Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:40 pm
This is made for YuriNaruChan and I, but anyone can join if they want!

Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Bio:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:42 pm
Name: Maya
Race: Nobody
Weapon: Kunai, Bumbles
Personality: sweet and kind, but strong willed. Allows people to help her.
Appearance: My dream Avi below...or rather my Avi now plus a red sweater...XP
Bio: She has human form and woke up in The World That Never Was. She has very few memories about her previous life, and nothing about before her world was taken over by Darkness. She's not much of a fighter, but when her "emotions" become intense her control over Darkness and Nothing increases 10-fold. She's "in love" with Demyx.

Name: Xaras, The Timid Bomber
Race: Nobody
Weapon: mini-bombs, Tirades
Personality: Quiet and sweet, she tried to get along with everyone. She keeps to herself and only really talks to Maya and sometimes Zexion. She likes to read, so she can be found in the library with Zexion.
Appearence: She has shoulder-length dark purple hair that falls in her face, just missing obstruction of her eye. She wears the Organization coat but never wears the hood unless instructed to do so.
Bio: She's part of Organization XIII, but most don't really think of her. She has a slight thing for Axel, but would never say anything. She knows his relationship for Roxas, so she never made any mention of her "feelings". Because of this, she finds herself starting to become attracted the only person who she has contact with(other than Maya), Zexion. Her element is reflect. When someone throws some sort of magic at her, she can absorb it into her bombs and send it back.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:50 pm
Name: Kuroi
Race: Human
Weapon: Healing/Element based magic.
Personality: Kuroi is cheerful and confident, but also a bit reckless when it comes to decision making. Most of the time, She's calm especially when dealing with a problem.
Appearance:
Click.
Brown hair and eyes.
Bio:
With a love of traveling, Kuroi left home not only to lead a more adventurous life but also to improve her own skills. She keeps her homeland secret, hopeful that it will still be unplagued by darkness by the time she returns.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 am
Maya stared out of the window at the rainy weather. She sighed, bored and not knowing what she should do...or rather what she was allowed to do.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:47 am
Kuroi frowned, whatever she was following a moment ago was gone now. She was stuck, or rather lost in this place. "Raining." She said aloud to herself, watching the raindrops as she walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:20 pm
Maya saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned to it lazily, thinking it's just a Nobody. She had a bit of a start when she realized it's a girl. She stands up and runs outside to go to the girl, completly taken aback at seeing ANYONE here in The World That Never Was.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:26 pm
Moving brown hair out of her eyes, she sighed. Kuroi spun around quickly, sensing another presence. Finally! Someone else was here. She hoped they wouldn't be at all hostile.

"Hello?" She called, focusing on the approaching nobody.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Maya stopped, panting slightly, hands on her knees. She stood upright and pushed the wet hair out of her face. "You....How...did...you get here....?" maya asked throuh her pants, looking a bit like an insane person  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:34 pm
Studying Maya's features, she thought for a moment. Trying to recall anything about how she might have arrived at such a lonely place. She could remember everything, formulas, spells, and memories, but her mind was a blank. "To tell you the truth I'm not sure, Where is here?" She paused to think.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:41 pm
Maya sighed, pushing her hair behind her ear where it immeditely fell into her face again. "Why don't you come with me and we can get dried off...You'll catch a cold out here...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:46 pm
Kuroi nodded, accepting the invite. "Thanks." She smiled weakly, following Maya as she tugged her coat tightly around her body.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:52 pm
Maya looked back at the mysterious girl she had found. Where had she come from and how did she get here? At the moemnt, the most important thing was to get her to the castle where she could have a few of the peopel there dry them off...She smiled evilly to herself as she thought of all the ways she could blackmail them later, or if they refused to help her out. She let out a bit of a giggle as hey approached the large white castle seemingly flosting in the air. A long pathway appeared in front of them and she looked back at the girl and smiled. here we are! Come in!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Kuroi continued to follow Maya, but stopped at the bridge for a moment to admire the large castle in front of her. "I-It's so big." She said, catching up with Maya. It was amusing to see such a sight, a floating castle. "Wow. You live in there?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:05 pm
Maya smiled at her. "Yup! Along with thirteen other people...all but one of them guys. But I kinda have a bit of control over them through...well...nevermind that. But c'mon! Let's go to my room...Then we can get you all dried off. I knwo exactly the guys to help us!" Maya smirked at herself as she led the girl to her room. "so, what's you name, anyway?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Kuroi returned the smile with a slight laugh. "That's quite the number of people, well I guess not considering the size of this place. Ah, anyway my name is Kuroi." She introduced herself, pushing her hair back.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff