Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Banned for three days. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:05 pm
My main account, which you all know as Isel, has been temp-banned for the next three days, which I calculate to be mid-day Thursday EST.

This new account has given me the chance I've wanted so long, to truly pose as the opposite gender (hence the sig).

I get treated so much differently...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:07 pm
heart

I have a male account, but it's oogly.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:10 pm
Nice.......  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:19 pm
lol....  

The-helper-of-the-poor

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Mise en Garde
My main account, which you all know as Isel, has been temp-banned for the next three days, which I calculate to be mid-day Thursday EST.

This new account has given me the chance I've wanted so long, to truly pose as the opposite gender (hence the sig).

I get treated so much differently...

....Maybe I should sign up my mule account Rellik Chan. smile

We can have girly talks with each other lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:23 pm
I personally like being the gender that I am.

I wouldn't go parading around, pretending to be something else just because people treat me different.

Xyloid

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:49 pm
And now I realize I shouldn't tell you people anything personal anymore.

I would have thought that I told at least one of you about the transgender mindset that I tend to keep under wraps.

And no, Xyloid, it's not because they treat me different, that was a result. The motivator was that... well, I already said it, transgender mindset.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:51 pm
Mise en Garde
And now I realize I shouldn't tell you people anything personal anymore.

I would have thought that I told at least one of you about the transgender mindset that I tend to keep under wraps.

And no, Xyloid, it's not because they treat me different, that was a result. The motivator was that... well, I already said it, transgender mindset.

Believe what you will, but at the end of the day, we all get curious, its escapism to me, the same reason I roleplay on a tuesday night, thats why my alt. is a female.  

Rellik Chan
Vice Captain

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm
Well, I've completely overhauled the profile.

This is now the profile that is the embodiment of my band. The sig pictures here will not always be myself.

I'm trying to do the musician-mystique thing, it's always an alluring concept to me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:48 pm
you know russian? or Czech?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:34 am
Ooh i did that once with my old account (which was a boy) and everyone thought i was gay. I didnt say that i was gay, they just assumed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:24 pm
Chaos A.D.

Very limited Russian.  

ffsghyanbh

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:26 pm
Mise en Garde
Chaos A.D.

Very limited Russian.
i wish i knew more than yes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:46 pm
Off topic, but my friend Rinna Chan got banned from Gaia (temp.) for dressing her avi like a giant octapus, having the schoolgirl person stand next her, and changing her username to Tentacle Rape. :]

I'm assuming it wasn't tentacle rape, but you didn't say for what reason you got banned. Mind sharing?

Placeo

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:01 pm
June_Tears
Off topic, but my friend Rinna Chan got banned from Gaia (temp.) for dressing her avi like a giant octapus, having the schoolgirl person stand next her, and changing her username to Tentacle Rape. :]

I'm assuming it wasn't tentacle rape, but you didn't say for what reason you got banned. Mind sharing?

I've got many a guess.

My first one is that in a topic titled "I need to get shot today" body "I mean A shot, stupid typos" I roll in ghetto blastin' with my former sig picture saying "What a coincidence, then, that I should come into this thread".

My second theory is when I got word from a moderator for saying some offensive reported thing about 3 months ago, I messaged him back telling him he needs to be quicker with his justice and he needs to do his job better.

Some people can't take a joke (theory 1) or criticism (theory 2).

Oh well. Point is, I've got about 1 1/2 days left. I'll still keep this account, hell yes. But I'll use it a lot less often than Isel.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games