kaori Yuki- who is she? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:25 am
I don't know anything about her at all! I've red a fair amount of her works now, and i'm would like to know a little more about the mind behind them...
Where is she from? How old is she really? (me and sono tried to figure that out... no success)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:28 am
yeah! if you know something, write.
('twas only a couple of weeks since I saw the first pic of her..)  

Sonoshi
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:41 am
There isnt much out there on her personal life...
I do know she has a love for Lewis Carroll's Alice books and she is a self-proclaimed jrock fan.

She has said that Rosiel was based on L'arc en ciel's Hyde from their early days when Hyde had long long hair.
And I also think she got inspiration for Lucifer and MadHatter off of jrock stars...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:05 am
I know there's a picture of her in the back of the Angel Cage artbook. <_<;;  

Cain_Hargreaves

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:26 am
I know if you compare Riff and Katan, say they're similar she says "******** off" >.>

XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:19 am
I know she likes Pierrot... (A J-Rock band)

They're my favorite too, so I was like grinning when I saw that in her notes at the back of Count Cain Book 12.  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:20 am
Shura Yukihime
I know she likes Pierrot... (A J-Rock band)

They're my favorite too, so I was like grinning when I saw that in her notes at the back of Count Cain Book 12.

And her doodle of Kirito XD
So Lucifer IS influenced by him!

I think MadHatter was taken from Full ex. Guniw Tools (now Nookicky)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:28 pm
hi  

the noodel incident

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:38 pm
I tried finding stuff about her just now and learned she was born in Tokyo on Dec. 18, blood type B, snd debuted in 1987.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:02 am
Oooh, I never knew she was from Tokyo... Do you by any chance know how old she was when she made her debut?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:14 pm
It makes sense that she's based some of her designs off J-rock stars. They definately have that look to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:51 pm
Edi Nippoli
It makes sense that she's based some of her designs off J-rock stars. They definately have that look to them.

She's said that she got the idea of Rosiel from L'arc en ciel's Hyde (back when he had long long hair ^_^).
Its kinda funny to think of Hyde as the model of a narcisstic degenerative Byron-figure...

Lucifer looks like a dead ringer for Kirito of Pierrot, she's even sketched a little doodle of Kirito in one of her little comment panels on the sides of the pages.

And though it has never been said, Belial/Madhatter looks exactly like Full of Guniw Tools/Nookicky...EXACTLY.

More obscurely, and definitly not proven, Raphael looks a lot like Hakuei from Penicillin and Machine...

And yeah, a lot of her other manga revolve around bands and the old visual kei look of the '90s, like Tokyo Pop and Kaine.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:54 pm
Sai-kun
Edi Nippoli

She's said that she got the idea of Rosiel from L'arc en ciel's Hyde (back when he had long long hair ^_^).
Its kinda funny to think of Hyde as the model of a narcisstic degenerative Byron-figure...

Lucifer looks like a dead ringer for Kirito of Pierrot, she's even sketched a little doodle of Kirito in one of her little comment panels on the sides of the pages.

And though it has never been said, Belial/Madhatter looks exactly like Full of Guniw Tools/Nookicky...EXACTLY.

More obscurely, and definitly not proven, Raphael looks a lot like Hakuei from Penicillin and Machine...

And yeah, a lot of her other manga revolve around bands and the old visual kei look of the '90s, like Tokyo Pop and Kaine.

I read and LOVED Kaine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:52 pm
ha, if only I could read more kanji. well, I'd really like to see what she looks like, if anybody has a pic. please?  

Haruko-pyon

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:55 am
User Image

That's only picture I've got... I think she's in Germany on some convent.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff