Fanfics! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:36 pm
I love reading fanfics and even more writing them. So, if you've written a fanfic for any of Arina's mangas, you can post the link here. Your favorite fanfics that were by other people are welcome, too. I'll post mine as soon as I get it up on my site. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Yay! I have a MitsukixTakutoxEichi fanfic/doujinshi idea but it's a tad unoriginal sweatdrop ... that and I didn't even start it yet.

I find it hard to make fanfics out of Tanemura Arina's manga because she always suffices the ending to what it is... whereas in the anime, you can make a fanfic out of that--and yet you can't because its really hard gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:57 pm
I have one of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, but no one to look over it before I post it. sweatdrop I worry too much about silly mistakes. The only problem is that no one I know has seen or read KKJ. And I need someone who has done both (it's a series of one-shots that are semi-related and take from both anime and manga).

Oh, I forgot I had a Meroko one floating around somewhere. Maybe if I find it again I'll type it up and put it on my site.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:41 pm
i now usually write naruto fanfics lately...>_< Maybe ill do of TakxMit one day. im currently working on naruto right now. 2 of them...lol. and i posted one in fictionpress...but thats abt it...lol. sorry. ill do one if i get time tho~  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:39 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i now usually write naruto fanfics lately...>_< Maybe ill do of TakxMit one day. im currently working on naruto right now. 2 of them...lol. and i posted one in fictionpress...but thats abt it...lol. sorry. ill do one if i get time tho~

You're on fictionpress? What's your pen name? Mine is Catde Dahlin. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:32 pm
I'm not on fiction press, but I'm on ff.net. My fanfiction spans far too many series for me to really bother with any of the smaller sites. sweatdrop My pen name is Memory Dragon if you want to check it out.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

GuraGura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:41 am
i always have some storys in my head,but i am too lazy to write them down sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:00 am
pen name on FF.net: IzakiRioFLAME
pen name on FP.com: IzakiRioFLAME

yes, same ID. xd  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:20 pm
Aww man. 3 day waiting period before I can post anything on ff.net (I just registered). That is stoopid. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:06 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Aww man. 3 day waiting period before I can post anything on ff.net (I just registered). That is stoopid. sad
aww...hey you guys, if u know a good fic, tell me plz! xd it doesnt matter what manga/anime. well actually, if i know it...then ill read it~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:29 pm
xd I'd give you one Kaze-san but it depends on how far you'll go for the rating.

Oh, for fictionpress.com, my penname is Leri Amaya. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm
I decided after two or three months of waiting that I should just post it anyway. sweatdrop I doubt I'll ever get a beta for KKJ anyway... Well, you can find the first part of "Left Unspoken" here if you care to read it. I'll warn you though, my prose style is a bit... different from most people's.

stare I've never been so nervous about posting before... I need to come up with a better summary too... Sigh.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:22 pm
Summaries are a pain... especially with the limited space you have of 2-3 lines at FP.com gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:27 pm
I'm usually pretty good at summaries, but this one was just so hard due to it's nature. Since the chapters could all be separate entities, I couldn't think of any good way to sum all of them up. sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:59 pm
MemoryDragon
I'm usually pretty good at summaries, but this one was just so hard due to it's nature. Since the chapters could all be separate entities, I couldn't think of any good way to sum all of them up. sweatdrop

I read the part about Fin and reviewed, too (as Catde Dahlin..my pen name). It was really good. 3nodding

Ooooh! I can post stuff on ff.net now! YES!

Here's my Full Moon fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2484797/1/  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces