you're so smart and great because you can get a crew position. so what? i know like 40 people who work for gaia or with them. **sighs** pathetic. though i am appreciating how sad and funny this entire conversation is XD  

Saikiyoumi

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:49 pm
but either way, I'm done with you.

Fighting over the internet is a pathetic endevour.

fare well and hopefully some where down the lines we will meet on better standings.  
Art and Poetry

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff