Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Last mimzy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:36 pm
While I doubt some of you will care, the last mimzy quest has been realesed.. it's really quite easy. And you get to make it so your avie crushes a rabbit! Lookie at mine xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:24 pm
Dude! why do you do that to a robot that can help you discover the secrets of the universe? *pets own mimzy* ninja  

AnonymouZ

Shaded Spriter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:37 pm
I did the quest 3 times (the max).

click the open link - click the link in the guild click finish - REPEAT.

I decided to make my avatar brown to co-ordinate with the mimzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:58 pm
Mimzy's nothing special, but hey, free movie-themed s**t = a happy Dathu. Now all we need is for really COOL movies to add on Gaia. Like the Transformer Movie, The TMNT Movie, 300, or Passions of the Christ! Mmm, crusafix. Seriously though. I think this is the begining of a whole line of interesting items. heart  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

I2aichu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:29 pm
bleh I hate it that gaia is letting hollywood advertise on us, but hey free items.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:36 pm
The Mimzy is way too damned cute. The movie seems less than special but I'll probably drag my buddy along to see it with me. Hell, he sees pretty much anything I ask him to xd I have a soft spot for rabbits, I admit.  

Dread Dionaea

AnonymouZ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:00 pm
mindcaster
bleh I hate it that gaia is letting hollywood advertise on us, but hey free items.

I agree. I hope to the gods that this doesn't turn into Neopets though. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:04 pm
mindcaster

The advertising revenue helps pay for the servers and staff. Overall I think small voluntary advertising like that is a great way for them to make cash without adding huge obnoxious adverts on every free space they can find.  

Redem

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:08 pm
I hope Gaia makes more movie/anime items. This mimzy is pretty cool, and really cute. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:11 pm
Becka Minato
I hope Gaia makes more movie/anime items. This mimzy is pretty cool, and really cute. blaugh
Plz no more anime items, I don't want more bad cosplays in the Avie arena  

The Candy Store Massacre

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:16 pm
The Martyr Of Intellect
Becka Minato

Okay, I like the anime-themed items, but I am really disappointed that on average more than half of the top ten winners are cosplay avis. I mean, yeah it's cool that you can make your avi look like Jamie from Mythbusters, but where's the creativity? Where's the original and imaginative use of color scheme? And then, the ones that aren't cosplay, are either something and gold, pink and turqois (spelling?), gray and black, or Angelic themed. Am I alone on this, or is anyone else a little unsatisfied with the diversity of the arena winners?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 pm
Mmmm, Hyneman.

I think it's a great, low-interference way for them to make ends meet.

Mimzy was a fine choice. Now, if I see something like Ice Cube's next family movie or a freaking Pixar film, I'm gonna be upset.  

Theophrastus

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Dathu
The Martyr Of Intellect
Becka Minato

Okay, I like the anime-themed items, but I am really disappointed that on average more than half of the top ten winners are cosplay avis. I mean, yeah it's cool that you can make your avi look like Jamie from Mythbusters, but where's the creativity? Where's the original and imaginative use of color scheme? And then, the ones that aren't cosplay, are either something and gold, pink and turqois (spelling?), gray and black, or Angelic themed. Am I alone on this, or is anyone else a little unsatisfied with the diversity of the arena winners?

I dont really care for cosplaying; it got old after seeing the 75th Naruto avi. stare But I like having cool items like that...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:45 pm

I have to totally agree with the arena. xD. People now have no minds of their own, that's what it all boils down to. A color gets popular in the arena, then that means that people are going to exploit it. It was origional at first, but then it turned into a fad.. AND FADS ARE BAD YOU MINDLESS ZOMBIES!

But yeah, I like my Mimzy.
    And now, I really wanna see that movie.
    o:

Yami_Ichi

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:31 am
Anonymouz
mindcaster

I agree. I hope to the gods that this doesn't turn into Neopets though. evil

lol, it already did.
I was playing with my little neopet the other day, when suddenly I noticed a Last Mimzy game. to cut a long story short... it sucked.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff