10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Shizumasa (The Gentlemen Alliance)
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:01 am
yups. the male counterpart to the other one i made ^^ if they not there.. post! lol

yea.... eichi is a choice.. haha.. i lik him more than takuto lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:08 am
Chiaki~! I guess I'm just a big KKJ fan, cause I chose Maron for heroine. He's mischievous but sweet at the same time.

Eichi - He is a loser. The end.
Takuto - I actually do like him, just not as much as Chiaki. Takuto is nice though. And bonus points for having a cool past.
Sakataki - He always acts like he has a stick up his butt. He's just too serious.
Shizumasa - I just don't like him at this point in the story.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:02 am
Chiaki (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
-He's cool, but I like..*giggle* you'll hear my fav....MUWAHAHHA...but i think most of you know who my fav is...
Eichi (Full Moon)
-He....is....i donno...i like him...but i dont...he feels like he's little mr perfect to me...so yeah...lol
Takuto (Full Moon)
-He rocks! WOO HOO! I saw him at anime expo~ anyway, yeah i like him more than eichi.
Sakataki (Time Stranger Kyoko)
-eh...i donno...he's cool...but he reminds me of Takuto, so I guess the same answer for him~
Shizumasa (The Gentlemen Alliance)
-Which Shizumasa? lol. Fake: GOOO!!!! SHIZUMASA!!! THE FAKEEE!!! Real: GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEE

My ultra fav: IZUMI-KUN!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:25 pm
Chiaki's my favorite guy. Actually, that's not really true.. but he's my favorite male lead. xp (I'll have to agree with Kaze-chan, Izumi's the best heart ) But I like Chiaki the most because of his relationship with Maron... he was a big tease, but he really did love her, and he fought for her all the time. I dunno... he's a playboy, but a sweetheart under his tough image. That's why I like 'im. ^^;  

DemonHunterNaomi

Caprika

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:54 pm
Theres alot of people but I chose shizumasa but I'm not sure if you are talking aobut the real/fake one but I think one of them will turn out cool near the end  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:07 pm
Nagoya, Chiaki
I strongly dislike and like his character at the same time. But, he wasn't really much of a hero--Maron was.

Sakurai, Eichi
Eichi err... he's not a hero, he just helps. I like him because he's still devoted to Mitsuki all this time. I don't like him because he just stays there--like where are the BAD parts of Eichi!? gonk

Kira, Takuto
Takuto is cool and he's a character with a great past. I would've picked him but he's my 2nd hero xd

Jin, Sakataki
I picked Sakataki. I admit, he's way too serious all the time but... in a way, that's a cute thing that I like about him. Besides, Kyoko's too free sometimes so she needs someone serious to be with her. I onno, I just think he has that 'hero' side to him--just a bit. After all, it's the image Tanemura Arina wanted for him.

Touguu, Shizumasa
solarfacade
I just don't like him at this point in the story.
Amen. =_=;  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:37 pm
I would pick Izumi because he's awesome. Butttt since he's not a choice I'll pick Takuto because he's my second favorite male character (just gotta love him. kitty ears and all). Chiaki would be a close third but seeing the KKJ anime made me not like him as much for some reason (blue hair. gonk ). Eichi. What can I say about Eichi? Well, like Kaze-san said, he's just too perfect. Sakataki was okay. I sorta liked him. Shizumasa (fake one)...dunno what to think about him. Sometimes I like him but then he says/does something that makes me think the opposite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:28 pm
DemonHunterNaomi
(I'll have to agree with Kaze-chan, Izumi's the best heart )

Blargh, I hate Izumi. He's evilly and weird. xd I just didn't like his character.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:50 pm
He's more so in the anime (*shakes fist*) but in the manga I don't think he was that evil. At first he was but then he got better. I thought so, anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:49 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
He's more so in the anime (*shakes fist*) but in the manga I don't think he was that evil. At first he was but then he got better. I thought so, anyway.

I guess I just don't like him. D: He doesn't seem very likeable, but so many people do.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:27 pm
Personally, I hated Izumi in the anime. He had such great potential as a character... and they did nothing with him. However, he was my favourite character in the manga. sweatdrop

But my favourite of all time is... Access Time! I always felt so sorry for the poor little guy... And his part in the ending of the manga has to be one of the greatest scenes... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:27 pm
solarfacade
DemonHunterNaomi
(I'll have to agree with Kaze-chan, Izumi's the best heart )

Blargh, I hate Izumi. He's evilly and weird. xd I just didn't like his character.

Actually, you're not the first person I've talked to who hated Izumi. xp It's alright, to their own. ~_^ Although I agree with Aisu-Kitsune and MemoryDragon. Anime-Izumi kinda annoyed me (mostly because they didn't do much with him), but I love manga-Izumi. Except in the last episode, where Izumi snaps his fingers to help out Mitsuki... wait, I'm spoiling stuff.. *ahem* but yeah, if you know what I mean, I liked that part. He was nicer there. ^^;  

DemonHunterNaomi

x_Sakura_Kinomoto_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:56 pm
Takuto!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:14 pm
go fellow izumi fan!! heart but remember kids! izumi-kun is MINE!!! scream MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH twisted  

akeikas
Captain

Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:42 am
Izumi. <3

But if I have to pick one of the guys from the poll, it had to be Takuto.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff