Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Member RPG Forum - Join a Separate RP Here!!!!
Title: Love and hate Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:14 am
RPG
Title: Love and hate
Genre: a Sailormoon RPG
Rating: pg-13
Type: literate

Note: based on Manga.
However, some anime and PGSM elements might be added in later.

Table of Contents
Story/Plot/Summary
Rules
Pre-made characters

character types
White list
Banned/ black list
Absences:
My character
Summary of recent events in the RPG
Special helpers:
(( can be a volunteer or someone I chose))
Character Skeleton
list of all characters!
Opening the RPG!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:17 am
Story/Plot/Summary:

This takes place five years after Galaxia…

Neo crystal Tokyo… home to the future queen of the world. Chibi usagi is no longer Chibi usagi… she is also no longer small lady either. She finally grew up. Her body is now an adult one. She holds the pink moon crystal .She is now known as the Pink Lady .Her mother, Neo Queen Serenity, is away… Her mother is now on the way to becoming Sailor Cosmos.

She will be crowned queen in a year’s time. However, a lord Hexes and Sailor Malice have appeared. They want to rule earth with iron fists. They want chaos mirrors, which are the essences of a person’s emotion to rule the universe with. Chaos mirrors have strong latent powers and they intend to use them to wreak havoc.They want to prevent the coming of sailor cosmos too.

The former sailor senshi of Neo queen serenity were freed from their duties partially after neo queen serenity became sailor cosmos. Now they have chosen eight girls to be their heirs. Those eight girls have received training and are now in the palace, awaiting their first orders.

There is also a third factor. Sailor War. she used to be a villainess, but now is trying to redeem herself. However very little people trust her. However, she could be a key point in helping Pink Lady get her crown.  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 am
Rules:
Don’t write with * an attack was thrown* as actions, write it storybook style like this: he threw an attack.
No perfect and /or immortal characters!
No spamming!
No bumping!
All participants shall be given three warnings.
First warning-you are still safe
second warning-banned/blacklist threat
third warning-Banned and blacklisted.

All participants shall not god-mod or auto-hit. Consequences and a warning shall be distributed.
Note: if you wish to provide extra info about your character, you may do so.
No racism or any other form of bigotry
No personal insults to other gaians, please!

All participants shall know sexual boundaries and keep all activity pg-13.
( (when I say activity, I mean even violence has to be pg-13, otherwise…. Don’t join this. Anything more than pg-13… will be against gaia.))

Participants shall inform me when they will not be on. One week of inactivity shall get a warning pm. If I do not receive a response then their profile shall be removed and they shall be informed of it.

All participants shall note that this role-play is long term. Stick with it. I hope this lasts for a year and beyond. If you can’t cope, don’t join!

Please be mature role players and don't squabble if there is a problem talk to me and it will be dealt with. Don't take it out on the characters.

This is literate. Which means using (()){} or something to indicate OOC chat, AND NO * or ' to indicate action. You MUST write out the action. It makes it more fun for everyone. Paragraphs of at least 5 sentences, and more than one paragraph per post is preferred. Writer's block happens, but be reasonable. But if that is not possible, write at least two sentences.

Do not write: she lol, and he got pwned. He said, "I gtg" She rotfl and he rolled his eyes. He said, “gtg” and she said…
Do write like this: She nodded. "I… I…Understand. I won't do that until the time is ripe, and only when the signal is given will I carry out your orders." Calvin nodded. He then turned to the rest of the group…
See… at least people understand without the lol and rotfl… stuff.

No instant romance. Romance should grow.
No need to pm me your profiles, but post them up!

If you have read the rules and want to join please write: Yume no tsuki- the baka roleplay above your profiles! Otherwise, I will treat it as if you have not read the rules…  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:21 am
Pre-made characters

Note: for pre-made characters, if they are missing information, please fill in your own information. However, regarding the existing information that is in their profile, leave that alone.
1)
Played By : ( put your username here)
Name: Lord Hexes
Human name: Max Hex
Height : ( How tall is your character?)
Weight : ( How much does your character weigh?)
Past/Background : ( Your character's bio, at least a paragraph long)
Appearance: (either description or a link to a picture!)
Hair colour: black
Hair Style: messy black hair
Eye Colour: blood red eyes, he wears sunglasses to hide this mortifying and freaky fact from humanity
Personality : ( This is a deeper look into your character's personality, so make it as detailed as possible)
other : Sailor Malice is his girlfriend.
Pets/guardians: A tiger with bat-like wings called Raziel; it is nicknamed: Razzy
Transformation phrase: Nil, he simply puts on his red sunglasses and turns into his alter ego.
Sailor senshi of: (note: may or may not apply to villains)
Sailor outfit : (( describe sailor outfit here, but if villain, please change accordingly.))
Side: evil
Powers: (max: 4)

Transformation item: (description of item or picture)

How it works: (( how the transformation item works))
Weapon: (( name weapon. If don’t have one, please state))

2)
Name: Sailor Malice
Human name: Melina Cortez
Appearance: (either description or a link to a picture!)
Hair colour: purple and red
Hair Style: she has short hair and some of her bangs are quite long and they cover her right eye, giving her an air of mystery/evil.
Eye Colour: light blue
Personality : ( This is a deeper look into your character's personality, so make it as detailed as possible)
other : She is Max’s girlfriend.
Pets/guardians: nil
Transformation phrase: (note: may or may not apply to villains) Malice power, make up!
Sailor senshi of: (note: may or may not apply to villains) nil
Sailor outfit : (( describe sailor outfit here, but if villain, please change accordingly.))
Side: evil

1) Malice emotional wrecker! - Sends hatred into every living thing on earth… this power makes people hate each other.
2) Malice demons! She summons demons of hatred, which resemble humans, except that they have claws, red eyes and speak words of incorrigible hatred. They can either suck energy from their victim or rip out the chaos mirror from within and the victim survives, but has little/ no emotions left.
3) Malice empowerment- she whispers this, speaks words of hatred and people start to obey her…
Transformation item: (description of item or picture) A brooch which is a black spiral and red skull (which is below the spiral)
Weapon: (( name weapon. If don’t have one, please state))  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:24 am
Character types:
So far, you can only be bad, good or neutral.
If you used to be on another side, please state that fact down as well. Please chat with any of us if you wish your character to slowly change sides and we can slowly make it up as we go along.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:26 am
White list  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:27 am
Banned/black list  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:29 am
Absences:

Me- I shall be on at very weird times.
Excuse: I can be busy at times or I may suffer from momentary writer’s block  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:31 am
My character
Played By: Tanith_4486
Name: Sailor War
Human name: Susan Leitch
Height: 5’4 inches
Weight: 146 lbs.
Past/Background: She is the sailor mars from an alternate reality and had gone insane. She then tried to destroy everything and everyone...

the equivalent of the other 4 present inner senshi ( sailor light ( sailor moon's equal), sailor love( sailor Venus’s equal), sailor lightning ( sailor Jupiter’s equal), and sailor wisdom( sailor mercury's equal) )there cast a spell on her to seal her away, not knowing that they thrust her into another world to destroy...( she will be talking a lot about people from her world and so ... I put down their names)

She intended to kill sailor mars to take over her place and then intends to make the entire team evil and crazy. she was absolutely resolute in making this true.

She reached this dimension, as an amnesiac girl who was taken to an orphanage and was adopted by a billionaire, who saw her hidden sadistic streak and chose her as a heiress to his great fortune and when she recalled everything, she made plans for ...(see above)

She had also been very deceitful, making everybody around her wary because the last time, she tricked someone, that somebody died....

However, her coldness has since dimmed since she has recently regained her sanity.

However, due to her past crimes… nobody trusts her. She is trying to gain back the trust of those she hurt and find a place here, in this dimension.

Appearance: (either description below or a link to a picture!)
Hair colour: long straight Black hair
Hair Style: touches the ground, it is not tied. It is straight with messy bangs on her forehead
Eye Colour: brownish red
Personality: proud, arrogant and strangely happy most of the time, but when in battle, she shifts to an almost merciless character. She loves cats despite her insanity though...
Other: slim and slightly muscular. She loves wearing very odd outfits.
Pets/guardians: nil
Transformation phrase: War Insanity power, make up!
Sailor senshi of: neutrality, war and insanity
Sailor outfit: ((describe sailor outfit here, but if villain, please change accordingly.))
Side: neutral, used to be bad.
Powers:
1)deathly war shadow!
A shadow goes over her foe and her foe screams as he/ she sees endless horrors for about thirty minutes or fifteen minutes, depending on their will power

2) combat silent fireball! ---This is whispered and causes a blast of dark energy to race at the enemy silently. it is much like sailor uranus's world shaking attack, except darker and fiery.

3)War's mind crash! brainwashes or causes enemies to hallucinate and see horrible, terrifying, blood and well, let's us just say, anyone's greatest nightmare... for 15-30 minutes

Transformation item: (description of item or picture) a ring with a weird ruby on it.

How it works: She yells out her transformation, the ring glows and she transforms into her alter-ego in flashing lights and ribbons.

Weapon: none.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:32 am
Summary of recent events in the RPG  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:34 am
Special helpers:
(( can be a volunteer or someone I chose))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:35 am
Character Skeleton
A Character Skeleton

Name : (( character’s hero/heroine/villain/ whatever alias name))
Human name: (( character name, not your name))
Appearance: (either description below or a link to a picture!)
Hair colour : ( colour of your character's hair.)
Hair Style : ( How does your character wear their hair?)
Eye Colour : ( What colour is your character's retina?)
other : ( anything else?)
Pets/guardians:
Transformation phrase: (note: may or may not apply to villains)
Sailor senshi of: (note: may or may not apply to villains)
Side:
Transformation item: (description of item or picture)
Weapons: (( any weapons?))  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:37 am
list of all characters!
Good:
Pink lady- rped by:OjoAinoMinako

Bad:
Neutral:
Sailor War- Rped by me, tanith_4486  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:38 am
reserved!  

Tanith_4486

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:39 am
Opening the RPG!  
Member RPG Forum - Join a Separate RP Here!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games