Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Favorite Character Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YaminoSadame

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:14 am
Since I asked which manga was everyone's favorite, I thought I should also aske who everyone's favorite character was (If they can decide on just one that is).

For me I think Cain is my favorite of her characters. Though Ludwig, and Micheal, and Willhelm, and several others are right up there too. blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:03 pm
oh my, that's really hard... sweatdrop
i also like cain a lot... and kurai, she's so sweet. and ludwig, so twisted and...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:01 pm
Jezebel, Lucifer, Michael, Ludwig, Zakfiel, Anael, Katou, Raphael, Dominique, Astarot...umm...thats too many ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:52 am
I'll be weird, and pick Owl from Count Cain. I know, why a character whose appearances are so little they barely count... xp Well... he's interesting, especially all his references to music, and also his appearance. I mean, white hair, shades, and either dressed from head to toe in black or white... how can one go wrong? I think he kicked Cain off from my top spot when I saw his first appearance... blaugh

Anyways, others are Cain, for having such an interesting mind, Lawr, for no particular reason, Neji, also for no particular reason, and Die and Kaine, also for some reason I can't really figure out.  

Shura Yukihime

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:24 am
Rociel most definately.

But what really makes Rociel so interesting is the way he reacts and responds to all the other people around him.

The interesting, almost unique relationship Rociel and Katan have build my interest for him ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:11 am
that's a very hard question, indeed.

but one of my (many) favorites are dr Jezebel! heart
(oh, if someone has great pics on him, send them to me!)  

Sonoshi
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:32 pm
Sonoshi
that's a very hard question, indeed.

but one of my (many) favorites are dr Jezebel! heart
(oh, if someone has great pics on him, send them to me!)

I will ^_^ give me some time though >_< Im not home during the week and during hte weekends I work all day...
majority will be b+w though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:30 am
Lesse.... Kurai, Zahkiel, Mikael, Raziel, Katou, and the Main Character of Gravel Kingdom (forgot his name! O_O).  

RionaDaidouji

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:35 am
RionaDaidouji
Lesse.... Kurai, Zahkiel, Mikael, Raziel, Katou, and the Main Character of Gravel Kingdom (forgot his name! O_O).

do you mean Prince Kirameki?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:40 am
Sanekazura
RionaDaidouji

Yeah, I think that's the one! ^_^. Thanks!  

RionaDaidouji

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:43 am
RionaDaidouji
Sanekazura
RionaDaidouji

Yeah, I think that's the one! ^_^. Thanks!

you're welcome!^^ my favorite in GK is Saga of the sand. poor boy! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:40 am
Shura Yukihime
I'll be weird, and pick Owl from Count Cain. I know, why a character whose appearances are so little they barely count... xp Well... he's interesting, especially all his references to music, and also his appearance. I mean, white hair, shades, and either dressed from head to toe in black or white... how can one go wrong? I think he kicked Cain off from my top spot when I saw his first appearance... blaugh

Anyways, others are Cain, for having such an interesting mind, Lawr, for no particular reason, Neji, also for no particular reason, and Die and Kaine, also for some reason I can't really figure out.

Yes! Thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks Snow Owl is freaking awesome.

Although I have to admit that my favorite is Riff. @_@ He's just. . . the perfect man.

LOL.  

Cain_Hargreaves

yorurei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:41 am
kira...well...because kira is droolable as are his other forms...kira, the all around hotness...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:49 am
Cain_Hargreaves

Man, I think I like your tastes. biggrin So there's a Snow in front of Owl... *makes silent note*  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:51 am
Shura Yukihime
Cain_Hargreaves

Man, I think I like your tastes. biggrin So there's a Snow in front of Owl... *makes silent note*

Im trying to figure out Snow Owl's role in the manga. He doesnt appear very much. I know he is the card of The Fool, so he's a watcher of sorts, but uh...what else... O_O  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff